• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My hope is that the democrats do nothing to support the monster. No wall , no stupidity.

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
If the rights cave man leader shuts down the government again, we will watch him dissolve right in front of our eyes. You can't make a deal when the country doesn't want it. That's dictatorship. He will shut down the government again and only he will suffer from it and there isn't a better scenario that could possibly happen then that. I think its time to take our country back from this group that exist only for the transfer of wealth to the top and has no problem betting the future of this country on their hate led opinions. This is the ugliest group I've ever seen for our political history for my lifetime.

If the rights cave man leader shuts down the government again, we will watch him dissolve right in front of our eyes. You can't make a deal when the country doesn't want it. That's dictatorship. He will shut down the government again and only he will suffer from it and there isn't a better scenario that could possibly happen then that. I think its time to take our country back from this group that exist only for the transfer of wealth to the top and has no problem betting the future of this country on their hate led opinions. This is the ugliest group I've ever seen for our political history for my lifetime.

I think he'd go for the emergency declaration rather than the shutdown.

The shutdown pain is too fresh.

I'm wrong a lot with him. Every time you think he wouldn't pile any more hurt on the nation, there he goes again. So I'm not saying he won't do anything stupid ... but I'm guessing emergency declaration rather than shutdown.

like i've said in other threads, if he shuts down the government again, there's a proven way to deal with it now : sick out air traffic controllers so that the hyper-rich can't get in and out of NYC conveniently. they hate being inconvenienced, and they will force the Republicans that they own to cave.

IMO the republican Senate is very unlikely to let Trump shut down the government again. Their wavering "support" was the primary reason Trump was forced to cave.

The Democratic Party already burned more $$ than Trump wanted for the wall it the recent shutdown. I fully expect the Democratic Party to do everything possible to 1.) prove their greatest loyalty is to non-Americans south of our border and 2.) harm Americans and the USA every way possible figuring Trump will be blamed.

like i've said in other threads, if he shuts down the government again, there's a proven way to deal with it now : sick out air traffic controllers so that the hyper-rich can't get in and out of NYC conveniently. they hate being inconvenienced, and they will force the Republicans that they own to cave.

If there is another shutdown President Trump should declare a national emergency - but not over the wall. He should declare a national emergency over paying 1.) the Coast Guard being paid - noting the Democratic Party wants any terrorists and illegal migrants to come in by boat - and 2.) the air traffic controllers to be either paid or the positions staffed by the US military - again noting the Democratic Party wants terrorists to blow up airliners as why they won't approve the TSA being paid.

The Democratic Party openly siding with foreign terrorists to facilitate attacks on the USA and Americans would qualify as a national emergency - and that is exactly how the President should state why he is declaring a national emergency - the Democratic Party deliberately siding with terrorists trying to get Americans murdered for political goals.

I'm wrong a lot with him. Every time you think he wouldn't pile any more hurt on the nation, there he goes again. So I'm not saying he won't do anything stupid ... but I'm guessing emergency declaration rather than shutdown.

Red:
That is the problem with self-aggrandizing megalomaniacs: there's no rational telling of what they will or will not do/say.

Red:
That is the problem with self-aggrandizing megalomaniacs: there's no rational telling of what they will or will not do/say.

We're all just crew members on the Pequod. The wall is his whale.

About the only way to understand tRump is to recognize that:

1. EVERYTHING has to be about him and for him.
2. If something isn't, see #1.

The Democratic Party already burned more $$ than Trump wanted for the wall it the recent shutdown. I fully expect the Democratic Party to do everything possible to 1.) prove their greatest loyalty is to non-Americans south of our border and 2.) harm Americans and the USA every way possible figuring Trump will be blamed.

So are you saying that Americans should vote for Trump in 2020 ?

...the Democratic Party openly siding with foreign terrorists to facilitate attacks on the USA...

What ?

OMG

Why do Americans vote for the Democratic party ?

What is Nancy Pelosi thinking ?

I had no idea that the Democratic party was siding with foreign terrorists....was 9/11 orchestrated by Obama ?

