• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My hope is that the democrats do nothing to support the monster. No wall , no stupidity.

Why are you supporting people invading our nation and violating our laws?
[Invaded now that's a hoot. I would rather have a illegal who came here to work to feed his family, then anyone of you people from the hate group you call a party.

[Invaded now that's a hoot. I would rather have a illegal who came here to work to feed his family, then anyone of you people from the hate group you call a party.

How many are you housing at your place?

The Democratic Party already burned more $$ than Trump wanted for the wall it the recent shutdown. I fully expect the Democratic Party to do everything possible to 1.) prove their greatest loyalty is to non-Americans south of our border and 2.) harm Americans and the USA every way possible figuring Trump will be blamed.

The Democratic party is 100% loyal to the American people and the people who live in the USA.

To this end they are focused on removing the greatest threat the USA has faced since the 1960's - Donald Trump.

That has to be the overriding aim.

Nancy Pelosi won't let anyone do anything that damages this.

The Democratic party is 100% loyal to the American people and the people who live in the USA.

To this end they are focused on removing the greatest threat the USA has faced since the 1960's - Donald Trump.

That has to be the overriding aim.

Nancy Pelosi won't let anyone do anything that damages this.
I have only one issue and that is to get rid of scum bag and make sure ,as much as I can that not one of his policies gets through. He is the lowest level of mankind. Jail bate

If the rights cave man leader shuts down the government again, we will watch him dissolve right in front of our eyes. You can't make a deal when the country doesn't want it. That's dictatorship. He will shut down the government again and only he will suffer from it and there isn't a better scenario that could possibly happen then that. I think its time to take our country back from this group that exist only for the transfer of wealth to the top and has no problem betting the future of this country on their hate led opinions. This is the ugliest group I've ever seen for our political history for my lifetime.

illegals wall dems would build.jpg

To demonstrate how your thought process is backwards, we need look no further than your post. You forgot to mention, actually you didnt forget, the thought just doesnt enter the minds of the left, you failed to comprehend that in the process of illegals coming here to work, drug dealers and murderers come along for the ride. That element is considered collateral damage in your thought process. Obviously. Good to see you support illegals over fellow citizens and enforcing our laws. Thats why I despise people on the left. Would you like me to stop following our laws?

Ya your question is stupid ,never said no one wants the wall in America as you say. Scum bag is one of the worst thing that has ever happened to this country. and it these sleaze bag keeps up his hate crap he will become the worst ever. He is toast and my guess is jail.

Strange position to hold. Democrats want Trump jailed for pushing for a wall the democrats admit tens of millions of Americans elected him to build.

If the rights cave man leader shuts down the government again, we will watch him dissolve right in front of our eyes. You can't make a deal when the country doesn't want it. That's dictatorship. He will shut down the government again and only he will suffer from it and there isn't a better scenario that could possibly happen then that. I think its time to take our country back from this group that exist only for the transfer of wealth to the top and has no problem betting the future of this country on their hate led opinions. This is the ugliest group I've ever seen for our political history for my lifetime.

You said it. You want the dem party to be all about resist.

To demonstrate how your thought process is backwards, we need look no further than your post. You forgot to mention, actually you didnt forget, the thought just doesnt enter the minds of the left, you failed to comprehend that in the process of illegals coming here to work, drug dealers and murderers come along for the ride. That element is considered collateral damage in your thought process. Obviously. Good to see you support illegals over fellow citizens and enforcing our laws. Thats why I despise people on the left. Would you like me to stop following our laws?
Like I said I would rather have a illegal be my next door neighbor then any one of you hater. You nothing but pollution.

Strange position to hold. Democrats want Trump jailed for pushing for a wall the democrats admit tens of millions of Americans elected him to build.
You don't get it, I don't care what he wants he is pond scum and the most dangerous threat this country has. And I feel exactly they same about his barbaric supporters.

