• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"My gun"

How many stories have we heard so far where these crazy mass shooters got aholed of poorly secured weapons?

You know what? I actually did cut myself with one of those a few months ago. Hurt like hell.

Ever notice the worst ones are the ones you don't feel...in the beginning. :lol:

I put a joist hanger into my shin a number of years back. Knew I had done something, but couldn't look at that moment to see what (I was holding a joist up, lol) it was only later when I stood up and had to pluck it out of my leg that it really began to hurt.....

Ever notice the worst ones are the ones you don't feel...in the beginning. :lol:

I put a joist hanger into my shin a number of years back. Knew I had done something, but couldn't look at that moment to see what (I was holding a joist up, lol) it was only later when I stood up and had to pluck it out of my leg that it really began to hurt.....

OUCH! Yikes!

I bet the worst would be one of those plastic butter knives since they're very dull and it would probably break into little pieces.
If it actually breaks the skin, probably not as bad as dull metal, but it would be annoying as hell. :mrgreen:

Ive seen too much stupid **** on these forums to assume anyone is joking anymore, but I'm glad it was more for humor than serious discussion.
And you've issued a lot of it.

A few years ago, I was working on some craft project or another, sitting in my recliner, and using an exacto knife. I moved, and my elbow hit the exacto, knocked it up into the air, and it fell blade down, straight into my upper forearm. I couldn't have done it any better if I had tried. :lol:
THe blad entered at approximately a 90 degree angle, and looked like someone had intentionally stabbed me. :lol:

I didn't know that you are a cutter. Welcome to the club.

I like to stick sharp needles into my stomach at night, right before bedtime. Luscious!

How many stories have we heard so far where these crazy mass shooters got aholed of poorly secured weapons?

You mean like getting 'ahold' of a dictionary?

that sounds like a really strange fetish

we hear those stories A LOT because the MEDIA is full of panty wetting gun haters who want to convince the low wattage numb-brained voters that guns are bad

that sounds like a really strange fetish

we hear those stories A LOT because the MEDIA is full of panty wetting gun haters who want to convince the low wattage numb-brained voters that guns are bad

What? That a-holed issue? That's what I was thinking. :lol:

I saw this on FB today and thought it was pretty amusing, and sadly, probably has a little truth to it. ;)

I like to have a little fun with my gun too. ;)

It didn't hurt. It was a very sharp blade, and easily sliced through my skin and into the muscle. It's the jagged edges that hurt. The clean straight sharp ones don't.

I've heard the same thing about penises.

Har har....

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

I've been around guns my entire life, and not once, ever, have I seen anything other than squirrels, rabbits, and dear hurt by them. Er, well, I DID shoot at a couple birds, on e, with my BB gun when I was little. Killed a couple. Felt real bad about. But yeah.

If you have knowledge of penises slicing skin, and going into muscle, I don't think I want to know more. :lol:

IT was Edward Scissorshands kinky brother. Ray razorDick!

Μολὼν λαβέ;1062356073 said:
No, your side argues that guns are bad. But nice straw man.

"My side" **** your collective responsibility bull****, why don't you argue against what I say and not what "my side" says. I'm not responsible for what other people say, what kind of **** is it to try and put other people's words in my mouth?

I've never said "guns are bad," what other people say, that's on them.

Are you accident prone or just self destructive?:)
I get in a hurry, because my brain is very active, and I have a high energy level, so I tend to divert my attention to several things simultaneously.

I get in a hurry, because my brain is very active, and I have a high energy level, so I tend to divert my attention to several things simultaneously.

We call that multitasking, but it's not supposed to kill you..:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom