• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My epiphany...

Billo_Really said:
Oh, shut-up!

What? You want some? Like I'm done with you, you freak. Where you been? Fuc*k you you bastard. How about some love?

From the hole in the wall.

Top Ten reasons Billo needs some love.

10. Shrink raised his price.
9. Whores raised their price.
8. Neighborhood dogs he shaved and trained to walk backwards have been deprogrammed.
7. Price of self-buggering dildos went up.
6. Preparation H came up with a new formula. His face shrunk.
5. Local two dollar whores have went way out of his price range.
4. Mom told him he's not really Batman.
3. Favorite cat is looking at him sideways.
2. Bush campaign contribution check finally cleared.

And the number one reason billo needs some love.

1. Unreturned Kelzie E-mails.

Boo-yea. Swear to God folks. Did that one just as fast as I could type. Less than 3 minutes. It's a record. Fastest TT ever. Thanks Billo. Been missing you. Holy shi*t that was a fast one. I like to say I'm only here to amuse myself and annoy you all. I am well amused right now. Damn that was fast.

Originally posted by teacher:
What? You want some? Like I'm done with you, you freak. Where you been? Fuc*k you you bastard. How about some love?

From the hole in the wall.

Top Ten reasons Billo needs some love.

10. Shrink raised his price.
9. Whores raised their price.
8. Neighborhood dogs he shaved and trained to walk backwards have been deprogrammed.
7. Price of self-buggering dildos went up.
6. Preparation H came up with a new formula. His face shrunk.
5. Local two dollar whores have went way out of his price range.
4. Mom told him he's not really Batman.
3. Favorite cat is looking at him sideways.
2. Bush campaign contribution check finally cleared.

And the number one reason billo needs some love.

1. Unreturned Kelzie E-mails.

Boo-yea. Swear to God folks. Did that one just as fast as I could type. Less than 3 minutes. It's a record. Fastest TT ever. Thanks Billo. Been missing you. Holy shi*t that was a fast one. I like to say I'm only here to amuse myself and annoy you all. I am well amused right now. Damn that was fast.
Wow, that was quick. In no time at all. I bet it was like,
"Tik tok.......and your a.s.s was kicked into high queer!"

And the rest was history.

Deegan said:
My goodness, you are an angry little b1tch, I don't care for you at all, I just thought I'd tell you since you decided to start a basement thread.:roll:

Oh, the horror. :roll: Yes, go and indulge his self-absorbtion like he's actually a useful member of society. He's a welfare bum - aren't you WASPy conservative types meant to hate them?

If ptsdkid is the emo, you're the school counsellor who falls into his attentionwhoring trap and gives him something new to brag about on his MySpace.

ptsdkid said:
Deegan, you stole my thunder with this Vergiss (a man's name).

...Um. It's not a name, it's a German word.

vergiss said:
Oh, the horror. :roll: Yes, go and indulge his self-absorbtion like he's actually a useful member of society. He's a welfare bum - aren't you WASPy conservative types meant to hate them?

If ptsdkid is the emo, you're the school counsellor who falls into his attentionwhoring trap and gives him something new to brag about on his MySpace.

...Um. It's not a name, it's a German word.

Don't F88K with me b1tch, I'm on the cough suyrp.........just because you hate the "school consellor" does not make you the authority on anything! Dye your hair back to it's orginal color, and get on the damn subway with the rest of us!:2wave:

Deegan said:
Don't F88K with me b1tch, I'm on the cough suyrp.........just because you hate the "school consellor" does not make you the authority on anything! Dye your hair back to it's orginal color, and get on the damn subway with the rest of us!:2wave:

Damn deegan, whats up with you tonight...never seen you so...so...aggressive. me likey. :cool:

Originally posted by jallman:
Damn deegan, whats up with you tonight...never seen you so...so...aggressive. me likey.
Hey, back off, bigfoot! Your out of line.

Billo_Really said:
A little left of center.

***A little left of center? LOL. More like you've been sucking on Clinton's wing wang since 1992.

jallman said:
Damn deegan, whats up with you tonight...never seen you so...so...aggressive. me likey. :cool:

OMG, that cough syrup the doc gave me was great, I'm just now reading with a clear head, what I wrote last night, lol.:3oops:

Originally posted by pstdkid:
***A little left of center? LOL. More like you've been sucking on Clinton's wing wang since 1992.
You spend a lot of time thinking about men's dicks. I bet you sit down when you pee.

