• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My promise for 2017

My promise this year is simple: We are limitless. We are unstoppable. This means that you are limitless and unstoppable. You can reach your dreams and aspirations. You can achieve your goals and ambitions. You can live life to the fullest; you can and you WILL succeed in every important moment of your life. Never forget what people have created, what people have achieved, what people can do.. And never forget that we are all human, that we all all the same... Never forget... And always keep DOING.

When we stay focused, I promise that what we want will happen.

Back
Top Bottom