• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My brilliant "two mask" plan to save only liberals from Covid.

I don't know about Russia. I am trying to save America first and I believe my plan will be submitted to the Nobel committee.

Sometimes, it is the seemingly simple ideas that are the most profound and have people saying, "Why didn't I think of that" and have others scratching their heads saying, "That's effing brilliant!"

Are you Mashmont's equally brilliant twin?

Or we could just elect a competent potus and wear zero masks because covid has been managed with competence and a desire to return our economy to strength.

But instead: OWN DA LIBTARDS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trump is not your daddy. If you want to wear a mask, wear two of them.

Can't Democrats do anything unless they are ordered to?

I have an order then. Stop the damned riots.

Trump is not your daddy. If you want to wear a mask, wear two of them.

Can't Democrats do anything unless they are ordered to?

I have an order then. Stop the damned riots.

Funny you bring up the riots:

Why should I vote for Trump to do something about those when he has stated covid is the responsibility of governors?

"It's under total control". Obviously nobody needs to wear a mask. I swear trying to educate conservatives is about as productive as explaining particle physics to my cat.

Cats bring more intellect to the forum than do Democrats.

I don't know about Russia. I am trying to save America first and I believe my plan will be submitted to the Nobel committee.

Sometimes, it is the seemingly simple ideas that are the most profound and have people saying, "Why didn't I think of that" and have others scratching their heads saying, "That's effing brilliant!"

what will you do with America after you "save" it with this worthless plan? i suppose if the Trabant were upgraded to a reasonably priced SUV, America might be a good market for it. it will probably need to be more than 25 HP, though. perhaps we can even come up with a good advertising slogan! i'll start.

"Jeep? Nyet! Trabant? You bet!"

i can almost smell the dollars already. or rubles.

*translation for the cheap seats : "nyet" means no.

Why should I vote for Trump to do something about those when he has stated covid is the responsibility of governors?

Riots are also the authority under Governors. Get the Democrat Governors to put some rioters in jail and see how they like time behind bars.

Vote For Trump if you enjoy prosperity.

And please, stop blaming Trump and change to blaming China.

Another denier OP that exhibits ignorance and a non-belief in science.

But...but...he told us Sweden didn’t wear masks.

He didn’t expand on it, and I don’t understand why he didn’t. They’re a great example of the herd immunity play that conservatives keep getting wrong.

China has a 2 child policy; GOP proposes a 2 mask policy.

Symmetry!

If Trump took over that you would be calling him a dictator

Yep

Riots are also the authority under Governors. Get the Democrat Governors to put some rioters in jail and see how they like time behind bars.

Vote For Trump if you enjoy prosperity.

And please, stop blaming Trump and change to blaming China.

So Trump cannot help with rioting, is that what you’re saying?

If Trump took over that you would be calling him a dictator

Yep

Is that the proposition on the table?

I’m just unclear why covid isn’t his responsibility but crime in the streets is? I don’t understand what it is his platform is offering me that I should consider him vs living in “JOe Biden’s America”

They did? No masks? How did it work out for them?

Let me check. Okay....I checked. From 8-22 to 8-27 they ave had zero deaths.

Can I do anything else for you?

I’m just unclear why covid isn’t his responsibility but crime in the streets is? I don’t understand what it is his platform is offering me that I should consider him vs living in “JOe Biden’s America”

but crime in the streets is?

When it comes to protecting Fed buildings it is?

Let me check. Okay....I checked. From 8-22 to 8-27 they ave had zero deaths.

Can I do anything else for you?

So their experiment worked, is what you’re arguing, correct?

Hey, I have a brilliant "two mask" plan. Cut an old bra in half btx the cups and stretch the half-strap around and attach to the cut side of the cup and you have two masks. Reusable, washable and a fashion statement.

I hear the science has been debunked? Or something or other?

How come all these things have been debunked and yet other countries are open and families will be able to gather with each other this holiday season?

I wonder how successful the GOP is going to be come, say, Halloween when kids aren’t trick or treating in convincing everyone how normal and ‘right’ this track has been? How does Thanksgiving look for a lot of American families this year? WHen everyone is zooming with grandma and grandpa in what will be their last Thanksgiving, I wonder if it’s “fake libtard science” that’s gonna drive resentment and anger?

So many questions I have.

I would jump all over Democrats governors if you want the simple fix.

How many tens of thousands has Cuomo killed with his nursing homes order?

We have nursing home deaths too but not in tens of thousands.

We have a Republican Governor that is on the ball.

These 169 Idaho nursing homes and care facilities have had COVID-19 outbreaks

More than 2,000 cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Idaho’s nursing homes, assisted living facilities and group homes since the pandemic reached Idaho in March, according to Idaho long term care and federal nursing home records.

There have been 169 facilities with at least one case, the records show. Of those, 111 reported no new suspected or confirmed cases among residents or staff in the most recent case data. The other 58 outbreaks are growing.

Dozens of facilities have managed to halt the coronavirus before it could infect more than one resident or staff member, records show. Others have reported large outbreaks, some with dozens of cases. COVID-19 has taken the lives of at least 196 people in Idaho’s long term care facilities.

When it comes to protecting Fed buildings it is?

So he’s not offering to protect me from crime then? Just if I’m walking near fed building under attack, I can safely run to it?

What is the policy proposal he’s offering when he’s asking me to choose between he and Biden on rioting?

Sweden has underperformed almost every country in the EU. America has underperformed almost every developed country. Masks work and our poor numbers are proof of it because there's too many idiots that think Trump is a scientific expert.

Uh huh.

8-22 to 8-27, zero deaths.

In mask wearing California.......lemme check. 145 deaths just yesterday!

PS. I hope this helps.

Crime in the streets is not Trump's responsibility. Democrats have the problem. It is their problem.

As another poster said, protecting federal buildings is Trumps duty so he does it.

I enjoy satire too. :lamo

We went in Idaho from darned few wear masks to almost all wear masks.

But not out camping. My female barber who cut my hair yesterday and another of her customers from Washington state mentioned that out camping nobody is wearing masks. We love the sun and the outdoors. Social distancing outside is easier too.

But issue all Democrats a good safe double mask and get the Nobel prize as deserved.

PS don't ask me why the guy from Washington state was there for a haircut. I did not ask him why. We chatted a bit about the volcano Mt. St. Helens which was more interesting.

You thought my OP was satire? :)

In case you are that unread, Sweden wore NO masks.

Tell ya what. Wear that mask that no one in Sweden wears. Have two. To be even more safe, wear three.

The Swedes are much healthier than obese Americans.

I would jump all over Democrats governors if you want the simple fix.

How many tens of thousands has Cuomo killed with his nursing homes order?

We have nursing home deaths too but not in tens of thousands.

We have a Republican Governor that is on the ball.

These 169 Idaho nursing homes and care facilities have had COVID-19 outbreaks

Idaho is a small ****hole state that has no international travel hubs, no public transportation, sparse population centers. NYC was at the epicenter for the disease’s arrival when Trump was telling us China had it under control, no need to worry.

IT’s funny: we aren’t allowed to bring up NZ as analogous because Smart Republicans because lecturing us about population size. But the same Smart Republicans also wwant us to compare GOP ****hole states with pops the size of half of one city in New York and say “See? Our gubnor dids okay!”

Crime in the streets is not Trump's responsibility. Democrats have the problem. It is their problem.

As another poster said, protecting federal buildings is Trumps duty so he does it.

You keep telling me what Trump can and cannot do, and I’m not disagreeing with you.

So we agree he’s completely impotent where crime in our streets is concerned, correct?

Back
Top Bottom