• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My thoughts on subject

kcasper

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I don't like abortion, but after understanding all sides I don't see how to get rid of it.

A fetus is extremely fragile. If a woman is determined to get rid of the fetus then they will find a way. If a woman can a find a friend then the number of ways to kill a fetus increase exponetially. A syringe with something non-toxic is really all it takes sad to say. Flood the child. So simply making abortion illegal won't stop it.

What could?

Well we can't stop sex. Sorry fellow catholics, I don't agree with my religion on that point. It is more interfering than practical to try.

I was in a women's physcology class in college. They mentioned that one of the larger demographic of women get abortions due to support issues. I believe it.

One of my cousines is a single mother who has had big social issues. For example the catholic church refused to baptize her child. The priest didn't think she could support her child because she was single. She left the catholic church.

Or how about this article Catholic school fires pregnant, unwed teacher The school fired a teacher because she is single and pregnant. They even praised her "high degree of professionalism" as they fired her.

I find it interesting that the catholic church which is very anti-abortion is a cause of a number of these support problems.

So this country has major negative cultural issues regarding pregnant women.

Birth control isn't a full solution. It won't protect against all pregnancies.

Adoption has a bad stench in this nation. If all of those abortions turned into adoptions, then the system would be overran. It also doesn't solve the stigma problem with pregnancies that our society has. People would never except it.

What is left?

I hate to say this pro-lifers, but you need to find solutions to alot more than just making it illegal.

So I suppose I am pro-choice, but only because I yet to see any solutions to the complex side problems that will happen when making abortion illegal.

Making something illegal doesn't make it go away like magic. It simply pushes it back to a dangerous level. We need look no further than the insipid drug laws to see that.
A woman's right to how her own body is utilized is paramount. This isn't the 1600's where a woman were good 'breeding stock' and if not thought as such, relegated to old-maidom or worse.
100 years ago, women didn't have the right to vote. If they sought divorce, they did so knowing they would not be able to take their children-men had first rights to them. Widows would lose their husband's property upon their death, unless a male sibling took her. Women were chattel. Abortion was not illegal, but it was dangerous then, both to the woman and to her 'standing'. She could be tossed from her home, her church, her community, provided she survived.
I would hope we'd come further but with anti-choicers, we haven't. Just as with anti-evolution fanatics, facts, laws and evidence mean nothing. Spewing about the rights of the unliving or unborn without any regard to the one who makes the decision, their views are not based on anything more than personal beliefs, most times with nothing of factual value to back them up.
The world is not kind. It is overpopulated. It is abused by man through selfishness, whether by war, ignorance of environment, greed. We send 18 year-olds to fight unknown enemies, knowing they might die and do. We condemn other cultures for their treatment of women, yet do the same thing here-we're just not required to wear veils.
For all the boasting of how civilized we are, there will always be the loud numbers of small-minded people who will try to drag us back to the 1600's and do so without one iota of logic.

kcasper said:
I don't like abortion, but after understanding all sides I don't see how to get rid of it.

A fetus is extremely fragile. If a woman is determined to get rid of the fetus then they will find a way. If a woman can a find a friend then the number of ways to kill a fetus increase exponetially. A syringe with something non-toxic is really all it takes sad to say. Flood the child. So simply making abortion illegal won't stop it.

Several years ago I was on a site much like this one. Someone posted several ways to abort a Baby and a young girl found herself in the emergency room. She almost bleed to death.

What could?

Well we can't stop sex. Sorry fellow catholics, I don't agree with my religion on that point. It is more interfering than practical to try.

So you are a cafeteria catholic? Do you go to mass, confession, and communion.?

I was in a women's physcology class in college. They mentioned that one of the larger demographic of women get abortions due to support issues. I believe it.

I feel if a woman want to have the baby the male should pay pregnancy support. As the future mom will need maternity cloths, Doctor visits, Medicine, Vitamins, If she has to be on bed rest she will even need more support. I think the guy should be just as responsible. Maybe this would cut down on the number of abortions.

One of my cousines is a single mother who has had big social issues. For example the catholic church refused to baptize her child. The priest didn't think she could support her child because she was single. She left the catholic church.

Or how about this article Catholic school fires pregnant, unwed teacher The school fired a teacher because she is single and pregnant. They even praised her "high degree of professionalism" as they fired her.

