• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My story of dealing with brownshirt thugs trying to run folks off the road.

Would it have been wrong, if that SAME guy that hit SUV had struck a pedestrian, when he ran thru protesters to GET THEM OUT OF THE ROAD?

Cant find story now, but that same punk, ran through protesters and was interviewed.

Last edited:
Would it have been wrong, if that SAME guy that hit SUV had struck a pedestrian, when he ran thru protesters to GET THEM OUT OF THE ROAD?

Even less relevance to the OP. Why try to derail your own thread? I know why. LOL

The bus is also in two lanes.

I can totally see a bus full of snowflakes being freaked out by Trump supporters but that doesn't make trying to run people off the road justifiable...reasonably justifiable.

If the bus were full, it would vastly exceed the crowd size of any Harris/Xiden rally to date.

I use that technique quite often on the interstate. Left lane riders. When I finally get around them I get in front and slow down until they finally they switch lanes then I go on down the road

Road rage is dangerous. You should stop do so.

Right wingers that are trying to justify thug brownshirts, dsbelieve a story that highlights what thugs and brownshirts they are, imagine that.
Keep in mind that this is a debate forum, personal stories that dovetail and enhance a completely partisan topic that is outlandish on It’s face or under scrutiny are more than likely the fantasy of the poster. That said, there are other reasons that may or may not pertain to someone making up stories for partisan narratives. Basic Internet trolling is always first, next would be political/partisan trolling, same as the basic but targeted. The third is a bit darker, it combines the first two with mental health issues.

I didn't take it as a political comparison; he never mentioned politics. It was about stopping a bullying driver. Period. But your justifying that bully does fit with the attempt to justify these bullies, so at least you're consistent.

If you didn't take it as political then it just shows you didn't actually read his post. Also, judging by your response, you didn't really read my post either.

I was traveling to San Fran on the 5. And some very pretty gals had a semi hauler on their tail, and he was going to crash them. The gals were turning around, and were going to lose control soon as they were scared to death. The truck was maybe three feet off their bumper.

I got next to the gals, and told them, when I give the signal, PUNCH it. They did, and gave me enough room to scooch in. I then started slowing, the truck had no choice but to slow down, or ram me. I was prepared to be rammed. They would be guilty of attempted murder.

The gals were pumping fists into the air, and yelling in joy. The guys that were threatening the lives of the gals, were pumping their fists in rage at their treachery being stopped.

This is PRECISELY the same mentality as the Trump brownshirts that tried running the Biden Harris bus off the road. Same SCUM. There are going to be MILLIONS of ME, as the SUV, trying to get between the thugs and the bus, to save the gals.

And you aint gonna be laughing when it is over.
Sounds like the plot to an old Burt Reynolds movie.

If you didn't take it as political then it just shows you didn't actually read his post. Also, judging by your response, you didn't really read my post either.
I read them both, but maybe I missed the point.

I read them both, but maybe I missed the point.

You missed where he specifically made this a comparison to Trump brownshirts? The mention of Trump itself is obvious but are you aware of what the brownshirts were? Further, he extrapolated intent behind one person or the other, without knowing what caused it. Many people cut off truckers in very unsafe ways. Should the trucker have tailgated them back for it (if that was what happened)? No, but I don't think there are many of us who've not had some kind of driving related fit over something.

I actually commend the OP for intervening but where he stepped over the line was trying to take an incident that he had no clue why it was happening and tried to turn it into a political commentary with Nazi comparisons.

I was traveling to San Fran on the 5. And some very pretty gals had a semi hauler on their tail, and he was going to crash them. The gals were turning around, and were going to lose control soon as they were scared to death. The truck was maybe three feet off their bumper.

I got next to the gals, and told them, when I give the signal, PUNCH it. They did, and gave me enough room to scooch in. I then started slowing, the truck had no choice but to slow down, or ram me. I was prepared to be rammed. They would be guilty of attempted murder.

The gals were pumping fists into the air, and yelling in joy. The guys that were threatening the lives of the gals, were pumping their fists in rage at their treachery being stopped.

This is PRECISELY the same mentality as the Trump brownshirts that tried running the Biden Harris bus off the road. Same SCUM. There are going to be MILLIONS of ME, as the SUV, trying to get between the thugs and the bus, to save the gals.

Cool story bro. :ROFLMAO:

You missed where he specifically made this a comparison to Trump brownshirts? The mention of Trump itself is obvious but are you aware of what the brownshirts were? Further, he extrapolated intent behind one person or the other, without knowing what caused it. Many people cut off truckers in very unsafe ways. Should the trucker have tailgated them back for it (if that was what happened)? No, but I don't think there are many of us who've not had some kind of driving related fit over something.

