• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My Political Platform

Arts&Sciences said:
I looked closely at your avatar because I embarrassed myself by referring to you as a woman. I think you know the answer.

Sex change operation. Worked out very well for her, as you can see.:mrgreen:

Your numbers on both social security and my fiscal plan are both lies- and you know it very well. I have found a better forum anyway, so I'll tell you exactly what I think in my last post before you ban me. You are not religious, but it helps your "conservative" image to claim that you are. I despise hypocrisy. If you call yourself a conservative or a Christian yet behave as you do, you will be far worse off in the afterlife than the most brazen of moral liberals. You are no Christian and I doubt that you ever were or ever will be. I would tell you to repent your conduct, but I don't think that you will ever repent. You are not despised by "fanatics"; you are despised by anyone- liberal or conservative- with any human decency. I tell you this in the utmost sincerity. I have met radical feminists, profane libertarians and hypocritical conservatives, but I have never seen anyone on the Internet who was such an utter failure as a human being as you are, NYU.

Arts&Sciences said:
Your numbers on both social security and my fiscal plan are both lies- and you know it very well. I have found a better forum anyway, so I'll tell you exactly what I think in my last post before you ban me. You are not religious, but it helps your "conservative" image to claim that you are. I despise hypocrisy. If you call yourself a conservative or a Christian yet behave as you do, you will be far worse off in the afterlife than the most brazen of moral liberals. You are no Christian and I doubt that you ever were or ever will be. I would tell you to repent your conduct, but I don't think that you will ever repent. You are not despised by "fanatics"; you are despised by anyone- liberal or conservative- with any human decency. I tell you this in the utmost sincerity. I have met radical feminists, profane libertarians and hypocritical conservatives, but I have never seen anyone on the Internet who was such an utter failure as a human being as you are, NYU.

Wow. That's all I can say about that. An utter failure as a human being. Whad'ya do Right? I thought you were being kind of nice. Failure. :lol:

Arts&Sciences said:
Your numbers on both social security and my fiscal plan are both lies- and you know it very well.

If they're lies, I encourage you to post the real numbers, and show the world what a hypocrite I am.

I have found a better forum anyway, so I'll tell you exactly what I think in my last post before you ban me.

You've done nothing to deserve banning, why would I ban you? Granted, you havent been very polite, but that's not grounds for banning.

You are not religious, but it helps your "conservative" image to claim that you are. I despise hypocrisy. If you call yourself a conservative or a Christian yet behave as you do, you will be far worse off in the afterlife than the most brazen of moral liberals. You are no Christian and I doubt that you ever were or ever will be. I would tell you to repent your conduct, but I don't think that you will ever repent.

Like I said before, I'm not too concerned because of the two key reasons: You don't know me well enough to say anything, and I know exactly who and what I am, and that isn't changed by what you think.

You are not despised by "fanatics"; you are despised by anyone- liberal or conservative- with any human decency. I tell you this in the utmost sincerity.

And I can tell you, in the utmost sincerity, that I find that statement hilarious.

I have met radical feminists, profane libertarians and hypocritical conservatives, but I have never seen anyone on the Internet who was such an utter failure as a human being as you are, NYU.

At least I made an impression on you? Honestly, I would encourage you to stay. Don't let your disillusionment with me color the whole forum. Try some other threads or posts, I think you'll find there's something for everyone here.

Arts&Sciences said:

RightAtNYU and I disagree on a lot of things and have occasionally traded a few harsh words, but damn...How does his disagreeing with you make him an "utter failure as a human being"?

Maybe you simply need to lighten up, not take it personally when someone corrects your misconceptions, and/or remove the stick from your rectum.

Arts&Sciences said:
My political platform is probably best described as centrist, but you can be the judge of what (if any) political party I might want to join. Here are its essential points:

1. Shift funds that currently go to abortions to abortion alternatives and to expanding adoption programs. Make a Human Life Amendment banning abortion in all circumstances.

2. Divide Iraq into three countries for the Sunnis, the Shiites and the Kurds and withdraw our troops over the course of 1 year. Focus our foreign policy more on covert aid to enemies of extreme governments than the overt use of force.

3. Pay off the national debt once and for all. Privatize half of all welfare within 10 years and repeal Bush's tax cuts for the wealthy.

4. Legalize school prayer and lessen federal involvement in education.

5. Re-enter the Kyoto Protocol after negotiating better terms for the United States.

6. End gun control except on fully automatic weapons (machine guns).

7. Aim for fair trade instead of free trade or permanent protectionism.

9. Phase out affirmative action over a 10-year period and leave the issue of gay marriage to the states.

10. Ban all soft money in all elections.

i agree with these. i'm not sure what the Kyoto Protocal is though. lol. i'm half way with #1. i'm neither for or against abortion. i dont know why. i'm more of the opinion that its up to the mother. the federal government doesnt give alot to education. more of the money comes from the state and the most comes from the local school district or area.

Back
Top Bottom