• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My last comments on the Presidential election. . .

Put it this way: There are a lot of unexplained anomalies that cause me doubt, and when theyre explained, I’ll let it go. As I said elsewhere, I don’t think this is going to be like an episode of Law and Order, it’s gonna take a long time to untangle. What I’m seeing so far is circumstantial. Voting patterns that defy probability, machines results not matching hand counts. Scads of avadavits from people attesting to irregularities. I doubt there will ever be a 100% answer. Certainly not before inauguration.
The biggest anomaly is Trump defying the expectation of all the polls. Must be fraud.

See how that works?

Nope, democracy is the people electing the captain of the ship for 4 or 5 years
They then go where he/she steers them.

We have REPRESENTETIVE democracy, not direct democracy with consensus politics that change direction every week.
All good and well, but as I just wrote about. I think what I was actually talking about was HOW government works not how it was elected that concerns me. Whether Trump ends up winning or Biden is sworn doesn’t change the name of the process.

maybe I’m being a tad idealistic but I want to know the guy sitting in the Oval Office got there in accordance with our laws; right now I wouldn’t feel that way if Biden is the guy.

If we don't deal with this, Republicans will never see Congress, either. Voters will stop voting...and Dems will always be elected.
In the Era of Trump I could think of no better outcome.

Put it this way: There are a lot of unexplained anomalies that cause me doubt, and when theyre explained, I’ll let it go. As I said elsewhere, I don’t think this is going to be like an episode of Law and Order, it’s gonna take a long time to untangle. What I’m seeing so far is circumstantial. Voting patterns that defy probability, machines results not matching hand counts. Scads of avadavits from people attesting to irregularities. I doubt there will ever be a 100% answer. Certainly not before inauguration.
Absolutely everything so far has been circumstantial and hearsay. Not a single thing, or almost nothing, has been upheld as valid in court. Every recount has proven the same.

So if you dont get 100% proof for your answer...what about my questions? Cuz it sure doesnt seem like you even recognize valid legal challenges.

Again:

If there is never any proof of fraud...will you believe that?

Or are you just sure that there was fraud that stole the election from The Donald, without proof?

I hope you realize that if you believe the latter...we Democrats are just as entitled to proof of that?​

The biggest anomaly is Trump defying the expectation of all the polls. Must be fraud.

See how that works?
This would have been a good time to remain silent, cal. You removed all doubt.

Absolutely everything so far has been circumstantial and hearsay. Not a single thing, or almost nothing, has been upheld as valid in court. Every recount has proven the same.
Yeah, like I’ve said a dozen times, it have to be given a full investigation.
Lursa said:
So if you dont get 100% proof for your answer...what about my questions? Cuz it sure doesnt seem like you even recognize valid legal challenges.
LOL, I say that pertains more to to.

Again:
Lursa said:
If there is never any proof of fraud...will you believe that?​
Or are you just sure that there was fraud that stole the election from The Donald, without proof?​
I hope you realize that if you believe the latter...we Democrats are just as entitled to proof of that?​
When the time comes, I’ll make a call.

Not acceptance in any aspect. Resignation at most.
Yes, Joe Kennedy bought his son's election and the world moved on. But his dirty deed caught up to John and a bullet in the head made things right. Let's see what happens.

Bottom line Dems may be able to run out the clock on 2020, but there’s another election lest than two years away and what voters give voters can take away. One third of the Senate and the entire House will be up for reelection. The down ballot results already expressed the voters’ - particularly POC voters, lack of enthusiasm for what the Dems are peddling. Stand by.

draw.jpg

You conveniently ignore that not only do the GOP have to “work with” dems, but the Dems have to “work with” the GOP. Oh, and don’t expect your aunt to suddenly get implants if single payor gets enacted. Historically, long waits come with the territory. Maybe by her 100th birthday?
Boy, I read that wrong...

As I explained elsewhere, the cheating didn’t extend to every level of the ballot - it was focused on the Presidency. Which is why Dems lost seats in the House, failed to flip a single state legislature. No Presidential election in 2022 and the country well be able to see clearly what a shitfest Biden has turned loose.
What they are telling you you are seeing is not what you are seeing.

Now while you will resist, remember the never trumpers, republicans who know personally people trump has trashed, Republicans simply tired of his nonsense. You know they're out there.

And how might a republican vote if they really disliked the current president?

Possibly for the democrat and straight republican for everything else?

Maybe?

Nope. Democracy is government responding to the people’s direction, not the people responding to the government’s.
Except it isn't.

Congress votes for donors over voters a statistically obvious amount of the time.

Why are you afraid of high turnout? Why do you want to make it harder for people to vote? I think I know why.... ;)
You forgot the word illegally between vote and ? ....

. . . until something concrete happens.
I think this piece covers it pretty well:

There you have it; a concise description of the current situation. To paraphrase Occam “If something smells like shit, it probably is shit”.

My major concern is that given the time left until January 20,2021 it will be damn near impossible to un**** this mess. Just investigating the Dominion voting system in a humongous task. I have no doubt they’ve pumped updated code to every machine they could. While that probably left so footprints in machine logs decyphering those takes time. Also investigating the testimony from hundreds of afadavits and presenting that EVIDENCE to a court is another herculean effort.
What's so sad is it's actually easy to know if the Dominion software was corrupt - do a recount. They did a hand recount in GA and it showed NOTHING.

