• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My attack on Medicare for all

Actually, "Medicare for all" will be "MediCADE for all", and people who wish to see a doctor will need a supplemental plan like you do with Medicare. (In California it's called Medicare Advantage).

Medicaid is more comprehensive than Medicare, which is why people on it don't need a supplement.

And what would you call the DEMONcrats vicious attempt to impeach the president???????????

What did you call the republicans when they impeached clinton for lying about a blow job? Wait, let me guess, good citizens.

Medicare for all sounds so much better than socialized medicine doesn't it? I love leftist newspeak.

Why not we have both private healthcare and Medicare for all?

Why not we have both private healthcare and Medicare for all?

Why would anyone pay for private healthcare when they can get it from Uncle Sugar for free? Except for the ultra-rich and powerful of course like US congressmen who have their own primo gov't healthcare plan that would put Bill Gates's to shame.

Why would anyone pay for private healthcare when they can get it from Uncle Sugar for free? Except for the ultra-rich and powerful of course like US congressmen who have their own primo gov't healthcare plan that would put Bill Gates's to shame.

I mean that's kinda the point. For one thing, we pay more for private healthcare than the EU pays for universal healthcare for the same or similar care. If you want to pay for a private healthcare plan, then you can. This video explains it better than I can.

Back
Top Bottom