• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

my return to the forums

I forgot that I had such a bitter leaving from here. Somewhere in 2010 I decided that completely abolishing the state was the way to go but I had not yet articulated it. Not sure why I left like such a twat. I do though remember my failure to get the responses I wanted. I hope I can be less narcissistic second time around.

Hey man- I'm really happy to see you back. I took a somewhat extended vacation myself, and it did my soul some good. Cheers! :)

Good luck abolishing the state without a healthy dose of narcissism!

haha, yeah lizzie. i must say leaving when i did was beneficial

thx TNAR

Back
Top Bottom