• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My own thread for the purposes of being embarrassed.

Ajay

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I couldn't get in the basement. It seems I had improper I.D.

I'm starting to think I'd have a better chance of buying AP ammo off of Scooter Libby, than getting unlimited access to the basement.

6JlHU.png

Now imagine the floor was just dirt - and 2' below that ceiling.
Now imagine me wearing combat boots and my workclothes and crawling through it to do plumbing.

That's how I rock the weekends.

I couldn't get in the basement. It seems I had improper I.D.

I'm starting to think I'd have a better chance of buying AP ammo off of Scooter Libby, than getting unlimited access to the basement.

just keep posting junior...only a hundred more posts or so and you'll be in like flynn. then you can see the really good stuff like this

old lady tat.jpg

Last edited:
Now imagine the floor was just dirt - and 2' below that ceiling.
Now imagine me wearing combat boots and my workclothes and crawling through it to do plumbing.

That's how I rock the weekends.

Lady knows how to party.

I'm only going to warn you once, Oscar.

You leave my Mom out of this!

Dude, your mom is famous. world's most tattooed senior citizen according to guinness

While I am not yet embarrassed, I am unofficially entering the zone where uncomfortableness reigns.

Back
Top Bottom