Deegan said:
Don't F88K with me b1tch, I'm on the cough suyrp.........just because you hate the "school consellor" does not make you the authority on anything! Dye your hair back to it's orginal color...

...what, back to black? :lol:

I think you're missing the point. Ptsdkid is the middle-aged version of the angsty teen who wants to look hardcore by playing with razors and complaining about how crappy life is because Daddy always works late. Like some whingy spoilt emo, he seems unaware of the fact that a mental disorder is not something one should wish to have, much less brag about to seem "cool", and conveniently ignores that fact that people who've actually suffered hardship in their lives don't have their heads up their own arses.

You're one of the "concerned adults" who feeds his childish attention-whoring. Make like the rest of the school and ignore him. If we're lucky, he might even grow up, abandon the pseudo-Munchausen's thing he's got going on, and stop leeching off of your taxes.

You forget that I'm a high school student. I see his type daily... although at least they have the excuse of being 40 years younger.

vergiss said:
...what, back to black? :lol:

I think you're missing the point. Ptsdkid is the middle-aged version of the angsty teen who wants to look hardcore by playing with razors and complaining about how crappy life is because Daddy always works late. Like some whingy spoilt emo, he seems unaware of the fact that a mental disorder is not something one should wish to have, much less brag about to seem "cool", and conveniently ignores that fact that people who've actually suffered hardship in their lives don't have their heads up their own arses.

You're one of the "concerned adults" who feeds his childish attention-whoring. Make like the rest of the school and ignore him. If we're lucky, he might even grow up, abandon the pseudo-Munchausen's thing he's got going on, and stop leeching off of your taxes.

You forget that I'm a high school student. I see his type daily... although at least they have the excuse of being 40 years younger.

***There you go again using this 'emo' thingy. PTSD is a stress or emotional disorder. It is not a mental disorder. How are you going to work on that angry countenance, if you refuse to learn the definitions?

Where you see me bragging about a 'mental disorder', I see myself teaching others how to overcome severe stress and emotional problems.

I was a combat soldier during the Vietnam war. I hardly think that serving my country honorably qualifies for tax leech status.

You have a lot to learn missy. My psychotherapy appointment book isn't that full, that I couldn't squeeze a cyber minute to address your obvious 'angry liberal' syndrome.

ptsdkid said:
***There you go again using this 'emo' thingy. PTSD is a stress or emotional disorder. It is not a mental disorder. How are you going to work on that angry countenance, if you refuse to learn the definitions?

Where you see me bragging about a 'mental disorder', I see myself teaching others how to overcome severe stress and emotional problems.

I was a combat soldier during the Vietnam war. I hardly think that serving my country honorably qualifies for tax leech status.

You have a lot to learn missy. My psychotherapy appointment book isn't that full, that I couldn't squeeze a cyber minute to address your obvious 'angry liberal' syndrome.

*ahem*

From http://www.ncptsd.va.gov/facts/general/fs_what_is_ptsd.html (The US Department of Veterans' Affairs, no less)
Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, or PTSD, is a psychiatric disorder...

From http://healthyminds.org/
What is Posttraumatic Stress Disorder? PTSD is a psychiatric disorder...

Just a little tip, sweetie: the diagnosis for PTSD is made when a patient fits the criteria outlined in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. See those two key words in the title? Now, explain to me how someone who supposedly suffers from the mental disorder in question knows so little about it, he doesn't even know the basics of what it is?

Furthermore, if you aren't bragging... why in God's name do you mention it in every second post? Why is it part of your username? I hardly call myself asthmagirl. Do you see anyone called AIDSkid, or diabetesdude? Whatever illness you have is no more the definition of who you are than the colour of your skin or how tall you are. Furthermore, why post that poll once questioning which, out of PTSD or bipolar disorder, is the more "severe" problem? It reeks out of someone trying to get sympathetic attention from people too stupid to know better at the expense of everyone else - because, like the emo, no one could possibly experience emotional pain except for you. :roll:

Last I recall, you said yourself you never even saw combat. Get veterans benefits all you want - so long as you pull your weight in society. Should responsible Americans have to pay for alcoholics and addicts who make a career out of welfare? I accept they're all disabilities, in the same way that diabetes or asthma can be. That doesn't mean I'll put up with diabetics avoiding recovery and using their disease as an excuse for laziness.

