• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My brilliant "two mask" plan to save only liberals from Covid.

Anything that requires thinking or logic is over your head. There is no point in discussing anything with you. You need scientific proof that the sky is blue.

Yep. I go by something called facts. I know they are not liked by many in your tribe.

Yep. I go by something called facts. I know they are not liked by many in your tribe.

No, dude, you decide which answer you like, then you twist and contort reality until it appears to agree with you.

Hint: "a coherent group of propositions formulated to explain a group of facts or phenomena in the natural world and repeatedly confirmed through experiment or observation".

Thank goodness for google, eh? WHAT would you do without it?

Thank goodness for google, eh? WHAT would you do without it?

Keeps me from having to recall word-for-word something from 28 years ago.

Which doesn't change the fact that you were wrong.

Again.

But...but...he told us Sweden didn’t wear masks.

He didn’t expand on it, and I don’t understand why he didn’t. They’re a great example of the herd immunity play that conservatives keep getting wrong.

China has a 2 child policy; GOP proposes a 2 mask policy.

Symmetry!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the scientific community, herd immunity is achieved when 60% of the pop has been vaccinated for, not contracted, the given disease.

In the scientific community, herd immunity is achieved when 60% of the pop has been vaccinated for, not contracted, the given disease.

Are you sure? Cause I been told we all have to get sick before we all get to be immune 4ever.

Are you sure? Cause I been told we all have to get sick before we all get to be immune 4ever.

Herd immunity by definition includes both vaccination or by previous infection. The science community only uses the vaccine definition because by previous infection does not require any public health or individual response of any kind. No involvement by the health community necessary. Such would be the case in an Eloi community taken advantage of by Morlocks who have no sense of science nor care to aid them should they face pandemic. Guess how many would be alive via vaccine vs just let the pandemic have it's way? The greatest fear is that virus is quite capable of wiping out vast human population, if not all, given no adequate response. The notion of herd immunity by previous infection is a false one in the virus world. You don't know if it will come back again or what. We still don't know that about COVID. Hence, that possibility precludes such concept of "herd immunity" from the science world. You don't know until you do by when it may be too late. For everybody.

Back
Top Bottom