If there is another shutdown President Trump should declare a national emergency - but not over the wall. He should declare a national emergency over paying 1.) the Coast Guard being paid - noting the Democratic Party wants any terrorists and illegal migrants to come in by boat - and 2.) the air traffic controllers to be either paid or the positions staffed by the US military - again noting the Democratic Party wants terrorists to blow up airliners as why they won't approve the TSA being paid.

The Democratic Party openly siding with foreign terrorists to facilitate attacks on the USA and Americans would qualify as a national emergency - and that is exactly how the President should state why he is declaring a national emergency - the Democratic Party deliberately siding with terrorists trying to get Americans murdered for political goals.

ok. the next Democratic president can follow suit, then. i doubt that you'll be as enthusiastic about that person declaring emergencies.

They are verisimilar to the Birchers of the 60s. Back then, William F. Buckley, editor of the National Review, kicked Robert Welch and his John Birch Society members out of the party, pretty much.

Now that's funny.

The Democratic Party openly siding with foreign terrorists to facilitate attacks on the USA and Americans would qualify as a national emergency - and that is exactly how the President should state why he is declaring a national emergency - the Democratic Party deliberately siding with terrorists trying to get Americans murdered for political goals.[/QUOTE) You just have to laugh, by the way I wonder whats worse a party siding with terrorist or a party that is by far this country's biggest terrorist threat. Charges going in every direction for the hate party conspiring with our enemy's and somehow he can point at the democrats. Who are simply trying to put this conservative group into the history book where it belongs. Never to be seen again. I'll be the first person to help real conservatives when they are forced to put another conservitive party together and dumping this configuration of haters.

Only he will suffer? Have you not been watching the news lately, showing the dire corcumstances a shutdown creates not just for furloughed workers, but the many small businesses where they normally spend their money? Not to mention the stress on people like air traffic controllers trying to keep planes from crashing. And the lack of intelligence gathering by agencies like the FBI, who may be missing possible terrorist activities as we "speak."

Sheesh. Think much?

What ?

OMG

I had no idea that the Democratic party was siding with foreign terrorists....was 9/11 orchestrated by Obama ?
Ya < I know I've been a Communist for ever but now I find out that Obama is a Muslim terrorist supporter, I heard he gives them Korans with brass knuckles in them. And I'm mad at all those democrats who supported all the Muslim terrorist, I heard the right has a list somewhere. I also heard that everyone is on the list other then their hate party members. Now that is a powerful message from the right.

What ?

OMG

:lamo

Ya < I know I've been a Communist for ever but now I find out that Obama is a Muslim terrorist supporter, I heard he gives them Korans with brass knuckles in them. And I'm mad at all those democrats who supported all the Muslim terrorist, I heard the right has a list somewhere. I also heard that everyone is on the list other then their hate party members. Now that is a powerful message from the right.

:2rofll:

Only he will suffer? Have you not been watching the news lately, showing the dire corcumstances a shutdown creates not just for furloughed workers, but the many small businesses where they normally spend their money? Not to mention the stress on people like air traffic controllers trying to keep planes from crashing. And the lack of intelligence gathering by agencies like the FBI, who may be missing possible terrorist activities as we "speak."

Sheesh. Think much?
Yup I do, scum bag is so bad that most democrats are willing to do anything including suffering because of this slime bag to get rid of him/it.

There's is not a gun bubba in the world that is going to make a point with me and many believe the same. Your like all of them your Need to show how big your johnson is by the size of your guns is nothing but funny.

Even a Wimp can have a big gun
johson.jpg

Stupid democrats blame Trump for the inability of lawmakers to reach a veto-proof compromise in Congress. It is not Trump's fault the veto is part of the long-held governing process and it is not his fault he has to use it when he disagrees with bad legislation. If democrats have good legislation then let them get it passed and stop blaming Trump for their failures.

So you're saying when Obama and Democrats shoved Obamacare down our throats even though the majority of the country didn't want it, they were acting like dictators?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/obama_and_democrats_health_care_plan-1130.html

Back
Top Bottom