• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My Suggestion to Deal With Obamacare

Incorrect. Being in the minority on the subject does not mean you shut up and disappear into the shadows never to be heard from again, which is exactly what calamity suggested we do. Apparently disagreeing with something that has a majority is 'tyranny'. Is there no issue you challenge the 51% on?

Shut up and disappear in the shadows? WTF are you talking about. The Republicans have been strongly vocal - in your face - with many valid points and well as many lies. The voters have sifted through those points of view, The re-elected Obama. The house picked up seats and the Senate gained seats and is in control. The law has withstood Supreme Court challenges.

I am rather dumbfounded that you talk of being shut up, disappeared, and such. Seriously? But the law has withstood votes and Supreme Court challenges here.

Seriously....shut up?????The whole election seemed to be about Obamacare. Could you in the past 5 plus years ever turned on the TV and not heard about Obamacare?

Shut up and disappear in the shadows? WTF are you talking about. The Republicans have been strongly vocal - in your face - with many valid points and well as many lies. The voters have sifted through those points of view, The re-elected Obama. The house picked up seats and the Senate gained seats and is in control. The law has withstood Supreme Court challenges.

I am rather dumbfounded that you talk of being shut up, disappeared, and such. Seriously? But the law has withstood votes and Supreme Court challenges here.

Seriously....shut up?????The whole election seemed to be about Obamacare. Could you in the past 5 plus years ever turned on the TV and not heard about Obamacare?

First, I'm not a republican, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Secondly, I was talking to someone about something someone else said, which apparently you're not familiar with.

Essentially the initial comment was "If the majority wants something you should stfu and not oppose it."

Do you live YOUR life that way? Or do you oppose something based on your own logic and morality?

Incorrect. Being in the minority on the subject does not mean you shut up and disappear into the shadows never to be heard from again, which is exactly what calamity suggested we do. Apparently disagreeing with something that has a majority is 'tyranny'. Is there no issue you challenge the 51% on?

Sure there are!

. After all, "Healthcare is not a right, it's a product." :roll:

It absolutely is NOT a right. Otherwise the government could compel health care workers to provide service.

It absolutely is NOT a right. Otherwise the government could compel health care workers to provide service.

Can't you people ever find the middle ground? Having a country where everyone is assured a modicum of healthcare does not mean forcing doctors to work for free at gunpoint. Sheesh.

Can't you people ever find the middle ground? Having a country where everyone is assured a modicum of healthcare does not mean forcing doctors to work for free at gunpoint. Sheesh.

It does however mean they are forced to provide service. If these individuals can't pay that either means the doctor doesn't get paid or someone else is footing the bill. That leaves human rights violated in a few places.

You all are outnumbered. But, I guess that never stopped the tyrants on the Right.
americans-oppose-defunding-obamacare-L-rkTuLw.png

Not surprised, but people don't even know what Obamacare is. Ignoring that, how many millions of dollars have those opposed to Obamacare spent in advertising recently? How many millions of dollars have the Democrats spent advertising in favor of Obamacare recently?

Back
Top Bottom