• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My Vent-Vault: My Reading...

Heedfully (I am trying to use creative literature [I know completely nothing about literature]), I am going to begin to blog - to blog about my hitherto, reading. And pertinence to, my reading.

Easy to begin where I initiate; about to do with my reading - my goal. My goal for the juice of life for me. I have a goal, a simple aim; yet though so hard. It is, to make a lot of money. A billion dollars and more. Where would I start? Seeing, obviously that I am not a rich being - I know [knew] nothing about making a lot of money. So, I started, I started by reading books on "how to make money", documentarys about money. I watched seminars on YouTube; to do with investments, trading, corporate entity's, FINANCE - the STOCK market. Uh! The beautiful stock market. I then [smally managing to get the ropes of business] began to read numerous books on the stock market; or well, more about the business of investing - 21/28 books on the subject. As I furthered my reading and my wealth of knowledge grew, I began to realize how arduous this is going to have to be. Mind you, I will say. At this point, I did know now how to make millions of dollars. But when it comes to the goals I most fervor; I become a perfectionist so to speak - I must know absolutely everything there is about what I will be executing, so there are no hazards along the way. Books. I discovered I needed to read books on sociology and the economics of the globe. The socioeconomic dynamics, the geopolitical dynamics between nations. I continued my reading to branches of historiography, anthropology, corporate management, micro management, books on legislation. Books to do with political science and so on; correctly everything that would be needed to do with making a billion dollars. Textbooks on micro/macro economics, textbooks on law, textbooks about BIOLOGY. Textbooks on chemistry, physiology, psychology, mathematics - soon literacy. Coincidently; not intentionally I have become somewhat savvy on to do with politics, the natures around politics. Which eventually led me here.

I seeked out this forum so I can talk to people of like-minds. It turned out though [I am not trying to insult], that my wealth of knowledge goes far beyond anyone I can see here. Which - to a great surprise and startling shock, just how knowledgeable I have actually become. Before joining this forum. I thought I had mediocre level of information [gathered]. But this disparity has really enlightened, just how much I have grown.

Currently, I have a library of over a hundred books. I have read somewhat 30/34 of them. I began by reading individuallisticall. But now I read three to four at a time. And completing assignments set out for myself; with the aid of questions laid out in the textbooks.

Where did your wealth of knowledge come from, that you mentioned? That wealth that goes far beyond anyone you see here? From those 30-34 books you've read?

They are textbooks Grand Mal. Non-fictional. Books meant for a school.

Not your Harry Potter or the Terry Prachet series.

Books that give you a headache every page. Did you read that part? Did you also read that I am constantly watching documentaries and seminars? It's not a funny or die YouTube video. Or an article to do with a political agenda. Or the news. These are direct sources, the science behind magic.

Buzz off.

But seriously. Nothing people write here is savvy. You want to know why? Because you're too lazy. Scared. Too scared to commit to a life threatening experience. You wouldn't persevere, furthering your political agenda. Too lazy to read textbooks after textbooks. Yet here you are. Thinking that you are capable of helping society whilst you have a wank and eat another burger.

Axis;bt4164 said:
But seriously. Nothing people write here is savvy. You want to know why? Because you're too lazy. Scared. Too scared to commit to a life threatening experience. You wouldn't persevere, furthering your political agenda. Too lazy to read textbooks after textbooks. Yet here you are. Thinking that you are capable of helping society whilst you have a wank and eat another burger.
If every page is a head ache, you are beyond your level of comprehension

Back
Top Bottom