It is a Catholic School there are religious beliefs being taught there. She violated those beliefs. That was a condition of employment. She violated that condition.

I find it interesting that the catholic church which is very anti-abortion is a cause of a number of these support problems.

No our goverment is. To many males in congress (note I am a male we are not all bad)
Not only that Catholic Social Services helps thousands of women. You know the Bishop's annual appeal you give to.

That has change we are not in the fifties anymore.

Yes and it won' t protect against AIDS either . You can not abort AIDS
More reasons for abstinance.

Adoption has a bad stench in this nation. If all of those abortions turned into adoptions, then the system would be overran.

You are mistaken. 200,000 people waiting to adopt a baby only 25,000 babies for adoption My wife and I waited 5 years for our daughter. Many people are traveling to Africa, China, Korea, Eastern Europe to adopt.

It also doesn't solve the stigma problem with pregnancies that our society has. People would never except it.

You might have the stigma but again this is not the 50's

What is left?

I hate to say this pro-lifers, but you need to find solutions to alot more than just making it illegal.

Yes I agree but it does have to be ilegal.

So I suppose I am pro-choice, but only because I yet to see any solutions to the complex side problems that will happen when making abortion illegal.

OK but don't you think you should tell your priest?

Last edited:
"I hate to say this pro-lifers, but you need to find solutions to alot more than just making it illegal."

Noone expects it to solve everyone's problems. That doesn't make it wrong. Making stealing illegal doesn't solve everyone's problems either. Does that mean that stealing should be legal?

What I think about this making abortion illegal won't keep women from getting abortions. But I do support abortions if it saves the mother.

kcasper said:

Just because you cant stop it doesnt mean we should keep it legal, the goverment could at least send a message discouraging abortion AND help people avoid it.

What could?

I am not Catholic however I do agree w/ almost all Catholic ideas (you seem to make Catholics appear 'anti-sex' they are agaisnt pre-martial sex....not sex)...now in America a 1st world country birth control is not only cheap but efficient...theres little excuse for not using birth controll, and then having abortion.

Ah it isnt a "full" solution but it is a HUGE solution condoms are what? 50 cents to a few bucks, and they have a very high prevention rate combined with a birth control method used by the female that kills any sperm entering the vagina you get about a 99.5% prevention rate, so again theres very little excuse for using abortion as an option.

Adoption has a bad stench in this nation. If all of those abortions turned into adoptions, then the system would be overran. It also doesn't solve the stigma problem with pregnancies that our society has. People would never except it.

What is left?

Making it illegal would DEFINITLY reduce the amount of abortions becuase people would then think twice before having unprotected sex.

So the fact that the solutions are not 100% fool proof justifies keeping abotion legal???

-Response to parts of your statement are located in your quote-

PS. The catholic Church is AGAINST birth control:cool:

steen said:
PS. The catholic Church is AGAINST birth control:cool:

Yes I know that, now thats why you dont have pre-martail sex, so that when you have kids it should be in a good stable family enviroment so theres no need for birth control, or abortion, seems not only logical but also ethical to me. What do u think?

Proudly Pro Life JP Freem said:
OK but don't you think you should tell your priest?

Pray tell, why?

Blizzard Warrior said:
Yes I know that, now thats why you dont have pre-martail sex, so that when you have kids it should be in a good stable family enviroment so theres no need for birth control, or abortion, seems not only logical but also ethical to me. What do u think?
Well, I am a bit confused about your stance, because up above, you stated that:

"I am not Catholic however I do agree w/ almost all Catholic ideas (you seem to make Catholics appear 'anti-sex' they are agaisnt pre-martial sex....not sex)...now in America a 1st world country birth control is not only cheap but efficient...theres little excuse for not using birth controll, and then having abortion."

So you are saying that people should use birth control, but they shouldn't? isn't that speaking with forked tongue?

I think whats happening is your reading my posts and taking things out of context or that apply to one point, and compare them to another. So what Im going to do is set my veiwpoint on the VARIOUS issues that is being discussed straight. Ok firstly I said that I agree with most Catholic ideas, now I personally am agaisnt pre-martial sex altother, I am also agaisnt Abortion. Now about birth control, Catholics are agaisnt it, I personally am not.

So bascailly no sex until marriage, once marriage you can or cannot use birth control (and abortion is not a form of birth control).

Regarding you example of my hypocracy I am simply saying that with all the good birth control methods out there, there shouldnt be a mass need for abortions, AND that although birth control is availbe and people should be able to use it, one shouldnt run into that situation if your married in a good stable family enviroment, however if you want to have sex for reasons other then having kids (and ur in a good Family enivroment), then by all means use birth control, just dont use abortion)

I hope I made it clear, sorry if it wasnt originaly, if you have any more questions about what I said OR see any hypocracies please let me know ASAP, because i really despise hypocrites and i really dont want to be one. Thanks.

Blizzard Warrior said:
I think whats happening is your reading my posts and taking things out of context or that apply to one point, and compare them to another. So what Im going to do is set my veiwpoint on the VARIOUS issues that is being discussed straight. Ok firstly I said that I agree with most Catholic ideas, now I personally am agaisnt pre-martial sex altother, I am also agaisnt Abortion. Now about birth control, Catholics are agaisnt it, I personally am not.
Thanks for clarifying.
So bascailly no sex until marriage, once marriage you can or cannot use birth control
25% of abortions are to married women. 58% of abortions are after the couple used contraception.
(and abortion is not a form of birth control).
it may niot be contraception, but it certainly is birth control. It controls whether birth will happen or not.
Regarding you example of my hypocracy I am simply saying that with all the good birth control methods out there, there shouldnt be a mass need for abortions,
Ah, but when your friends, the catholics actively works against birth control, makes it more expensive and harder to get AND gfights the sex-ed that could have taught people how to actually use it correctly, then you need to sweep before your own door first. reigh in your friends and their opposition to birth control and sex-ed. Because they are the MAIN reason why we have so many abortions here in the US. (and again, 58% of all abortions are after the use of birth control.)
AND that although birth control is availbe and people should be able to use it, one shouldnt run into that situation if your married in a good stable family enviroment, however if you want to have sex for reasons other then having kids (and ur in a good Family enivroment), then by all means use birth control, just dont use abortion)
It is not your business to dicate other people's sex-life.

Wow, because we have no solvency you immediately assume it SHOULD not be done. Well my friends interesting view, however we would be locked into inaction, for how could we commit an action if we go under the rational that if it doesnt work all the time, its not worth passing. Under such a rational murder should not be illegal, for we banned it and it didnt stop:doh. So if something doesnt work, like the ban on murder (murders happen all the time in US) then we should repeal the ban. I really dont have much more to add, Im having trouble with the logic...

steen said:
Thanks for clarifying.
25% of abortions are to married women. 58% of abortions are after the couple used contraception.
it may niot be contraception, but it certainly is birth control. It controls whether birth will happen or not.
Ah, but when your friends, the catholics actively works against birth control, makes it more expensive and harder to get AND gfights the sex-ed that could have taught people how to actually use it correctly, then you need to sweep before your own door first. reigh in your friends and their opposition to birth control and sex-ed. Because they are the MAIN reason why we have so many abortions here in the US. (and again, 58% of all abortions are after the use of birth control.)
It is not your business to dicate other people's sex-life.

-Your first statistic truely suprises me to the point where i think your stating a false fact. becaue wht your saying is that over 1 in 2 abortions take place in a marriage after the couple used contraception. Now unless by couple you mean married OR unmarried, and contracption is useally 99.5% effective, so i would like to see where you got your statistics from.

-yes it does control birth but its not a form on contraception, and its not an ethical form of it either. partial birth abortions are a form of birth control but are illegal and unethical.

-I am not sure what your trying to accomplish by belittling my Catholic freinds, I said i disagree with them on that point...and your only helping my arugemnt not hurting it.

-it is NOT my business do dictate other peoples sex, but it IS our humane duty and the goverments to protect the life of the unborn and silent.

Blizzard Warrior said:
-Your first statistic truely suprises me to the point where i think your stating a false fact. becaue wht your saying is that over 1 in 2 abortions take place in a marriage after the couple used contraception.
Nope. Out of all abortions, 25% are to married women. Out of all abortions, 58% are to women who used contraceptions. There doesn't even have to be an overlap here.

