• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My new feral friends Big Black and Munoz

dex4974

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
I am on a farm with my wife in rural Brazil. We love to hang out with these two feral cats that have made an abandoned hen house on the outskirts of the farm part of their territory. We don't know how old they are but they seem to be fairly young and related. They're never more than a handful of meters apart. They just climbed out of the woods one day and slowly started to trust this place. They are extremely wary of people and it took a real effort to gain their trust. Munoz is still a little nervous and neither of them will allow us to pick them up.

This is Big Black (Negão in Portuguese)

118256386_3316648988373480_8497456004679813098_n.jpg

This is Munoz

118510171_2730910013846488_8873621020931362627_n.jpg

118590765_758521574934897_7563732867247528219_n.jpg

Last edited:
I am on a farm with my wife in rural Brazil. We love to hang out with these two feral cats that have made an abandoned hen house on the outskirts of the farm part of their territory. We don't know how old they are but they seem to be fairly young and related. They're never more than a handful of meters apart. They just climbed out of the woods one day and slowly started to trust this place. They are extremely wary of people and it took a real effort to gain their trust. Munoz is still a little nervous and neither of them will allow us to pick them up.

View attachment 67292991

This is Munoz

View attachment 67292992

View attachment 67292993

Nice cats. One can understand, though, why they mistrust a Communist.

Might be off-topic, but whats the covid situation over there? Are you in a lockdown? Masks required? etc.

Might be off-topic, but whats the covid situation over there? Are you in a lockdown? Masks required? etc.

Masks are highly encouraged when you're outside and mandatory inside any business establishment. Schools are shut down. There's also checkpoints between cities that will ask about your business and possibly turn you away if they consider it unnecessary. It's one of the hottest spots in the world right now last I knew. Luckily a lot of Brazil's population is pretty spread out or it would be even worse.

Nice cats. One can understand, though, why they mistrust a Communist.

These ferals have a lot to gain from my communism. :lamo

Ahh... It's a cat! At first I thought maybe you were the 1st person to find "Big Black" since 2011(ex-wack pack member from Howard Stern). If so, I was going to ask if you know "King of all Blacks" as well.... Or Beetlejuice! Lol

View attachment 67292991

This is Munoz

View attachment 67292992

View attachment 67292993

This is cool. I’ve never had a cat but I have little black feral that’s been hanging around my house. I do leave food and water for him so I think he just lives here now. I considered all these cool ass names like, Panther and Ninja but settled on Carl. Carl waits under the car in the morning for me to give him food. He looks at me, meows then hisses. It’s like he’s saying, “please feed me...asshole”. After a few months of this, he tolerated me petting his back for the first time yesterday. He wasn’t feeling it this morning, though, and took a half hearted swipe at me. I’ve grown quite fond of Carl.

Back
Top Bottom