• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My thoughts on what is really going on...

Oh, I believe you...that is why i stay away from politics... ;)
when the politicians stop killing children... i mean, having policies that cause such

when politicians stop spending the taxpayer $$ on STUPID things... waste, fraud, abuse

then maybe i too will stop ... um... wait... no, i won't stop following what goes on in DC even then

we all need to keep ourselves informed of what the morons in charge are doing and heck, a lot of them are morons...

oh wait... Once again, i use the wrong word. If they were morons they would have an excuse

many of them (rinos, lefties) are much much worse than just moronic...

they are objectively speaking EVIL

when the politicians stop killing children... i mean, having policies that cause such

when politicians stop spending the taxpayer $$ on STUPID things... waste, fraud, abuse

then maybe i too will stop ... um... wait... no, i won't stop following what goes on in DC even then

we all need to keep ourselves informed of what the morons in charge are doing and heck, a lot of them are morons...

oh wait... Once again, i use the wrong word. If they were morons they would have an excuse

many of them (rinos, lefties) are much much worse than just moronic...

they are objectively speaking EVIL
You do realize you are taking part in Satan's world? John 15:19; 1 John 5:19...

Back
Top Bottom