• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My messege to the terrorists

Aryan Imperium said:
"Consensus" among who? The neo-cons,Zionists etc?

Only those with a vested interest in persuing the goal of bringing global capitalism and Israeli hegemony to the Middle East and the politically indoctrinated would still cling to that outworn excuse of locating weapons of mass destruction.Even the Bush regime have abandoned that lie.

The hypothetical issue of a weapon being brought to New York City for detonation is an entirely seperate issue.Don`t meddle in Middle Eastern politics and you won`t get your fingers burned.Perhaps Blair is beginning to learn this issue himself-but somehow I doubt it.

As long as Bush and Blair are still prepared to be the Zionists` "global Policemen" the "terror" will continue.

Sometimes I wonder what rock people like you crawl out from under. I asked a question. You answered it with this "Zionist" bulloney. Why do I even bother?

galenrox said:
I must say I commend your patience, you'll eventually learn it's not worth the effort, and you've got to be careful cause if he gets under your skin you're at risk of violating the rules of civility.

This from a guy who has more asterisks in his sentences than words?

Talking about civility?!?!?!:2wave:

galenrox said:
I must say I commend your patience, you'll eventually learn it's not worth the effort, and you've got to be careful cause if he gets under your skin you're at risk of violating the rules of civility.

At least I don't fall under that post. Fuc*k it. I'll just go do a Top Ten. You all suck. Maybe I should say that in the basement.

Originally posted by teacher:
The thing you fear most is freedom for women
Women are evil, Men are stupid!

Aryan Idiot said:
But our crime-our only crime is to be born white.

I'm white. Very white, in fact - I burn after more than 10 minutes exposure to the sun. Yet, somehow, I'm not part of your stupid freaking race. :roll: Some logic would be nice, but obviously impossible coming from you.

Billo_Really said:
Dude, you need to learn some english. It hurts just to read what you have to say. In reference to that, we didn't obey the law by attacking Iraq in the first place. And we do our share of killing innocent people. But I do agree with the jist of your arguement that the sick people that blow themselves up are not going to do anything but extend the time of US troops in Iraq. These car bombs, bus bombs and train bombs do nothing but pis$ed off Americans and Brits to the point of saying, "Oh ya! Ok, were gonna stay a little longer. How do you like that? Why don't you stick that in your nap-sack!"

I'm against this war. I support the troops by wanting them to come home. At this point, I don't really know if that is the best answer. I don't have enough information to draw an intelligent conclusion. Unfortunately, Bush does. Although he's my President, I do not think he has America's interests in mind when he makes his decisions. I hope I'm wrong.

I had no problem understanding what he was saying. I don't however understand what laws we didn't obey by attacking Iraq?

mikhail said:
Right here comes my rant.

Look i could be all understanding of problems in the middle east Palestine etc etc.

But I'm not you stupid ****s.First of have any religion you want i don't care i will never become a Muslim Christian Hindu it doesn't matter you get it.

I'm not even prepared to be sensitive to your needs sorry but you ****ed you ****ed up big time.See you can kill a few thousand people but we can wipe you out like polio. And isn't ironic how selfish you actually are you "self sacrifice but you just bring more death to your own people.

I'm Russian and even i see how pathetic you are i live in the UK i am a capitalist. You know us running the world.We wanna progress you want to take it back wards,we try and talk your to back wards to listen, We try to understand and be fair you keep silent and attack.

Yes we invaded Iraq but we try ed to obey laws we have soldiers being sued etc etc.

You will probably get support from people on here who's lives are so easy they have nothing better to do but feel sorry for people.

The fact is your killing innocent people on purpose but you will never ever achieve one of you big goals You will never tell the UK what to do you will never tell the USA what to do you will never tell Australia what to do you will never tell Russia what to do you will never any of the countries with balls what to do.

so basically what I'm saying is **** you

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally Posted by Calm2Chaos:
I had no problem understanding what he was saying. I don't however understand what laws we didn't obey by attacking Iraq?
Article 51 of the UN Charter.

Billo_Really said:
Article 51 of the UN Charter.

Fortunately we don't derive our security or it's procedures from the UN. We drafted a war resolution for Iraq which was passed by our government. That being said it overides anything the UN has to say. The constitution overides any charter. If we had to wait for the UN to do something we would all be speaking another language. Your comfortable with allowing the most inept organization in the world, run or oversee security? NAAAAAAA:shock:

Back
Top Bottom