• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My Political Website

JLK

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
(Mods-Feel free to lock this if I am violating a rule, but from what it said I just can't do it in every forum.)

Hi. I am new to this site, and I am going to try and become involved in a lot of the topics discussed on these boards. I just thought that I'd give the URL to my new Political Blog that I decided to start up.

I plan on the blog having a lot of my opinion on a lot of the current events, topics, etc. in society today. The first post that I have ("My Views") isn't going to be what the other posts are going to be like. I just thought I'd share my view with readers before the site really started so I could get that out of the way.

I would appreciate it if you left comments after some of my posts because I want to get good debates going on the site. All comments are welcome!

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy the site.

http://jaysview.blogspot.com

Back
Top Bottom