• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My Son Zack is Having Major Heart Surgery on Wednesday

Getting better. He did pretty good today, moving around better, but still a lot of pain, since they cracked his ribs open.
That's great to hear! Wishing him a speedy and full recovery!

He's been off the opiods for a while. Those things scare the hell out of him.
Yeah, powerful drugs, those are. Wise to be cautious with them.

Getting better. He did pretty good today, moving around better, but still a lot of pain, since they cracked his ribs open. He's been off the opiods for a while. Those things scare the hell out of him.

They probably had to make a larger incision on him than they did with me on account of him having to have his aorta repaired as well as that valve. They were able to get by with a smaller incision on me that they cant do in every case.
Glad to hear he's recovering though, sending best wishes. Thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom