• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My sister got evicted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevan

Reaction score
My sister and her roommate is living with me..
Because she got evicted after I told some red neck maintenance man who threatened me and my sister this, after I put my handgun to his head.

I told him that first of all, you stupid ****ing NRA gun nut repuke, in bred Arkansas red neck...
You're going to give me that ****ing gun...
I'm confiscating it..
Or I'll blow your head off and then confiscate it..

(He gave me his gun)...

Then I told him this...

I'll visit my sister here all the **** I want, any time I want, and you dont like it, **** you.

You're going to learn to shut the **** up and keep your hands to yourself right here.. right now...

Threaten me one more time, or put your hands on me one and I'll blow your ****ing head off..
And then I fired the pistol right by his head, in his ear...

Then I told him if he threatens again, or puts his hands on my sister...
I'll blow your ****ing head off...
Then I shot the pistol in his other ear..

I then pistol whipped him in the head with my gun, then kicked him in the back, pushing him forward onto the ground..

After I did that, the corporate people showed up at the apartment with the Benton County sheriff and evicted my sister and her roommate.

I rented a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment here in Sunnyvale, california..
I'm glad to be the **** out of the south.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom