• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My thoughts on 2020 .. election, etc

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
So I guess this post will be sort of a stream of consciousness thing

I have to say, my own life has not gotten significantly better in the last 4 years. It has gotten better but I wouldn't say significantly so...but hey, better is good

It got better bc of the money Trump sent people bc of virus..

It's usually up to an individual him or herself to make life significantly better but ..
Oh, heck

I feel one of those proverbially long stories coming on and don't feelike going there...what good would that do, I ask myself...

So anyway.
Here's another way life has gotten better and this IS significant... So maybe I was a little hasty saying my life hasn't gotten significantly better..guess that's not true, but had to stop and think k about things

Which btw..

Shouldn't we all do the same before pulling the lever in the voting booth?

Yes... definitely

So ok so this is what has changed significantly for me

I have a president who is doing so many good things for my country..

Probably one of the most if not THE most important of those things is.
One word

China

They are largely an un Christian nation so just that alone says they are untrustworthy. Heck, u can't even trust Christians ..much less these people

Stealing our intellectual property.. infiltrating our colleges to spy on us..

Last edited:
I can absolutely see why you're still a Trump supporter from your incoherent and ridiculous rambling, and your starting of new thoughts before even finishing the previous ones. You two are a lot alike.

I have to say, my own life has not gotten significantly better in the last 4 years. It has gotten better but I wouldn't say significantly so...but hey, better is good

It's usually up to an individual him or herself to make life significantly better but ..
Oh, heck

I feel one of those proverbially long stories coming on and don't feelike going there...what good would that do, I ask myself...

So anyway.
Here's another way life has gotten better and this IS significant... So maybe I was a little hasty saying my life hasn't gotten significantly better..guess that's not true, but had to stop and think k about things

Which btw..

Yes... definitely

One word

China

They are largely an un Christian nation so just that alone says they are untrustworthy. Heck, u can't even trust Christians ..much less these people

Stealing intellectual property? Do you know how many times the Trump campaign has been criticized by artists for using songs without permission or compensation? Off the top of my head, Leonard Cohen for "Hallelujah", Neil Young for "Keep On Rocking In The Free World", John Fogerty for "Fortunate Son". In Neil Young's case it was the second song stolen so he's suing.
Your boy Trump doesn't give a damn about intellectual property. He only cares about firing up you and the rest of his fan base.

I love that Trump puts America first

Iove how he calls out the fake journalists so called and their fake news affiliates

Love the way he doesn't care if people like his tweets, etc
Love that the Wall is being built..:)

which reminds me, I should go once again go To that website that shows the wall being build in fast motion...

fascinating as hell

Love how Trump seeks to protect the US from strangers...hey, just like people protect their families by locking their doors at night

Oh, heck

So anyway.

Which btw..

Yes... definitely

One word

China

Well, I mean, it's all about YOU, right? At the end of the day, Republicans only care about themselves. Which is why most Republicans are self-absorbed assholes like Trump.

Who cares that 200,000 Americans have died in the past 6 months and that millions are unemployed, right? You're doing better, that's all that matters.

Stealing intellectual property? Do you know how many times the Trump campaign has been criticized by artists for using songs without permission or compensation? Off the top of my head, Leonard Cohen for "Hallelujah", Neil Young for "Keep On Rocking In The Free World", John Fogerty for "Fortunate Son". In Neil Young's case it was the second song stolen so he's suing.
Your boy Trump doesn't give a damn about intellectual property. He only cares about firing up you and the rest of his fan base.

I can't comment on those accusations.
Need more info but an important point needs to be made here, esp for the low infos
LOw IQ ppl and or whomever
.the ppl who don't think beyond superficialities

There's a huge difference btwn borrowing songs without permission and stealing technology which is then used to gain an economic advantage over a rival nation, a nation u wish to dominate

Using songs without permission is not good but allowing a hostile country to spy on us and gain advantges on us is... Obviously a different matter

Well, I mean, it's all about YOU, right? At the end of the day, Republicans only care about themselves. Which is why most Republicans are self-absorbed assholes like Trump.

Who cares that 200,000 Americans have died in the past 6 months and that millions are unemployed, right? You're doing better, that's all that matters.

No one does better under the selfish, power grabbing, misanthropic, baby hating, Nazi Dems

I love the way trump never claimed to be Catholic or even any other brand of Christian, then turn around and advocate for murder in the womb

As his opponent did...does

No one does better under the selfish, power grabbing, misanthropic, baby hating, Nazi Dems

Quite the contrary. You just illustrated how self-absorbed you are. Your financial well-being is more significant than the deaths of 200,000 Americans and millions of unemployed. And you don't even REALIZE how self-absorbed you are, which is typical of Repugs also.

All the straw men the Dems make

Will burn up in the fires of logic and common sense

I don't see how anyone who knows a thing about Biden would vote for him

He is demtia boy

He was corrupt as vp

He claims to be Catholic while violating just about every fundamental teaching of the Catholic Church.. obviously going to character/integrity which we see he does not possess

I keep thinking Trump will get even more votes than in 16

If I recall, that's what happened w Reagan 84

I love that Trump puts America first

Iove how he calls out the fake journalists so called and their fake news affiliates

Love the way he doesn't care if people like his tweets, etc
Love that the Wall is being built..:)

which reminds me, I should go once again go To that website that shows the wall being build in fast motion...

fascinating as hell

Love how Trump seeks to protect the US from strangers...hey, just like people protect their families by locking their doors at night
2distracted reality check:

Trump puts Trump first. Always has and always will, until a big, juicy hamberder finally takes him out.

Trump whines like the insecure punk that he is when properly called out by legitimate journalists.

Again, Trump whines like the insecure punk that he is when his tweets are flagged for the obvious garbage that they are.

If you’re so in love with Trump’s wall project, why speed up watching the construction when you can watch the actual 15 or so miles that has been built in real time?

Trump see’s bogeymen everywhere he looks beyond our borders (except Norway and Greenland, of course) because he’s a xenophobic douchebag. To him, and apparently you too, strangers are inherently scary and evil.

2distracted reality check:

Trump puts Trump first. Always has and always will, until a big, juicy hamberder finally takes him out.

Trump whines like the insecure punk that he is when properly called out by legitimate journalists.

Again, Trump whines like the insecure punk that he is when his tweets are flagged for the obvious garbage that they are.

If you’re so in love with Trump’s wall project, why speed up watching the construction when you can watch the actual 15 or so miles that has been built in real time?

Trump see’s bogeymen everywhere he looks beyond our borders (except Norway and Greenland, of course) because he’s a xenophobic douchebag. To him, and apparently you too, strangers are inherently scary and evil.

Didn't read much of this..better things to do than subject myself to reality twisting and other nefarious stuff

Can't wait for debate which I think is Sept 29

I'm already laughing just thinking about this

No one in his right mind would vote for a man who has dementia for president

Yes, there are plenty of nutty voters but I don't think there are enough to helpd the invalid over the finish line

No one in his right mind would vote for a man who has dementia for president

Yes, there are plenty of nutty voters but I don't think there are enough to helpd the invalid over the finish line

You're right. I will not vote for trump

So you come to the forums hoping to learn something and all u hear are people insulting others

No wonder Jesus said few find the way..most ppl seem to b content in their immaturity

Oh well... It is what it is, right?

Back
Top Bottom