• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My Syria Solution

Drake McHugh

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Putin and Obama have an arm wrestling competition. The winner decides the fate of Assad and Syria as a whole.

Tsar_Bomba.jpg

Better solution,

Where as the plight of the people of Syria is not a clear and present danger to the people of the United States we MYOB.

Putin and Obama have an arm wrestling competition. The winner decides the fate of Assad and Syria as a whole.

th

Nah, there has to be some sort repercussion, as the French say.....some sort of Punishment.

I would go with these. No American or Russian Saturday Night Specials. Just the Ole Fashioned 10 paces, turn and fire.

th

Trust me.....they will work. :lol:

than being spineless should become more popular...

It's already rampant, to the point that people would rather others suffer chemical genocide than pay an extra 5 cents for gas.

It's already rampant, to the point that people would rather others suffer chemical genocide than pay an extra 5 cents for gas.

I can't be bothered to save lives! I've got potholes to deal with!

than being spineless should become more popular...

Not really.....one just needs to get that visual perspective. Then reality sets in. Course you and I Chez, we do understand those that only do talk that talk.....huh? :lol:

talk that talk.....huh? :lol:

I've walked my talk.

Private Uni
Wartime volunteered paratrooper
BA
MSc, Europe
2 years alone in rural Africa
PhD(c), US

See Signature, title, and note name(s).

Well, I don't want others suffering chemical genocide and I take the CTA, so don't care too much about that 5 cents a gallon, but I can think of a whole helluva lot more things to spend our tax money on than bombing another country whose governmental opposition stands the most to gain and it is that same opposition who is affiliated with and actually could be some who have attacked our country and our soldiers in Iraq.

and who is to say that a dozen or so "civilians" in Syria today that we save won't be the very one's carrying out the Syrian version of Benghazi in a year or two's time?

Well, I don't want others suffering chemical genocide and I take the CTA, so don't care too much about that 5 cents a gallon, but I can think of a whole helluva lot more things to spend our tax money on than bombing another country whose governmental opposition stands the most to gain and it is that same opposition who is affiliated with and actually could be some who have attacked our country and our soldiers in Iraq.

and who is to say that a dozen or so "civilians" in Syria today that we save won't be the very one's carrying out the Syrian version of Benghazi in a year or two's time?

They are people, just like you and I. They want a better life. Dictator slaughtering and gassing them is not ok.

I've walked my talk.

Private Uni
Wartime volunteered paratrooper
BA
MSc, Europe
2 years alone in rural Africa
PhD(c), US

See Signature, title, and note name(s).

Yeah and?????.....I walked mine as well. So I doubt you can come with that Spineless BS.

NAM.....Ranger. In the ****. I spilled mine. More than once. How bout you?

why is this matter not something for the UN to resolve
why does the USA have to serve as self appointed policeman?

I'm not.....but I got the scars that go with mine. ;)

I've 5 inches on my lower right belly, peritonitis (30% survival, no pre-surgery painkillers), among other souvenirs I'll never lose.

They are people, just like you and I. They want a better life. Dictator slaughtering and gassing them is not ok.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Over 7 billion on the planet? Plenty left to do something about it if our 300+ mil don't...

I've 5 inches on my lower right belly, peritonitis (30% survival, no pre-surgery painkillers), among other souvenirs I'll never lose.

Yeah well <yawn> I was playing war, long before I joined Uncle Sam's Gang. I paid the price there to, age 9. ;)

Back
Top Bottom