• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My Anti-War Strategy

You know how you prevent the nation from starting a war? Let all those who advocate for war be among the first to go. Let their approval be considered their given pledge to combat. Place them at the front and let them lead those they tell to go to war. Because if you are willing to promote a war which sends other people into harms way you should be willing to fight that war yourself- not hidden behind the safety of a ranking commission, a podium, a microphone, or some other form of medium but out there where others lives have been put up for your aspirations. It doesn't matter what you did in the past because the current war is a new war and just fighting in w=one war does not give you the right to promote all others of that laurel. Every new war is a new event, a new danger, a new appeal for the sacrifice of the people of our country and you have no say above those who are sent to fight if your are not among the fighters yourself.

In leading you should always be willing to sacrifice first what you ask others to sacrifice. A leader does not lead from the rear. That is a dictator and despite the intention of that person, he who commands you out of sight dictates to you from afar. If they are not present, they are not "with you".

You're actually assuming that all wars are pre-planned and happen with knowledge. I find that very naive

I could say the same your reply.

Back
Top Bottom