• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My early election prediction

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Recent polls I'm sure we're all aware of, show Trump neck and neck, just behind, or just ahead of Hillary Clinton, in some of the key battleground states.
As a Clinton supporter this doesn't worry me very much as I still think she'll win with relative ease.

This is my prediction for how the electoral map will look 2016 Presidential Election Interactive Map
It's actually somewhat of a worst case because I think Clinton could win Virginia Ohio and even Florida

your thoughts?

I think you've got the map almost right. With one exception, I think PA will go Trump and that will make Trump the winner. Pin heads will explode.

It's certainly possible polls are inconclusive about who's ahead there but it's a traditionally left leaning state and I think Trump would have a hard time winning it

Recent polls I'm sure we're all aware of, show Trump neck and neck, just behind, or just ahead of Hillary Clinton, in some of the key battleground states.
As a Clinton supporter this doesn't worry me very much as I still think she'll win with relative ease.

This is my prediction for how the electoral map will look 2016 Presidential Election Interactive Map
It's actually somewhat of a worst case because I think Clinton could win Virginia Ohio and even Florida

your thoughts?

way too far away for any real idea

there are going to be more states in play than people think though

not only the ones everyone knows, but a few surprises on both sides of the aisle

this election is going to throw the book out the window....in more ways than one

way too far away for any real idea

there are going to be more states in play than people think though

not only the ones everyone knows, but a few surprises on both sides of the aisle

this election is going to throw the book out the window....in more ways than one

The bolded is my impression as well. I see the general going much as the primary did - pundits using how it's always been being proven wrong at every turn.

your thoughts?

I think they're all underestimating Hillary...especially when she starts informing half the voting public - women - just how misogynistic Trump is...in Trump's own words.

your thoughts?

Polls don't really shape up into anything especially meaningful until after July.

I think they're all underestimating Hillary...especially when she starts informing half the voting public - women - just how misogynistic Trump is...in Trump's own words.

oooh i agree

but you dont think trump has some major fireworks coming back their way?

this is gonna get UGLY...real ugly....and probably starting in August

by September we are all going to want to throw **** at the TV wishing the ads would stop on both sides

we thought last cycle was bad? we havent seen **** yet.....this is gonna be bad

cycle up the DVR and be ready for a lot of nights out....

I agree that Hillary has some stones to throw. Some valid, some are just hyperbole. But she is throwing those stones from a glass house. I expect the barbs will go back and forth with great ferocity. When people are throwing trash at each other, neither one can claim the high ground or an advantage.

Back
Top Bottom