So the Dominion thing goes off the rails at the FIRST contact with reality. Doesn't stop you from pushing it or or that author of that joke of a piece. Furthermore, if the players who have any power believed the Dominion CT - hint, they don't - they'd have demanded full recounts in every state Trump lost. They DID NOT DO THAT BECAUSE THE STORY IS BULLSHIT.

As to the rest of the story - yes, things are different when you have a truly deplorable incompetent and corrupt person like Trump running. None of the old rules apply in that case. It was a national vote against that guy - that's pretty much it. That the down ballot races went for the GOP is a big problem for Democrats but those races simply are not evidence of fraud, but a big bunch of people with some integrity left who voted GOP for everything but President. There weren't many of them, sadly enough, but enough to evict that worthless orange incompetent from the premises of the WH come January, and we need to thank those voters for that.

If the Dems and Trump haters succeed in stealing THIS election, what is going to stop them from doing the same in 2022?
No one stole the election from Trump. Patriotic Americans voted that asshole out of office. That's what elections are for - to cull the incompetent, malignant and corrupt, and elect better people in their place. You should read up on how democracy works. It's not a perfect system, but it's the best one anyone's devised so far. It worked this time in the Presidential election, and I for one am thankful for that.

Good question. As I see it, the only election that was stolen was the presidential one. Dems lost scads of seats in the House and failed to flip any state legislative houses.

In 2022, there is no nation-wide election. I’m sure Dems will try their beloved ballot harvesting so we still need to be alert.
What the question demonstrates is the Dominion story is stupid, actually. If some nefarious forces working were going to steal the presidential election, why would they and the Democrats not steal the Senate at least? Of course they'd do both. If someone's going to engage in a massive conspiracy, might as well steal enough Senate seats to retire that asshole McConnell.... So the story makes no sense, at all, except to MAGAs, who just can't accept that their Dear Leader lost... SAD!!

Yeah, like I’ve said a dozen times, it have to be given a full investigation.
If they've been dismissed as invalid, not enough evidence, bullshit, whatever, they wont be investigated further. Why would they be?If they were found to be baseless...why should there be more investigation?

There arent many left altho The Donald's team does seem to be inventing more as they go along.

LOL, I say that pertains more to to.

What does this mean?

Again:
When the time comes, I’ll make a call.
You keep avoiding the question, which is basically, if the legal process finishes finding no legitimate fraud and Biden declared the legal winner & sworn in, are you going to accept that or keep saying that he stole the election?

Last edited:
LOL, you’re a member of the party trying to subvert democracy; Nothing in the Dems platform or public speeches come close to democracy. It’s all about more government control, more rules, more taxes, more conformance, less individuality.
No, you are in a corrupt lunatic's cult and your delusions are ruining America. Where is the proof of election fraud, oh yeah, that's what you can't prove isn't it traitor?

What they are telling you you are seeing is not what you are seeing.

Now while you will resist, remember the never trumpers, republicans who know personally people trump has trashed, Republicans simply tired of his nonsense. You know they're out there.

And how might a republican vote if they really disliked the current president?

Possibly for the democrat and straight republican for everything else?

Maybe?
Theoretically possible, but the probability that it would occur on the mass scale that it did is minisculy miniscule. Not likely that people voting enthusiastical GOP down ballot would vote Dem at at the top. Never Trumpers were never as numerous or as popular as the Democtratic Media Complex tried you make you believe. Trump enthusiasm and loyalty was high. tens of thousands of [eople risked their health to see and hear Trump in person. A few dozen sat on their car hoods to watch Biden read a gigantic Teleprompter.

Sorry, IMHO there’s just to much circumstantial (at this point) evidence for me to say “Biden, won fair and square”. YMMV

What's so sad is it's actually easy to know if the Dominion software was corrupt - do a recount. They did a hand recount in GA and it showed NOTHING.

So the Dominion thing goes off the rails at the FIRST contact with reality. Doesn't stop you from pushing it or or that author of that joke of a piece. Furthermore, if the players who have any power believed the Dominion CT - hint, they don't - they'd have demanded full recounts in every state Trump lost. They DID NOT DO THAT BECAUSE THE STORY IS BULLSHIT.

As to the rest of the story - yes, things are different when you have a truly deplorable incompetent and corrupt person like Trump running. None of the old rules apply in that case. It was a national vote against that guy - that's pretty much it. That the down ballot races went for the GOP is a big problem for Democrats but those races simply are not evidence of fraud, but a big bunch of people with some integrity left who voted GOP for everything but President. There weren't many of them, sadly enough, but enough to evict that worthless orange incompetent from the premises of the WH come January, and we need to thank those voters for that.
You do know Dominion because known exactly because a hand count disagreed with the machine count and switched the resulf trom a Biden win to a Trump win, right? The rest of your post is bullshit squared.

No, you are in a corrupt lunatic's cult and your delusions are ruining America. Where is the proof of election fraud, oh yeah, that's what you can't prove isn't it traitor?
Proof doesn’t fall out of the sky; there are literally thousands of afadavits to read through, voting machines to examine, and mysterious “found ballots” to trace.

Proof doesn’t fall out of the sky; there are literally thousands of afadavits to read through, voting machines to examine, and mysterious “found ballots” to trace.
Not according to the Judges. Nope, not a case has made it or is pending. Tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock...

Not according to the Judges. Nope, not a case has made it or is pending. Tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock...
LOL, most of the cases so far were lightweight hail marys

Back
Top Bottom