• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My thoughts on what is really going on...

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is what is really going on behind the scenes

Satan. Hates Christians

So he pits them against one another..gets them to disagree on this doctrine or practice or that...soon Christians begin to think that ...oh, I dunno..what DAY we should worship is all important. Good, says Satan..now they won't focus on what is REALLY important

So the the non Christians have a reason to attack the Christians..an actually valid reason to disbelieve Christianity...except that they don't.

Christianity is not wrong just bc ppl cannot be perfect little replicas of Jesus...

So then the ppl, Christians and non Christians alike become bitter and angry and ..well, I could go on all day but the point is that we are all divided and the devil likes that

And while we are all bickering and focused on dumb stuff

He corrupts our leaders.. Biden isn't called China Joe for nothing.. See the video of Guiliani talking to Maria Bartoromo and you will learn how China owns Biden

And so our country goes down the drain...

And ppl of course blame other ppl, other groups, the group's they have come to hate bc of all the malicious machinations of the man behind the curtain, the Hater in Chief, master Deceiver Satan

Last edited:
Politics is definitely one of Satan's tools to divide people...he's gotten it honed to a precise science... ;)

So while ppl are dealing with..all that they have to deal with in their busy lives, the devil who knows they don't have much time to owatch national news, is corrupting our leaders and having the DOJ ignore all the corruption

...maybe Barr is doing more than it seems but our electoral system was egregiously corrupted in 16 and so far the crooks who tried to over throw said election process have gotten away with it
The elites always get away with their crimes ..except for the Republicans.

While the Schmucky little ppl get in hot water for Jay walking

But again, Christians are too busy bickering about dum stuff..like how AWFUL other Christian beliefs are, esp Catholic beliefs...

Christians so called who put their peculiar beliefs above more important matters.. like electing a pro Christian president like Trump

Will answer for this on Judgment Day

And many will end up in Hell. Not everyone .. Jesus said.. who says Lord Lord will enter Heaven

Lk 1324

U can't just call yourself a Christian, ignore half of what Jesus said, and expect to get to heaven.

Help change the world

TRUMP 2020

Satan is the ultimate scapegoat for our own stupidity.

Which doesnt mean he doesn't exist

I made no claims of his existence, just pointing out it's easier to scapegoat Satan and place the blaim on him rather than admit most all of our troubles of our own making no deity intervention required

So while ppl are dealing with..all that they have to deal with in their busy lives, the devil who knows they don't have much time to owatch national news, is corrupting our leaders and having the DOJ ignore all the corruption

...maybe Barr is doing more than it seems but our electoral system was egregiously corrupted in 16 and so far the crooks who tried to over throw said election process have gotten away with it
The elites always get away with their crimes ..except for the Republicans.

While the Schmucky little ppl get in hot water for Jay walking

But again, Christians are too busy bickering about dum stuff..like how AWFUL other Christian beliefs are, esp Catholic beliefs...

Christians so called who put their peculiar beliefs above more important matters.. like electing a pro Christian president like Trump

Will answer for this on Judgment Day

And many will end up in Hell. Not everyone .. Jesus said.. who says Lord Lord will enter Heaven

Lk 1324

U can't just call yourself a Christian, ignore half of what Jesus said, and expect to get to heaven.

Help change the world

TRUMP 2020
Everyone who dies goes to hell...:rolleyes:

This is what is really going on behind the scenes

Satan. Hates Christians

So he pits them against one another..gets them to disagree on this doctrine or practice or that...soon Christians begin to think that ...oh, I dunno..what DAY we should worship is all important. Good, says Satan..now they won't focus on what is REALLY important

So the the non Christians have a reason to attack the Christians..an actually valid reason to disbelieve Christianity...except that they don't.

Christianity is not wrong just bc ppl cannot be perfect little replicas of Jesus...

So then the ppl, Christians and non Christians alike become bitter and angry and ..well, I could go on all day but the point is that we are all divided and the devil likes that

And while we are all bickering and focused on dumb stuff

He corrupts our leaders.. Biden isn't called China Joe for nothing.. See the video of Guiliani talking to Maria Bartoromo and you will learn how China owns Biden

And so our country goes down the drain...

And ppl of course blame other ppl, other groups, the group's they have come to hate bc of all the malicious machinations of the man behind the curtain, the Hater in Chief, master Deceiver Satan
You need to do more thinking, ya missed it by a mile.

Well that sounds like fun
Well, it ain't...

HELL

A word used in the King James Version (as well as in the Catholic Douay Version and most older translations) to translate the Hebrew sheʼohlʹ and the Greek haiʹdes. In the King James Version the word “hell” is rendered from sheʼohlʹ 31 times and from haiʹdes 10 times. This version is not consistent, however, since sheʼohlʹ is also translated 31 times “grave” and 3 times “pit.” In the Douay Version sheʼohlʹ is rendered “hell” 64 times, “pit” once, and “death” once.

Well, it ain't...

HELL

A word used in the King James Version (as well as in the Catholic Douay Version and most older translations) to translate the Hebrew sheʼohlʹ and the Greek haiʹdes. In the King James Version the word “hell” is rendered from sheʼohlʹ 31 times and from haiʹdes 10 times. This version is not consistent, however, since sheʼohlʹ is also translated 31 times “grave” and 3 times “pit.” In the Douay Version sheʼohlʹ is rendered “hell” 64 times, “pit” once, and “death” once.

It sounds totally fun

I made no claims of his existence, just pointing out it's easier to scapegoat Satan and place the blaim on him rather than admit most all of our troubles of our own making no deity intervention required
humans are human

sometimes those of us with the best of intentions do wrong things. We get angry and... act on the anger instead of reasoning through things. And sometimes our anger/resentment/bitterness/disappointment, etc... lead us to do selfish, evil things.

But the devil is always there whispering in our ears... Yeh, do it... That moron deserves it... Do it... in the name of justice, do it...

Yet in God's Word we are told to leave revenge to God.. "Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord"

Few people do that... which is why we have chaos, misery, violence and evil

humans are human

sometimes those of us with the best of intentions do wrong things. We get angry and... act on the anger instead of reasoning through things. And sometimes our anger/resentment/bitterness/disappointment, etc... lead us to do selfish, evil things.

But the devil is always there whispering in our ears... Yeh, do it... That moron deserves it... Do it... in the name of justice, do it...

Yet in God's Word we are told to leave revenge to God.. "Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord"

Few people do that... which is why we have chaos, misery, violence and evil
The devil isn't whispering in anyone's ear, thats just the excuse weak minded people choose to use. Agian easier to claim the devil made me do it insread of owning up yo ones own flaws

The devil isn't whispering in anyone's ear, thats just the excuse weak minded people choose to use. Agian easier to claim the devil made me do it insread of owning up yo ones own flaws
There is a devil

I cannot prove this to anyone but myself

but i have proven to myself. I won't waste my time trying to explain that or anything else to those who refuse to listen.. think they know it all already.

Try following every Word Jesus said... Then come and tell me there is not a devil who hates you for it ...

There is a devil

but i have proven to myself. I won't waste my time trying to explain that or anything else to those who refuse to listen.. think they know it all already.

Try following every Word Jesus said... Then come and tell me there is not a devil who hates you for it ...
There is a devil.but when he went down to georgia he got his butt kicked by a fiddle player

There is a devil

Oh, I believe you...that is why i stay away from politics... ;)

There is a devil

We obviously have diffrent spiritual outlooks

Back
Top Bottom