• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My Kinda Town...

Unlike dove, drones can shoot back. Just a word to the wise.........

If its a serveilance drone, it'll never be close enough for bird shot to be effective.

Enforcing deer huntin' laws?! It's time for revolution!

Enforcing deer huntin' laws?! It's time for revolution!

Than you don't mind a personal drone of your own following you about, right? Have to enforce them jaywalking laws...

He who shoots first laughs last...

There is an exception to every rule, and when it comes to drones, I suspect you will find one.

There is an exception to every rule, and when it comes to drones, I suspect you will find one.

Well, I am a crafty ninja...:ninja:

Than you don't mind a personal drone of your own following you about, right? Have to enforce them jaywalking laws...

Oh noes!

Middle eastern era aren't having a lotta luck shooting them down. Can't really see why we would, either.

Well, Winston, you want to live like that, be my guest. Others don't. Respect their wishes or don't even imagine that they'll respect yours.

Well, Winston, you want to live like that, be my guest. Others don't. Respect their wishes or don't even imagine that they'll respect yours.

That doesn't make any sense.

I am just going to guess that anyone who damages or destroys a U.S.,state, or local government drone and gets caught might spend some time in the Greybar hotel.

Another possible downside is that as most people know, whatever goes up must come down. Anyone who shoots up in the air at a drone is putting a bullet up there that might end up in some totally innocent persons body.

But, of course anyone who is ignorant enough to shoot up in the air at a drone probably doesn't waste any time thinking about **** like that, because it's 'not their problem'.

If someone is bothered by drones flying around there are legal, safe, ways to shut those drones down.

I am just going to guess that anyone who damages or destroys a U.S.,state, or local government drone and gets caught might spend some time in the Greybar hotel.

Another possible downside is that as most people know, whatever goes up must come down. Anyone who shoots up in the air at a drone is putting a bullet up there that might end up in some totally innocent persons body.

But, of course anyone who is ignorant enough to shoot up in the air at a drone probably doesn't waste any time thinking about **** like that, because it's 'not their problem'.

If someone is bothered by drones flying around there are legal, safe, ways to shut those drones down.

Just screw with their radio reception, or use an emp type device to screw with the electronics. Easy peezy. The smaller the drone the more effective those counter measures are.

Middle eastern era aren't having a lotta luck shooting them down. Can't really see why we would, either.

That's because they are literally trying to shoot them down.

It never fails to amaze me the number of people who comment on an article but don't read it...

It never fails to amaze me the number of people who comment on an article but don't read it...

Afternoon Chez. :2wave: Never???
shifty.gif

Back
Top Bottom