• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My Debate Forum

Republican

Reaction score
This debate forum you all are already at is so awesome that I doubt any of you would decide to check mine out, but I asked if I could post my link here anyway and I was told yes so this is my link http://rc12d.proboards33.com/index.cgi. I don't have half as many people as this site has but there are some interesting debates going on and I would love for some new input from any side. I have Republican, Democrat, and Libertarian members there so far but any other party is welcome to add some spice too. Thanks

Mods, I did indeed give Republican permission. Though honestly thought it was just for the signature. lol

Republican, thank you for requesting permission. :)

Anything that will get folks involved in discussing political issues - I am all for.

The colors are very hard on the eyes IMO.
Let me know if your interested in static link exchange on our links page.

Hello

Nice looking sig, but try borders.. they're nifty!

Back
Top Bottom