I actually commend the OP for intervening but where he stepped over the line was trying to take an incident that he had no clue why it was happening and tried to turn it into a political commentary with Nazi comparisons.
brown shirt

UN
historical

1. a member of an early Nazi militia founded by Hitler in Munich in 1921, with brown uniforms resembling that of Mussolini's Blackshirts. They aided Hitler's rise to power, but were eclipsed by the SS after the “night of the long knives” in June 1934.Also called Storm Troops or Sturmabteilung.

2. Sounds EXACTLY like the thugs that are going around, threatening and beating up and causing fear. To support Trump rise to power.

brown shirt

UN
historical

1. a member of an early Nazi militia founded by Hitler in Munich in 1921, with brown uniforms resembling that of Mussolini's Blackshirts. They aided Hitler's rise to power, but were eclipsed by the SS after the “night of the long knives” in June 1934.Also called Storm Troops or Sturmabteilung.

2. Sounds EXACTLY like the thugs that are going around, threatening and beating up and causing fear. To support Trump rise to power.

I know what tf brownshirt means. Why do you think I specifically commented on it? Talk about a stupid ****ing post lacking any concept of awareness. An so far as Trump having brownshirts, it doesn't even come close to the leftists that have been operating for 4 years now. What we are seeing now is a reactionary effect to the violence and intimidation the left has been doing, and been doing with close to systemic support.

Oh....but nooooow you're worried about harassment and such. Where was that worry since 2016? No where? Please trot that sanctimonious bullshit to an uneducated liberal audience that will actually buy it.

Okay. I didn't take it the way you did, but I can see where someone might. I was just thinking they're both examples of big jerks.

Okay. I didn't take it the way you did, but I can see where someone might. I was just thinking they're both examples of big jerks.
That was precisely my message The right wing is cheering the brownshirts. Calling them patriots. So, I illustrated how they were ****ing pigs. And showed how in any other scenareo, they are criminals and thugs, till it is helping Trump.

Trump is coming here today. They are closing down roads. I was kinda hoping to see a Biden caravan surround his motorcade like those pricks did to the Biden bus. But nooooooo...

That was precisely my message The right wing is cheering the brownshirts. Calling them patriots. So, I illustrated how they were ****ing pigs. And showed how in any other scenareo, they are criminals and thugs, till it is helping Trump.

Except in your nonsensical story, you were the one deliberately cutting off other drivers. Better work on it some more.

Except in your nonsensical story, you were the one deliberately cutting off other drivers. Better work on it some more.
When I see injustice, I bust ass. That was as tame as could possibly be effective.

Which perfectly explains the SUV, getting the trigger off the bus. That fool crowding behind, is what will make the bus crash. If I were there, I would have done the same thing with MY suv. To save lives.

Because of trump, we need an armed contingent, to stop terrorist right wingers from killing our candidates.

How is THAT, for a tie in to my story and the POLITICAL significance?

Last edited:
When I see injustice, I bust ass. That was as tame as could possibly be effective.

Which perfectly explains the SUV, getting the trigger off the bus. That fool crowding behind, is what will make the bus crash. If I were there, I would have done the same thing with MY suv. To save lives.

Because of trump, we need an armed contingent, to stop terrorist right wingers from killing our candidates.

People who actually drive on the highways are probably not too impressed by your fantasies of violently aggressive driving.

People who actually drive on the highways are probably not too impressed by your fantasies of violently aggressive driving.
You make ZERO sense. First you call it something noone was impressed by, and then call it a fantasy. And you call saving lives aggressive and violent. Hahahahah

You make ZERO sense. First you call it something noone was impressed by, and then call it a fantasy. And you call saving lives aggressive and violent. Hahahahah

Yes your story was highly unbelievable. Sounds like a juvenile fantasy. Not impressive. There's no contradiction there.

Describing the violent, aggressive actions you would take with your SUV were you to observe a pickup tailgating a bus is more of you engaging in fantasy.

Give it up. You're looking like the extent of your experience behind the wheel consists of sitting in a car in the driveway and making motor noises with your mouth.

1604367706715.png

Another message of yours of why you should not be allowed to drive a motor vehicle. Your statement that crowding a bus from behind will make the bus crash is completely irrational and nonsensical.

Another message of yours of why you should not be allowed to drive a motor vehicle. Your statement that crowding a bus from behind will make the bus crash is completely irrational and nonsensical.

Some vehicles like that bus have rear facing cameras, otherwise the driver wouldn't even be aware he is being tailgated.

First thing you learn about TERRORISTS, and how a terrorist attacks, is that they come from behind. Then, the guy pops in front, and slows, thus, the running off the road. How did the bus know they were not going to blow up the candidate bus? How did the suv? Those idiots looked just like terrorists, and guess what, THEY ARE TERRORISTS.

Some vehicles like that bus have rear facing cameras, otherwise the driver wouldn't even be aware he is being tailgated.
That particular bus likely has more than most, to see any fans or freaks, sneaking in with them. You cant be too careful with right wing terrorism these days.

Back
Top Bottom