• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My #Walkaway Story (Former Evergreen Student).

Trump has denounced white supremacist groups as "repugnant" and "thugs", he's said "racism is evil" and "hate groups are not for me". He must've said some pretty great things about them to counter all of this and actually make him appear to be a supporter, can you name a few?

I'll do that work for you when you can show me a single democratic politician that supports or condones holding hostages or trying to get rid of white people.

I'll do that work for you when you can show me a single democratic politician that supports or condones holding hostages or trying to get rid of white people.

Work? Shouldn't you already know this if you're speaking so confidently about it? And when did I say Democratic politicians support holding hostages or are trying to get rid of white people?

Work? Shouldn't you already know this if you're speaking so confidently about it? And when did I say Democratic politicians support holding hostages or are trying to get rid of white people?

That's the topic of the thread and what I was responding to when you inserted yourself in. Walk away from democrats because of those idiotic reasons. If you can't justify it I don't know why I need to justify anything to you.

:shrug:
Dunno. Could be. Maybe play it down.
Hard to keep the number of voters up when you keep playing intersectional politics, the politics of division, alienating one pool of potential voters after another.
:shrug:

As opposed to the great unifier Trump?:lamo

Unifying dumbasses hardly helps.:roll:

There are videos of Trump supporting nazis killing people, should we all #walkaway from the GOP? Are you really painting this as a valid argument?

God, you are one of the grossest exaggerators on this board.

"videos of Trump supporting nazis killing people"- gross exaggeration, to put it mildly

Notice how I only described what actually occurred at Evergreen, and didn't need to exaggerate anything in order to present my argument.

One candidate declared at a forum Monday that white people need to “shut our mouths” and that her job is to “shut other white people down.”

“I’m a white woman, I don’t get it,” Sally Boynton Brown, Idaho Democratic Party executive director, told an applauding crowd at the Democracy in Color forum in Washington, D.C.

Get to work RA.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dnc-chair-candidate-wants-to-shut-other-white-people-down

One candidate declared at a forum Monday that white people need to “shut our mouths” and that her job is to “shut other white people down.”

“I’m a white woman, I don’t get it,” Sally Boynton Brown, Idaho Democratic Party executive director, told an applauding crowd at the Democracy in Color forum in Washington, D.C.

Get to work RA.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dnc-chair-candidate-wants-to-shut-other-white-people-down

Not seeing her condoning getting rid of white people or taking hostages. Keep looking.

Back
Top Bottom