• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mysterious radio bursts come from outside our galaxy

What does that have to do with anything?

Are you unable to follow conversation or are you just engaging in cognitive dissonance?

The order of events contradict eachother, not that you've been able to address ANY of the biblical falsehoods or contradictions so far posted.

I'm beginning to think you're dyed in the wool and irrational.

What does that have to do with anything?

Well...

Genesis 1: 25 - 27 said:
25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals,[a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” 27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
Only to be followed by:

VS.

Genesis 2: 18-19 said:
18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” 19 Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name.

Are you unable to follow conversation or are you just engaging in cognitive dissonance?

The order of events contradict eachother, not that you've been able to address ANY of the biblical falsehoods or contradictions so far posted.

That is what I am saying, he or you, have yet to show how the events in Genesis 1 and 2 Contradict each other. I'll start a new thread for this since we have hijacked this thread enough.

That is what I am saying, he or you, have yet to show how the events in Genesis 1 and 2 Contradict each other. I'll start a new thread for this since we have hijacked this thread enough.

Oh no, don't run. I already addressed. Sit down, grab a chair, you're not done here.

If I said I took out the trash then did the dishes, then later said I did the dishes then took out the trash... you wouldn't see a contradiction in the order of events?

Also, what about every other reply you've ignored and the arguments contained within? Plugging your ears saying "I'm not listening" ?

I love it when humans actually "argue" the beginning of creation like one of them had a witness on site!! I really don't care how it happened but every time I see an elephant inserting his or her trunk all the way in to another elephants butt hole I ask why it happend.

home-train.jpg
An average forum thread.

train.jpg
This forum thread.

Moving on to the topic at hand, gamma ray bursts. 'S what happens when a really big star goes nova. Basically, a very large dying star produces incredibly powerful beams of gamma rays from its magnetic poles as the entire star blows itself apart. They have definitely been confirmed to be entirely extragalactic in origin and have variable burst lengths, the reasons for which are poorly understood.

These bursts come from entirely random points in the sky while gamma ray bursts inside our galaxy would originate almost entirely from the galactic plane, and relatively close events could possibly cause severe damage to Earth and its ecosystem.

Back
Top Bottom