• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My Opinion - Mexico Has No Right to be Angry

danarhea said:
Actually I was asking you:

The accusation that Buchanan was rascist came from you. I am not trying to be a butthead here (well, maybe I am - LOL), and you and I have had some good discussion here, but your post does seem to imply rascism.

Oh, well, I must come clean. I saw you say he wasn't a racist and I went onto Google and did a search "Buchanan anti Semitic" (because I know how much my husband feels otherwise) and took one of the first sites that showed up. That quote was under a heading that talked about Buchanan's negative commentary against Jewish people. I didn't really give it much thought. What cnredd said regarding the quote made perfect sense, so my example of Buchanan being a racist basically sucks. :3oops:

aps said:
Oh, well, I must come clean. I saw you say he wasn't a racist and I went onto Google and did a search "Buchanan anti Semitic" (because I know how much my husband feels otherwise) and took one of the first sites that showed up. That quote was under a heading that talked about Buchanan's negative commentary against Jewish people. I didn't really give it much thought. What cnredd said regarding the quote made perfect sense, so my example of Buchanan being a racist basically sucks. :3oops:

Dont sweat it. You are not the first to put yourself in a bad position on this board. Just ask Deegan. He owned both my sig and avatar for a month because of my big mouth. LOL.

danarhea said:
Dont sweat it. You are not the first to put yourself in a bad position on this board. Just ask Deegan. He owned both my sig and avatar for a month because of my big mouth. LOL.

Hey, my position wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either! ;)

aps said:
Hey, my position wasn't great, but it wasn't bad either! ;)

I would argue that your basic assumption of Buchanan being a rascist is flawed, but that is for another thread. We are getting off track here. Am getting ready to go play a gig, so will be gone for a couple of days. However, when I get back, we can debate Buchanan if you'd like. Fair enough?

danarhea said:
I would argue that your basic assumption of Buchanan being a rascist if flawed, but that is for another thread. We are getting off track here. Am getting ready to go play a gig, so will be gone for a couple of days. However, when I get back, we can debate Buchanan if you'd like. Fair enough?

Yes. I will get some good ammunition from the hubster. What instrument do you play...besides the skin flute? (I couldn't resist!!)

Okay, I just clicked on your name, and I am assuming that is picture of you playing the electric guitar.

Last edited:
aps said:
Yes. I will get some good ammunition from the hubster. What instrument do you play?

Mostly bass, but rythm on a few songs, and lead on a couple of others. We all switch off on instruments a lot :)

Back
Top Bottom