But the sources are per the CDC annual abortion surveillance. The use of contraception is from the last study reported to the CDC, which was included in their 1997 surveillance. The 25% married status is generally consistent in every year that the survey is listed.
Now unless by couple you mean married OR unmarried,
yes, it is off all abortions.
and contracption is useally 99.5% effective,so i would like to see where you got your statistics from.
Depends on the type of contraception. But remember that a high security in a lot of people having sex can still be a high number. But anyway, here is the link (that year, 21% of abortions were to married women, BTW):
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss4911a1.htm
"A reduction of unintended pregnancy, and thus abortion, will require several complex strategies. In a study of abortion patients conducted in 1994 and 1995, 58% of patients reported that they "currently used" contraception during the month of their last menstrual period; however, their use of contraception might have been inconsistent or incorrect (26). In 1995, when the most recent NSFG was conducted, approximately 29% of sexually active U.S. women who used only oral contraceptives for birth control reported that they missed a birth-control pill one or more times during the 3 months before their NSFG interview. In addition, approximately 33% of U.S. women who were using only coitus-dependent contraceptive methods***** during the 3 months before the interview used these methods inconsistently (11). At present, not all health insurance plans provide full contraceptive benefits (49). Therefore, education regarding improved contraceptive use and practices as well as access to and education regarding safe, effective, and affordable contraception and family-planning services might help reduce the incidence of unintended pregnancy and, therefore, might reduce the use of legal induced abortion in the United States (50--52). "

"For women whose marital status was reported, 79% of women who obtained abortions were unmarried (Table 11). The abortion ratio for unmarried women was approximately nine times the ratio for married women (659 versus 74 abortions per 1,000 live births). "

Footnote 26: Henshaw SK, Kost K. Abortion patients in 1994--1995: characteristics and contraceptive use. Fam Plann Perspect 1996;28:140--58.

-yes it does control birth but its not a form on contraception,
Sure.
and its not an ethical form of it either.
Says who? your personal belief about this doesn't make that a fact.
partial birth abortions are a form of birth control
There is no such thing, it is prolife emotional hyperbole. It does not involve birth (this discussion is ongoing in another tread. I suggest you don't go there). The name of the procedure is Dilation and Intact Extraction (D&X) as differentiated from Dilation and Extraction (D&E)
but are illegal and unethical.
They are not illegal, and your view of ethics, of course, is very subjective and thus not factual.
-I am not sure what your trying to accomplish by belittling my Catholic freinds, I said i disagree with them on that point...and your only helping my arugemnt not hurting it.
Huh? I am not belittling them; I am pointing out that the policies pushed by the Catholic Church goes against reduction of unwanted pregnancies and thus lead to MORE abortions.
-it is NOT my business do dictate other peoples sex, but it IS our humane duty and the goverments to protect the life of the unborn and silent.
It is tissue. Is it your duty to protect the life of a tumor cell? Is it your duty to protect the woman from slavery?

kcasper says,

"I don't like abortion, but after understanding all sides I don't see how to get rid of it.
A fetus is extremely fragile. If a woman is determined to get rid of the fetus then they will find a way. If a woman can a find a friend then the number of ways to kill a fetus increase exponetially. A syringe with something non-toxic is really all it takes sad to say. Flood the child."

Presently there are laws in this country against rape, murder; theft, speeding, and every one of these continue to happen all around the country. The fact that these still happen should not convince us to make them legal. Laws should discourage bad things from happening not conform to them simply because they do happen. A small percentage of women have always tried to abort in non medical surroundings. Here are some facts.

90% of all abortions (prior to legalization) were done by physicians in their offices, NOT IN BACK ALLEYS. Fifteen years before abortion was legal 85% of illegal abortions were done by reputable physicians in good standing in their local medical associations. PP at the time even stated that “90% of all illegal abortions are presently done by physicians.”
(This information was taken from the U.S Bureau of Vital Statistics and Mary Calderone, “illegal Abortion as a Public Health Problem,” American Journal of Health 50 (July 1960);949.)

Go to the Guttmacher Institute website....http://www.agi-usa.org/

Also this one......

"http://womensissues.about.com/cs/abortionstats/a/aaabortionstats.htm"

Many stats are given there that cover just about eveything. These facts speak for themselves.

You say, "So simply making abortion illegal won't stop it."

You think by making abortion illegal the same number of woman would become pregnant? I think the woman using it as a form of birth control would think twice. I also think condom sales would definitely go up.

