• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

my beef with the Liberal position.

This homicide for personal financial gain is no better than any other... and it sure as **** isn't brave.

Acting on destructive selfishness is not bravery by any metric - I don't care how dumb one might be or how messed up their moral compass is.

"I'm poor, so I'm killing you for my own good" is not humanitarian, brave, benevolent or any other positive thing you may absurdly wish to ascribe to that thought process. At best, you can argue that it is amoral.

I cannot agree with you here. Based off of this statement I'm guessing that you're fairly well off, correct? You probably have some money and most likely came from a family that had some money? Maybe you weren't rich, but you didn't suffer from the decision on whether or not to pay the electricity bill that month or be able to buy some groceries? It's your right to be judgmental and even though I do not agree with you, it is still your right. Where you may think that poor people are just poor assholes that are too lazy to be anything worthy in life, I believe that all people do what they can and for most Americans that means struggling and having to make tough decisions. I applaud the bravery (and yes, it is bravery regardless of how you want to word it - your words are your opinions, not facts, sorry) of those that can see that their lifestyle is not a positive lifestyle for a child to be born in to. I also applaud that bravery of the women that choose to carry to term and give their children up for adoption. I have had friends and family members that have chosen both avenues, for their own personal reasons, I support all them equally. They deserve that. I wish no woman ever got pregnant unless she wanted to so that this was never a concern, but that's not life.

I can see you are the bully around here, by the way. I will keep that in mind.

I cannot agree with you here. Based off of this statement I'm guessing that you're fairly well off, correct?

Not only is "fairly well off" so relative as to be useless, it is meaningless. Right and wrong don't change based upon how much money you have in your bank account..

It's your right to be judgmental and even though I do not agree with you, it is still your right. Where you may think that poor people are just poor assholes that are too lazy to be anything worthy in life...

Where the hell do you get off with comments like this? Where did I say anything of the sort? You can have such hideous opinions if you want to, just don't project them onto others appropriate of nothing.

Rich people are quite capable of hiring someone to kill someone else for them, too. It's the action that warrants condemnation and criminal penalty, no matter who does it.

I believe that all people do what they can and for most Americans that means struggling and having to make tough decisions.

Good for you? How is this belief relevant or controversial, except for that you are readily lumping deciding to engage in lethal violence for personal financial benefit as a laudable "tough decision" - which is terrible?

I applaud the bravery of those that can see that their lifestyle is not a positive lifestyle for a child to be born in to.

So you applaud the selfish destructiveness of those who will not change their own lifestyle for the benefit of another human being they created, who did not ask to be created. You tell us that you applaud senseless killing.

Well I don't, I condemn it. Everyone should.

Whether you do so or not, at the very least, calling a premeditated, violent homicide for one's own personal financial gain "bravery" is something right out of the theatre of the absurd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom