• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My new bumper sticker

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Well, I've had it. I've lowered myself to a form of political amusement I swore I never would. I have purchased and installed a sticker that simply says "**** BUSH". No deletions or substitutions, and not a single character blanked our or changed to a $ sign.

If you would have asked me a month ago why anyone would do such a thing I would be the first to tell you they are immature and seeking attention. I won't deny that these factors may be present in my mind, but I do offer the following as justification:

This president is simply the worst. I speak as a "barely-there" democrat who opposes abortion, carries a gun and believes in racial profiling. This president either lied to us about intelligence for going to Iraq or did not fully investigate the intel. Either way, liar or stupid, the man is responsible for the needless deaths of thousands and should be impeached. (Yes I support the war in Afgahnistan).

It's not only that... This man is so into cronyism! Mike Brown in FEMA? Harried Miers on the Supreme Court? Haliburton granted a no-bid contract for Iraq (albeit they are the most qualified, sadly)? Someone will no-doubt point out folks that Clinton appointed that were cronies, and they are likely right, so I'll concede that now.

Also... For a president that ran on a "small govt" platform, he is surely retarded as his policies have pointed out just the opposite. He has spent more than any democrats wettest dream, he is giving handout's to other CONTINENTS for their AIDS problem when his own justice department here in the US won't even support a needle exchange policy that costs pennies on the dollar compared to AIDS treatment. This president thought it would be a stewardly act of the people's money to spend millions preparing arguments and pressure for a redundant amendment to the constitution that would ban gay-marriage. He knew this would fail and did it anyways to turn on his political base. (Why would a smaller govt care what we do in our bedrooms?).

And last, a "factor" in his decision to nominate Harriet Miers was her faith. Mr. President, please read the first amendement of the constitution!!!

Immature and in need of attention, I may be, but I know I am right and no two words will ever sum it up better.

-Regards

democratleaningright said:
Well, I've had it. I've lowered myself to a form of political amusement I swore I never would. I have purchased and installed a sticker that simply says "**** BUSH". No deletions or substitutions, and not a single character blanked our or changed to a $ sign.

If you would have asked me a month ago why anyone would do such a thing I would be the first to tell you they are immature and seeking attention. I won't deny that these factors may be present in my mind, but I do offer the following as justification:

This president is simply the worst. I speak as a "barely-there" democrat who opposes abortion, carries a gun and believes in racial profiling. This president either lied to us about intelligence for going to Iraq or did not fully investigate the intel. Either way, liar or stupid, the man is responsible for the needless deaths of thousands and should be impeached. (Yes I support the war in Afgahnistan).

It's not only that... This man is so into cronyism! Mike Brown in FEMA? Harried Miers on the Supreme Court? Haliburton granted a no-bid contract for Iraq (albeit they are the most qualified, sadly)? Someone will no-doubt point out folks that Clinton appointed that were cronies, and they are likely right, so I'll concede that now.

Also... For a president that ran on a "small govt" platform, he is surely retarded as his policies have pointed out just the opposite. He has spent more than any democrats wettest dream, he is giving handout's to other CONTINENTS for their AIDS problem when his own justice department here in the US won't even support a needle exchange policy that costs pennies on the dollar compared to AIDS treatment. This president thought it would be a stewardly act of the people's money to spend millions preparing arguments and pressure for a redundant amendment to the constitution that would ban gay-marriage. He knew this would fail and did it anyways to turn on his political base. (Why would a smaller govt care what we do in our bedrooms?).

And last, a "factor" in his decision to nominate Harriet Miers was her faith. Mr. President, please read the first amendement of the constitution!!!

Immature and in need of attention, I may be, but I know I am right and no two words will ever sum it up better.

-Regards

I used to wear my '**** bush' button a lot then I lost it. I think someone stole it cuz it was so good. Now I've got a 'Bush is the Terrorist' bumper sticker next to my 'Unabomber, Write-in Ballot '96" and my 'Support Gay Marriage' sticker.

I'm always afraid my car will be vandalized if someone doesn't care for my political beliefs? haha!

So....my American made auto bears a bumper sticker that criticizes Bush, but also shows my patriotism, so I'm hoping the right wing wackos won't understand my bumper sticker anyway....

"January 20th, 2009"
"Hang in there, America"

Hoot said:
I'm always afraid my car will be vandalized if someone doesn't care for my political beliefs? haha!

So....my American made auto bears a bumper sticker that criticizes Bush, but also shows my patriotism, so I'm hoping the right wing wackos won't understand my bumper sticker anyway....

"January 20th, 2009"
"Hang in there, America"

Don't bet on it. Neo-Cons are fanatics and they wear blinders..

My bumper sticker says "A village in Texas has lost its idiot"

knicksin2010 said:

Ma Richards moved out of state?

I have:

Keep your theocracy off my democracy
I'm building Air America
Wake Up Mass Media - The Downing Street Memo
DailyKos
and
Oh Well, I wasn't Using My Civil Liberties Anyway

knicksin2010 said:

I love that one. Mine says: 'BU$H is the TERRORIST!', and 'Don't like gay marriage? Then don't HAVE ONE!"

Communism is a disease-Guns are the cure

Jesus Saves-But Gretzky Scores on the Rebound

If John F'n Kerry is the Anwer its a stupid F'n Question.

I almost bought the sticker that says...

"If you voted for Bush...
A yellow ribbon is no apology."

I was afraid my car would really get 'keyed" by all sorts, so I chose the one I mentioned earlier..."Jan 20, 2009...Hang in there, America."

I hate those stupid magnetic ribbons...they're everywhere.