"Well we can't stop sex. Sorry fellow catholics, I don't agree with my religion on that point."

Maybe mroe people would act in responsible ways.

"I was in a women's physcology class in college. They mentioned that one of the larger demographic of women get abortions due to support issues. I believe it."

What do you mean support issues, could you be more specific? Emotional support or financial? If you check out the second website I gave you it sites the main reasons woman get abortions.

Here is a sample...
"25.5% of women deciding to have an abortion want to postpone childbearing.
21.3% of women cannot afford a baby.
14.1% of women have a relationship issue or their partner does not want a child.
12.2% of women are too young (their parents or others object to the pregnancy.)
10.8% of women feel a child will disrupt their education or career.
7.9% of women want no (more) children.
3.3% of women have an abortion due to a risk to fetal health.
2.8% of women have an abortion due to a risk to maternal health."

"One of my cousines is a single mother who has had big social issues. For example the catholic church refused to baptize her child. The priest didn't think she could support her child because she was single. She left the catholic church."

Well this is horrible. I am not Catholic so I can't comment except to say that it's tragic and not scripturally right.

"Or how about this article Catholic school fires pregnant, unwed teacher The school fired a teacher because she is single and pregnant. They even praised her "high degree of professionalism" as they fired her."

Now from what I understand she signed an aggreement that included moral stipulations. Being single and pregnant goes agaisnt the schools morals. The teacher knew this. It is unfortunate, but schools need role models and kids look up to teachers. she probably was an excellent teacher and very professional, but she sinned in the eyes of the school and they had to let her go.

"So this country has major negative cultural issues regarding pregnant women."

In my opinion this country has a major problem valueing life. The very fact that abortion is legal is immoral. Pregnancy is wonderful and a blessing from God. If anything the country has a very laxed attitude towards pregnant woman. I spent over 20 years in public schools. Today the pregnant girls arent looked at any differently than the non-pregnant ones. In most schools they even have daycare for the girls to take their children to so they can continue classes. In fact the last homecoming queen that was crowned at our school was pregnant. So I do not buy this.

"Birth control isn't a full solution. It won't protect against all pregnancies."

No but it would help. Anything that would save the life of a little one in the womb.

"Adoption has a bad stench in this nation. If all of those abortions turned into adoptions, then the system would be overran. It also doesn't solve the stigma problem with pregnancies that our society has. People would never except it."

This simply is not true at all. Adoption is wonderful and I know several families who have adopted kids. The system would not be overrun....people would then stop goign to other countries to get children. There are not enough newborn to adopt here.

I simply do not see where you think this stigma against pregnancy comes from?

"I hate to say this pro-lifers, but you need to find solutions to alot more than just making it illegal."

Why do you people who are pro-choice leave the problem up to pro-lifers?
Many on here say, "Oh gee I am pro-choice, BUT I am agaisnt abortion".
I dont buy this but............why dont these people work trying to stop abortion if they morally think it is wrong. They dont because they do not value life.

"So I suppose I am pro-choice, but only because I yet to see any solutions to the complex side problems that will happen when making abortion illegal."

Sorry excuse to be pro-choice. If you know in yoru heart it is wrong...that dismembering a human unborn child whose heart is beating is wrong.......then dont blame anyone else........do something. Think how wonderful it would be if you could save just one innocent child, instead of sitting back blaming others.

Do the research and I pray you reconsider.....

If they're dumb enoug to have sex without a condom, they definitely should be stopped from breeding. As for the rest of us, accidents happen, and if you don't think pregnancy is a stigma... HAHA! You're delusional, or refusing to see it.

"If they're dumb enoug to have sex without a condom, they definitely should be stopped from breeding. As for the rest of us, accidents happen, and if you don't think pregnancy is a stigma... HAHA! You're delusional, or refusing to see it."

Accidents do happen. But when they do we should be held accountable and stand up to the thing we have done wrong. We should make right......... how does abortion make a right? It kills........killing is right?
I always thought, two wrongs dont make a right. Well liberals and pro-choicers think that it does.

I still think for the majority of people pregnancy is wonderful and a blessing.

Could you tell me or give situations where you think there is a stigma to pregnancy?

