• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My EMAIL to Tom "Scume bag Delay

Squawker said:
I was being nice to him. I spoke in the past tense and didn't include his innocent family. There is a difference. I would have ignored him if I had known he had a problem, but like Strangelove, I was new.

I think I'd hate to see you be mean.

Freedom69 said:
What a dope Partridge believes a congressman really reads any of his emails if he knew anything about politics he would know every congressman has his aids read his email .........This is why a congressman has aids .

And Squawker said Tom Delay will problem read it and throw it in the trash were it belongs .............And then he told a real funny he said that liberal talk about hate all the time I was rolling on the floor when I heard that one because all I every hear the right wing talk show hosts talk about is hate speech .

Every "Right wing" talk show I ever heard alway talks about people differences it so easy to teach people to hate / dislike each other.
"He's/She's Too Fat ,
You can not marrie him / her/...He She the wrong color
He's/She's too Short, etc.

It a lot more difficult to unite people.

I however believe in being a uniter not a devider .

To steal some word from an old song

The world is black the world is white it turns by day and then be night .
Or somthing like that I may forget some of the words but the meaning is in my heart

Who's Partridge? And why is he a dope again?

Back
Top Bottom