The democrats will watch scum bag and his supporters rot trying to get their waste of money wall. It will be enjoyable to watch > they can't do anything about it , him or his supporters. Scum bag can do what he wants but if it cost a dollar it has to go through the house and he will get nothing but laughter behind his back and you his hate driven supporters will get what they deserve also . Watching the end of your hate controlling this country will be the absolute best thing that happens to this country in many decades.

You don't get it, I don't care what he wants he is pond scum and the most dangerous threat this country has. And I feel exactly they same about his barbaric supporters.

No wonder modern leftists cannot get along with conservative republicans no matter what efforts are made to get them to come together.

The latest polls show 50% of Americans and 50% of independents trust Democrats in Congress on Border security vs 41% trust Trump. And There is no reason for Democrats to fund a mythical script cue. It does not resonate with anybody with a brain that can think for itself.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/01/30/quinnipiac-university-poll-border-security/2719404002/

Last edited:
The Democratic Party already burned more $$ than Trump wanted for the wall it the recent shutdown. I fully expect the Democratic Party to do everything possible to 1.) prove their greatest loyalty is to non-Americans south of our border and 2.) harm Americans and the USA every way possible figuring Trump will be blamed.

Thanks for admitting that Trump cost this country billions in his bitchfest meltdown.

Why do you hate America?

No wonder modern leftists cannot get along with conservative republicans no matter what efforts are made to get them to come together.
Never had a qualm with any republican till they became the hate party and all patriots know that they have to go and that a new conservative party will have to be put together but the republican name will not be able to be used because it will be to poisoned by then. Yup all you haters have to be put back under your rocks that you came from.

Trumps morning tweet: "lets stop calling it something its not. A Wall is a Wall".

You mean that thing you are not getting DonDon? Is that what you are talking about?

Does the country as a whole want the wall or not? Or is it strictly a pure, 100% partisan issue? 42% of Americans are in favor of the wall, 45% against. That's a fairly even split on this issue. Partisanship, 83% of Democrats oppose the wall, 88% of republican are in favor of the wall. That looks like this is purely a Republican vs. Democrat issue. not an American one. Independents, the less to non-partisans, the non-affiliated, those who make up the biggest voting block, 38% in favor, 40% oppose. Question 21. Again a fairly even split which reinforces that this battle if strictly between pro Trump and anti Trump factions.

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/3kv2h8ad3b/econTabReport.pdf

With the shut down behind us, what are the favorable/unfavorable stats on our elected leaders. Leaving out the somewhat favorable and somewhat unfavorable, that kind of wishy washy. I'll just go with very favorable and very unfavorable. Break that down to America as a whole and then just independents which aren't partisans in the manner they hate everything the other party does or doesn't do or are that much in the anti and pro Trump camps. Questions 59A through F.
Trump All 27% very favorable, 48% very unfavorable. Independents only 22% very favorable, 44% very unfavorable.
Pelosi All 19% very favorable, 38% very unfavorable. Independents only 10% very favorable, 38% very unfavorable.
Schumer All 10% very favorable, 33% very unfavorable. Independents only 6% very favorable, 33% very unfavorable.
McConnell All 6% very favorable, 33% very unfavorable. Independents only 4% very favorable, 33% very unfavorable.

If you want to add the wishy washy somewhat favorable and somewhat unfavorable, you can do that yourself. Fact is none of our political leaders from either party are looked on in a favorable light. This is what happens what the battle is purely, 100% partisan. When it is just an issue between Republicans and Democrats, a battle just to stop the other, where most of America just sits back and asks, what the heck is going on?

You can go to question 60A and B and see neither political party is liked either. This is what happens when both parties put their party and their political battles, agendas above America as a whole.

Does the country as a whole want the wall or not? Or is it strictly a pure, 100% partisan issue? 42% of Americans are in favor of the wall, 45% against. That's a fairly even split on this issue. Partisanship, 83% of Democrats oppose the wall, 88% of republican are in favor of the wall. That looks like this is purely a Republican vs. Democrat issue. not an American one. Independents, the less to non-partisans, the non-affiliated, those who make up the biggest voting block, 38% in favor, 40% oppose. Question 21. Again a fairly even split which reinforces that this battle if strictly between pro Trump and anti Trump factions.