Here's my new idea....For all those vehicles that have bumper stickers that say..."I have an honor role student at Blah Blah school"..I want to print out a bunch of stickers that say something like "Menard State Penitenery," and stick it over the name of the school....probably take them weeks to discover! LOL

Hoot said:
I almost bought the sticker that says...

"If you voted for Bush...
A yellow ribbon is no apology."

I was afraid my car would really get 'keyed" by all sorts, so I chose the one I mentioned earlier..."Jan 20, 2009...Hang in there, America."

I hate those stupid magnetic ribbons...they're everywhere.

Here's my new idea....For all those vehicles that have bumper stickers that say..."I have an honor role student at Blah Blah school"..I want to print out a bunch of stickers that say something like "Menard State Penitenery," and stick it over the name of the school....probably take them weeks to discover! LOL

I like MY C STUDENT CAN BEAT UP YOUR KID

MY POODLE IS SMARTER THAN YOUR HONORS STUDENT

one I saw -THERESA HEINZ KERRY IS THE CAUSE OF MAD COW DISEASE

TurtleDude said:
Communism is a disease-Guns are the cure

Jesus Saves-But Gretzky Scores on the Rebound

If John F'n Kerry is the Anwer its a stupid F'n Question.

I had a great time the last time they had this "Jesus" convention in my town -- they had used the big stadium for it near the university and there were JESUS Vans and cars with stupid stickers everywhere -- so I went around putting my 'Eat a Queer Fetus for Jesus' stickers on all the cars. I got it from http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org when they were selling them. But a couple of the vans had so many stickers that they COULDN'T have noticed it for quite a while!!

HILARIOIUS!!!

sissy-boy said:

I had a great time the last time they had this "Jesus" convention in my town -- they had used the big stadium for it near the university and there were JESUS Vans and cars with stupid stickers everywhere -- so I went around putting my 'Eat a Queer Fetus for Jesus' stickers on all the cars. I got it from http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org when they were selling them. But a couple of the vans had so many stickers that they COULDN'T have noticed it for quite a while!!

HILARIOIUS!!!

Got to be careful doin that stuff SB-some of those bible thumpers would love to give someone like you as Serious Ass whippin to prove to God how devout they are. They can't burn heretics or drown witches any more so stomping a "fag for Jesus" is the next best thing:roll:

Other good stickers

CATS-THE OTHER WHITE MEAT

SO MANY CATS-SO FEW RECIPES

DON'T LIKE MY DRIVING-THEN GET THE F+++ ALL THE SIDEWALK

BAD COP-NO DOUGHNUT

DARE-TO KEEP A COP OFF DOUGHNUTS

You know what I do to cars with abrasive bumper stickers? I take the sticker off with a rasor and plug the exhaust pipe with it.

Now if they are on the body I take my paintball gun or a bar of soap(which I always carry with me) and I tag the car with a pithy comment like "I love bush". :rofl

TurtleDude said:
Got to be careful doin that stuff SB-some of those bible thumpers would love to give someone like you as Serious Ass whippin to prove to God how devout they are. They can't burn heretics or drown witches any more so stomping a "fag for Jesus" is the next best thing:roll:
Other good stickers

BAD COP-NO DOUGHNUT

Correction: that USED to be a method. Now we end up getting pissed off enough to swing HIV+ blood as we bite, scratch & cut them and ourselves and infect them... -- it's actually quite easy to do...hahah!!

It always makes them think TWICE about their bashings nowadays cuz WE fight with BLOOD.

I can do it with my Hep C. Being from a European family who's bloodline fought off and won over the black plague, I'm immune to HIV, like many other Europeans. I'm english/irish.

Also the entire word '******' (rhymes with maggot, you know) is a DIRECT derivative from 'witches' the '******' was the bundle of sticks used to burn a witch. Yet a lot of people don't know where it came from. But it so FITTINGLY is still used today as we're treated by many (at least the religious idiots) as witches. Funny thing is, I'm a devout Pagan, so it doesn't bother me much if someone calls me a witch or a warlock -- but the F-word said to me in a derogatory way means I throw blood, if physical violence is EVER directed my way -- one punch is all it takes and THEY get a serious disease that will kill them if they drink or use drugs.

TurtleDude said:

Other good stickers

BAD COP-NO DOUGHNUT

I used to demonstrate with 'Bad Cop, No Donut' -- they're a queer group from S.F. against police brutality when cops beat up a bunch of people in the mid-80's. So all over the sidewalk were great black and red stencils of the words...hahah!!

The cops were PISSED...;>)

Originally posted by SKILMATIC:
You know what I do to cars with abrasive bumper stickers? I take the sticker off with a rasor and plug the exhaust pipe with it.

Now if they are on the body I take my paintball gun or a bar of soap(which I always carry with me) and I tag the car with a pithy comment like "I love bush".
I thought your bumper-sticker said,

"How do YOU say NO to butt stuff?"

Billo_Really said:

"How do YOU say NO to butt stuff?"

HAHA~!!

'WELL BUGGER ME WITH A FISK FORK THAT's GOOD!
:rofl

Billo_Really said:

"How do YOU say NO to but stuff?"

Actually it would be better if it said butplug stuff. Get it? Exhaust pluggin sticker and butplug?

Originally posted by SKILMATIC:
Actually it would be better if it said butplug stuff. Get it? Exhaust pluggin sticker and butplug?
Intead of plug, how about a
"20A/2P/3W/120V NEMA 3R Twist-lock in a
single-gang Bellbox surface mounted adjacent
to equipment served. Verify exact location in field"

Back
Top Bottom