• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My Syria Solution

th

Nah, there has to be some sort repercussion, as the French say.....some sort of Punishment.

I would go with these. No American or Russian Saturday Night Specials. Just the Ole Fashioned 10 paces, turn and fire.

th

Trust me.....they will work. :lol:

The problem with a duel is that they would both probably shoot the witnesses first.

I know this much.

I would rather that Putin be president of the USA than Obomba.

What does that tell you all, about my feelings of Obomba?

I know this much.

I would rather that Putin be president of the USA than Obomba.

What does that tell you all, about my feelings of Obomba?

I have no love for Putin. Saying that,at least he tries to promote traditional values for his people. Unlike Obama who promotes homosexual "rights" and abortion on demand.

Very pretty actually.

It actually where the slang word awesome was derived from, watching a nuclear explosion. Those who ever witness it were in awe. Something you respect but fear.

Some time during the 1980's the word awesome was corrupted.

Back
Top Bottom