I think society is very much liberal on this one.........give some examples of what you mean.

blizzard Warrior
replies to this posted by steen
"The catholic Church is AGAINST birth control"

Blizzard says,
"Yes I know that, now thats why you dont have pre-martail sex, so that when you have kids it should be in a good stable family enviroment so theres no need for birth control, or abortion, seems not only logical but also ethical to me. What do u think?"

Your asking steen this question??????????? :rofl

First of all to a liberal (of course in my opinion from observations) I wonder how they define "family?"..... What does "family" mean to them? Certainly not in the way we think of family I'm sure.

Your assessment seems logical and ethical to me Blizzard...........I thought I was the only one who still thought this way.... where ethics and morals were good qualities to have.

doughgirl said:
I always thought, two wrongs dont make a right. Well liberals and pro-choicers think that it does.
Rather, there is nothign wrong with an abortion.
blizzard Warrior replies to this posted by steen
"The catholic Church is AGAINST birth control"

Blizzard says,
"Yes I know that, now thats why you dont have pre-martail sex, so that when you have kids it should be in a good stable family enviroment so theres no need for birth control, or abortion, seems not only logical but also ethical to me. What do u think?"

Your asking steen this question??????????? :rofl
Your hate mongering ad hominem is duly noted.

By the way, doughgirl, that second quote you have attributed to me in your sig, could you tell me where that was listed?

steen........as soon as you site that the quote you have attributed to me was from a gallop poll.

and you don't remember what you say? :lol:

You were asked this question........"So your telling me that a 5 month fetus doesn't feel his or her limps getting ripped off by a vacuum?...."

YOU ANSWERED..........
That would be true, yes.[/B]

Ok in response to all your statistics, they were interesting, however I found them to be a little bit old, in todays rapidly changing society an almost decade old set of statistics doesnt help too much in realism, but it always does help and arguemnt. Now also remember that sex ed, AND contrapction was much more expenive, and harder to come about 10 years ago, so I would think with a condom stand in every bathroom, and sex ed being taught in many schools this should definitly decrease. Now it also doesnt help that abortions are legal. I mean if they are then why not have one? some ppl might unfortuanatly think. Now if it were illegal people would think twice about it (said this before) and actually use their sex ed knowledge, and cheap forms of contraception.

Last time i checked killing a person is unethical

Partail birth abortion is right before the baby gets born, and then they kill it, when a bill was put up in the senate to legalize it by aggressive lobbyists th senate voted it down 99-1 that person was Barrak Obama, at least thats the story I heard, if thats flase, i can double check my source and see what happened.

will skin tissue or a tumor every become a human? no...will fetal tissue become a human? yes.

DoughGirl I am glad to see someone like you around these days too, lol

doughgirl said:
steen........as soon as you site that the quote you have attributed to me was from a gallop poll.
I have no clue what you are saying. Your grammar is atrocious and non-sensible. I have shown the very post where you expressed your statement. There was nothing there about a Gallup poll, other than the very first line. Wow, do you mean that all of that post was from the poll and you didn't tell us? Isn't that kind of plagiarism? Yes, you posted a link, but certainly nothing more than the first paragraph seemed to come from a poll, did it now.

And when I look at the link provided, the statement "Victims of incest typically want to be pregnant as it exposes the sin that lead to her pregnancy" doesn't occur anywhere on that page.

ow, I got curious, so I did a search on Google and on Metacrawler for that sentence, and it doesn't show up anywhere.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...at+lead+to+her+pregnancy."&btnG=Google+Search

So it still looks like this is what YOU said, not what the site said. Time for you to show otherwise. I have presented my evidence.

And I have answered you regarding this every time you have asked about this.

Now, again, that second quote you have attributed to me, would you mind either documenting it or removing it as a blatant lie? Or are you just a lying coward who spew falsehood about others without the ability to back it up?

Last edited:
doughgirl said:
and you don't remember what you say? :lol:

You were asked this question........"So your telling me that a 5 month fetus doesn't feel his or her limps getting ripped off by a vacuum?...."

YOU ANSWERED..........
That would be true, yes.[/B]
Ah, so what you are attributing to me was NOT y words. Yes, so you lied. I am not surprised. You sure seem to lie in just about every one of your posts that I see. And now you are evidencing that EVERY ONE of your posts carry outright lies in the sig.

Gosh, you sure lie a lot.

Back
Top Bottom