• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My Friends Was Told to go See her Heart Dr.

Pippi Longstock

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Yesterday I went and visited my best friend. She told me that her general practitioner Dr. told her that because she has been vaccinated for COVID that she should make an appointment with her heart dr.

looks like the other shoe has dropped

Yesterday I went and visited my best friend. She told me that her general practitioner Dr. told her that because she has been vaccinated for COVID that she should make an appointment with her heart dr.

OK.

I have been vaccinated for covid 3 times, and my GP has not told me to go see a heart doctor.

:unsure:(y)

Cool story bro.....

Not buying it.

Odd how my Dr. hasn't mentioned that.

Why was your friend referred to a cardiologist? Did she have any complaints?

She has a lot of medical complications in general. She has heart issues, had a heart attack 4 years ago, diabetic, autoimmune issues. She did not have any current issues with her heart but yet her GP told her that since she has had the vaccine mRna both doses that she should have her heart checked.

She's just another russian troll. her previous attempts to spread russian/conservative lies and misinformation involved her nephew

Yeah that's what my nephew who got the vaccine at 27 years old an RN said when he got myocarditis from the vaccine and still has it and now is being required to get the second jab in order to keep his job says "no biggie"

She has a lot of medical complications in general. She has heart issues, had a heart attack 4 years ago, diabetic, autoimmune issues. She did not have any current issues with her heart but yet her GP told her that since she has had the vaccine mRna both doses that she should have her heart checked.

Withholding evidence.....

What can I do but laugh?

I will say one thing, people who post crap like this do fascinate me.

Is there any other complication that might impact this?

My GP has not made that recommendation.

Does she have any medical history that might have a bearing on this?

Is there any other complication that might impact this?

My GP has not made that recommendation.

Does she have any medical history that might have a bearing on this?
See my post #9 in this thread. She went to her GP for other reasons than her heart.

Sounds like at best a "story" that left out a lot of pertinent info.

At worst....a flat out fabrication.

I met a vagrant at a truck stop. He said I should take gingko biloba.

Looks like the other shoe has dropped.

What other shoe?

Looks like you are pushing anti vax conspiracy theory bullshit.

I had covid in 2020, and I have been vaccinated 3 times.

Strong as bull!

Yes, I’m sure that “happened.”

Ho hum
I got my booster from my GP
I love smart doctors

Back
Top Bottom