I'm sympathetic to those who deserve it - I have a chronic mental disorder myself. Yet, I have a life, an education (well, one I'm working on) and a job, as do millions of mentally unwell Americans. I've also seen my share of shrinks' offices and psych wards and in the process seen plenty of people like you, who are content to make a career out of feeling sorry for themselves. I suppose it's easier than trying to live a normal, healthy life, like dying is easier than years of chemo, but it's pretty damn pathetic.

So, what's it like, being weaker than a 17-year-old girl? Are you still bragging?

Last edited:
Just a little tip, sweetie: the diagnosis for PTSD is made when a patient fits the criteria outlined in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. See those two key words in the title? Now, explain to me how someone who supposedly suffers from the mental disorder in question knows so little about it, he doesn't even know the basics of what it is?

***I see that you've been doing your homework, missy. The more you explore and or vent, the lesser the anger. Good job.

Mental Disorders and definitions are entirely subjective in nature. I tend to lean toward more traditional (non-Western) classifications of emotional disorders. My disorder falls somewhere in the middle of the following two evaluations. Good luck on getting specific with your findings, for I'm still not comfortable labeling anyone as having a 'Mental Disorder'--unless of course one mentions Hitler or Saddam.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/mental-illness/
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/mental-illness/#2

Furthermore, if you aren't bragging... why in God's name do you mention it in every second post? Why is it part of your username? I hardly call myself asthmagirl. Do you see anyone called AIDSkid, or diabetesdude? Whatever illness you have is no more the definition of who you are than the colour of your skin or how tall you are. Furthermore, why post that poll once questioning which, out of PTSD or bipolar disorder, is the more "severe" problem? It reeks out of someone trying to get sympathetic attention from people too stupid to know better at the expense of everyone else - because, like the emo, no one could possibly experience emotional pain except for you. :roll:

*** I mention PTSD in my postings because I have been discussing the subject for a longer time than your years on earth. There is a growing population that have been afflicted with this scourge, and exercising my right to explain life's traumatic experiences is not only soothing/helpful to myself--but can be helpful and possibly inspirational to others seeking a viable plan to combat stress and it's related symptoms. So make fun of my handle all you want. I still think you're a shemale, because Vergiss is a guy's name.
The bi-polar comparison to PTSD was taken out of context. That comparison was done on an all PTSD format of Vietnam veterans and their wives etc.
So you have it all wrong when you think I'm grasping for sympathetic attention. Just the opposite. I'm merely explaining the symptoms involved, with hopes of getting other interested parties to reveal their struggles with the illness.

Last I recall, you said yourself you never even saw combat. Get veterans benefits all you want - so long as you pull your weight in society. Should responsible Americans have to pay for alcoholics and addicts who make a career out of welfare? I accept they're all disabilities, in the same way that diabetes or asthma can be. That doesn't mean I'll put up with diabetics avoiding recovery and using their disease as an excuse for laziness.

***You recall wrong, darling. I saw plenty of combat. I agree with you--tax payers should not have to pay for alcoholics and drug abusers. I agree, laziness should not relate to having someone suck on the government tit. I more than pull my weight in this society. I'll spare you the details for now.

I'm sympathetic to those who deserve it - I have a chronic mental disorder myself. Yet, I have a life, an education (well, one I'm working on) and a job, as do millions of mentally unwell Americans. I've also seen my share of shrinks' offices and psych wards and in the process seen plenty of people like you, who are content to make a career out of feeling sorry for themselves. I suppose it's easier than trying to live a normal, healthy life, like dying is easier than years of chemo, but it's pretty damn pathetic.

So, what's it like, being weaker than a 17-year-old girl? Are you still bragging?[/QUOTE]

***Again, this notion that I'm feeling sorry for myself is bogus. The fact is that I'm starting to feel sorry for you. You come across as an angry young brat with a mind full of mush. Don't get me wrong, you are intelligent, but Hillary Clinton is supose to be the smartest woman in the world--yet she has no clue as to living in reality. Don't let your youth and life's inexperience get you down. Is that guy Binish that said Bush is another Hitler...your teacher?

ptsdkid said:
***I see that you've been doing your homework, missy. The more you explore and or vent, the lesser the anger. Good job.

Mental Disorders and definitions are entirely subjective in nature. I tend to lean toward more traditional (non-Western) classifications of emotional disorders. My disorder falls somewhere in the middle of the following two evaluations. Good luck on getting specific with your findings, for I'm still not comfortable labeling anyone as having a 'Mental Disorder'--unless of course one mentions Hitler or Saddam.

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/mental-illness/
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/mental-illness/#2

Whoop de doo. I knew already more than you, and what you "lean towards" doesn't make it medical fact. A mental disorder is a disease of the brain - of emotion, perception, etc. Why object to the description any more than you would at calling something a reproductive disorder, or a pancreatic disease?

Psychiatrists go through up to a decade of study to know what they're treating. Why would it be so damn complicated to train them if it mental disorders were so conveniently subjective?

If it's just some sort of mere philosophical issue, how can you justify using it as a long-term excuse not to work and expect us to take your problem seriously in the same breath? :doh Again, you want the attention the disease brings - without any of the unpleasantness of actually having a problem.

ptsdkid said:
*** I mention PTSD in my postings because I have been discussing the subject for a longer time than your years on earth. There is a growing population that have been afflicted with this scourge, and exercising my right to explain life's traumatic experiences is not only soothing/helpful to myself--but can be helpful and possibly inspirational to others seeking a viable plan to combat stress and it's related symptoms. So make fun of my handle all you want. I still think you're a shemale, because Vergiss is a guy's name.
The bi-polar comparison to PTSD was taken out of context. That comparison was done on an all PTSD format of Vietnam veterans and their wives etc.
So you have it all wrong when you think I'm grasping for sympathetic attention. Just the opposite. I'm merely explaining the symptoms involved, with hopes of getting other interested parties to reveal their struggles with the illness.

Vergiss is German for "forget". A word is generally not a name, and especially not in this case.

Taken out of context? How the hell can anyone take comparing medical apples and oranges "out of context"? :lol: What was the point in doing so, if not to be all "Nyah, nyah, I'm worse off!"?

I have no objection to you being open and unashamed of your disorder. I'm not, and speak about it when the subject comes up. That's the point, though - I speak about it when the subject comes up. I don't bring it into every conversation I possibly can and bore people with it.

ptsdkid said:
***You recall wrong, darling. I saw plenty of combat. I agree with you--tax payers should not have to pay for alcoholics and drug abusers. I agree, laziness should not relate to having someone suck on the government tit. I more than pull my weight in this society. I'll spare you the details for now.

I specifically recall you saying you arrived in Vietnam once the combat had actually ceased. Stace mentioned something about it once, too. If tax-payers don't have to pay long-term for addicts or anyone else using their disability as an excuse for laziness, what's so special about you that means you don't have to get a job? Hey, if I enlist for a couple of years, does that mean I can cite my disorder and don't have to work for the rest of my life, too? Sweet. Who needs decades of some 9 to 5job just to save for retirement?

ptsdkid said:
***Again, this notion that I'm feeling sorry for myself is bogus. The fact is that I'm starting to feel sorry for you. You come across as an angry young brat with a mind full of mush. Don't get me wrong, you are intelligent, but Hillary Clinton is supose to be the smartest woman in the world--yet she has no clue as to living in reality. Don't let your youth and life's inexperience get you down. Is that guy Binish that said Bush is another Hitler...your teacher?

Yet, you don't argue my points. Throw in some irrelevant remarks about age, temper and something about Bush, but that doesn't hide the fact that I've completely and irrefutably proven my argument to anyone with rationality and intelligence.

vergiss said:
Whoop de doo. I knew already more than you, and what you "lean towards" doesn't make it medical fact. A mental disorder is a disease of the brain - of emotion, perception, etc. Why object to the description any more than you would at calling something a reproductive disorder, or a pancreatic disease?

***Admit it Vergy, you like flirting with an older man. You knew more than me? How, what, pretell? There is no exact science or terminology in classifying most mental diseases. To you, all emotional disorders would fall under the general title of mental disorders. Criminally insane patients could and should be classified as having a mental disorder. Could you say the same for someone emotionally distraught after having just lost a loved one? So you see dear, labeling all emotional disorders as mental diseases is far from being accurate. There is also many factors surrounding the traumas, the severity of, the chronicity of, and chemical makeup of the PTSD victim in question, as to determine a proper label for the illness. My illness is anything but a 'mental disorder'.

Psychiatrists go through up to a decade of study to know what they're treating. Why would it be so damn complicated to train them if it mental disorders were so conveniently subjective?

***I've almost finished a book on why most psychiatrists haven't a clue as to the proper treatment of PTSD. Did you know that approximately half of the psychiatrists treating combat veterans' for PTSD will prescribe addictive/dangerous mood altering anti depressants and sleep medicines? I've had a form of PTSD for 44 years. Methinks my life experience with emotional problems, and with the proper treatment thereof--outweighs what some pill prescribing quack suggests for treatment.

If it's just some sort of mere philosophical issue, how can you justify using it as a long-term excuse not to work and expect us to take your problem seriously in the same breath? :doh Again, you want the attention the disease brings - without any of the unpleasantness of actually having a problem.

***I do not use my total and permanent disability classification as an excuse not to work. Sure, the money is great, and I earned it with my honorable service to country, but I never agreed with the rating they gave me through the GAF (Global Assessment Functioning). I didn't fight their findings; I merely went along with them to get my benefits. Who said I'm not working? I have two under the table jobs that I use to supplement my already healthy income. Plus I do work on the side in helping veterans...free of charge.

I have no objection to you being open and unashamed of your disorder. I'm not, and speak about it when the subject comes up. That's the point, though - I speak about it when the subject comes up. I don't bring it into every conversation I possibly can and bore people with it.

***You are the one bringing the subject of PTSD into this conversation...Not I. I doubt you were too bored with PTSD, since you went to all that trouble to prove me wrong with the labeling of a 'mental disorder'. Just think how much more exciting it would be for you once you find a subject that you know something about.

I specifically recall you saying you arrived in Vietnam once the combat had actually ceased. Stace mentioned something about it once, too. If tax-payers don't have to pay long-term for addicts or anyone else using their disability as an excuse for laziness, what's so special about you that means you don't have to get a job? Hey, if I enlist for a couple of years, does that mean I can cite my disorder and don't have to work for the rest of my life, too? Sweet. Who needs decades of some 9 to 5job just to save for retirement?

***Yes, combat had lessoned somewhat when I arrived in 1971. That didn't mean that I hadn't seen and been involved with combat.
For 8 years on that PTSD forum for combat veterans, I tried to tell people that they need to do something with their lives, be it write memoirs, or volunteer at a VA hospital etc. Most of these 100% PTSD disability slugs seem to think that the psyches know whats best; that they assume the prone position in their reclusive bunker by popping a potpourri of anti depressant pills to shut out the light. Some feel the need to stay institutionalized at their local VA hospital. In essence, these people have either given up hope, or they were coerced into giving up via the psychiatrist's statement that they need drugs to help stabalize their mood and life.
This is why I am a Conservative; we have a work ethic that you won't find in your common every day lazy liberal.

Yet, you don't argue my points. Throw in some irrelevant remarks about age, temper and something about Bush, but that doesn't hide the fact that I've completely and irrefutably proven my argument to anyone with rationality and intelligence.

***I throw in your age just to remind you of why you're losing every argument with me. Nothing can top life experiences, honey.

ptsdkid said:
***I throw in your age just to remind you of why you're losing every argument with me. Nothing can top life experiences, honey.

And BAM!

Proof that Vergiss owned ptsdkid.

Hey Vergiss don't worry I got your back.

Pstkid didn't get any loving last night so he's a little pissy at the moment. He'll get over it.

Most everything ptsdkid starts get dumped in The Sewer. No because it's ptsdkid, but because of the lack of humor, the petulant themes, his propensity to single out one member and have an on line fit. While this thread started similarly to ptsdkids, some brought humor and had some valid points. With good conscious I send this thread...

To The Hole.

Back
Top Bottom