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/3kv2h8ad3b/econTabReport.pdf

With the shut down behind us, what are the favorable/unfavorable stats on our elected leaders. Leaving out the somewhat favorable and somewhat unfavorable, that kind of wishy washy. I'll just go with very favorable and very unfavorable. Break that down to America as a whole and then just independents which aren't partisans in the manner they hate everything the other party does or doesn't do or are that much in the anti and pro Trump camps. Questions 59A through F.
Trump All 27% very favorable, 48% very unfavorable. Independents only 22% very favorable, 44% very unfavorable.
Pelosi All 19% very favorable, 38% very unfavorable. Independents only 10% very favorable, 38% very unfavorable.
Schumer All 10% very favorable, 33% very unfavorable. Independents only 6% very favorable, 33% very unfavorable.
McConnell All 6% very favorable, 33% very unfavorable. Independents only 4% very favorable, 33% very unfavorable.

If you want to add the wishy washy somewhat favorable and somewhat unfavorable, you can do that yourself. Fact is none of our political leaders from either party are looked on in a favorable light. This is what happens what the battle is purely, 100% partisan. When it is just an issue between Republicans and Democrats, a battle just to stop the other, where most of America just sits back and asks, what the heck is going on?

You can go to question 60A and B and see neither political party is liked either. This is what happens when both parties put their party and their political battles, agendas above America as a whole.

Americans are obsessed with the cost of stuff and that is the true dividing line. There was little opposition to and wide appeal from the Right for the Wall initially because "Mexico would pay for it". As absurd as that notion was (spare me the temporary visa transfer funds argument) that was the hook that enhanced support for it and attenuated criticism of it.

Fast forward to now and what cost element comes to the forefront in recent polling....the question of the Wall being worth a shutdown. Nobody but nobody with a brain thought the Wall Fight worthy of the cost of a shutdown and since Trump decided to own the shutdown that all fell on him and his party like a ton of bricks. This is one time when at least Americans expressed some understand for cost in the absolute sense and cost as an element of risk. Added risk equals added cost as anybody with a business background will tell you.

All too often in this country a question or an issue is not framed around the inherent value of something but is instead overly biased toward the cost of something. This is now so much the case that something billed as free as in Mexico will pay for it is not even vetted AT ALL because somebody else is apparently going to pay for it. Inn other words, Americans will simply accept any ole' pile of junk you want to throw at us as long as it is "FREE"!

Americans are obsessed with the cost of stuff and that is the true dividing line. There was little opposition to and wide appeal from the Right for the Wall initially because "Mexico would pay for it". As absurd as that notion was (spare me the temporary visa transfer funds argument) that was the hook that enhanced support for it and attenuated criticism of it.

Fast forward to now and what cost element comes to the forefront in recent polling....the question of the Wall being worth a shutdown. Nobody but nobody with a brain thought the Wall Fight worthy of the cost of a shutdown and since Trump decided to own the shutdown that all fell on him and his party like a ton of bricks. This is one time when at least Americans expressed some understand for cost in the absolute sense and cost as an element of risk. Added risk equals added cost as anybody with a business background will tell you.

All too often in this country a question or an issue is not framed around the inherent value of something but is instead overly biased toward the cost of something. This is now so much the case that something billed as free as in Mexico will pay for it is not even vetted AT ALL because somebody else is apparently going to pay for it. Inn other words, Americans will simply accept any ole' pile of junk you want to throw at us as long as it is "FREE"!

Free stuff really isn't free except for those who receive it. Someone pays for it or we just keep on borrowing the money to had free stuff out. Was the shutdown worth it either way. I think not. the country would have saved money if Trump didn't demand his wall. The country would have saved money if Pelosi and the Democrats gave Trump his wall.

Government shutdown cost U.S. more than Trump's wall demand

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/government-shutdown-cost-more-than-wall-demand-165956737.html

Regardless who won the political battle, in this case it was Pelosi and the Democrats. The Country lost.

Back
Top Bottom