• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My Afternoon with Gunny

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
O.k. guys and gals, I went out with Gunny on Tuesday, March 7th. Don't get jealous now, but this is how it went. Gunny met me at work in the NEX a little before I got off work, at 5. He hurried me up, but there was little that I could do. I introduced him to my supervisor, only because she was there, and after I introduced him to my boyfriend. I had to go get him, cause we work in the same buisness, but in different areas. Finally, after like a half an hour, we left. Gunny has a sweet black Dodge Ram 1500, it was immaculate, for a guys, impressive. We headed over to Lynhaven (not spelling that right, am I Gunny?) which was about 35-40 minutes away including trafic. We got to the gun range, and I can tell you that this was my first time experiencing a gun place. Inside, he got us the space and the target. While I scoped out the place, he set up the M4 and set some wild shots towards the target, letting me hear and witness the power. The shots sounded loud, only because of the echo in the range. My first attempts at something of an aim, went kinda wild, I hit the tie that held the clips to the target and the paper went flipping around, hanging on one side, (can you say "embarrasing"). After, I didn't do to bad. He set up the 40 calliber glock pistol, fired some shots to prepare me for it, then gave it to me. He stood behind me to make sure I can handle the gun and that my hand didn't come flying back to my face, lol. My first shots scared the hell out of me, but it was awsome!!! After we unloaded both guns, about twice we left and went to the mall across the street. He showed me how great the mall there was and then we went to Ruby Tuesdays. I believed he called it Robing Me Tuesdays, something like that. After dinner, we went and saw "The Pink Panther", he had seen it already, but I had really wanted to see it. The movie was great!!! I had seen the originals before, and wasn't expecting this one to be that good. We left the place we drove all the way to Hampton, to drop me home. During the entire day, Gunny was such a gentleman. He opened all doors for me, including the vehicles' was a great brother persona to me. I'm an only child so having a big brother was really really nice for a change. Well, ladies and gents, thats all for today. Many, many thanks to Gunny, for the greatest evening that I have had since I was in Florida.

Prepare yourself.

Rocket launchers and Tanks are next.

Kool!

Sounds like the two of you had a fun time.

My 2nd Afternoon with Gunny!!!

Ok... this was supposed to be really great, but instead... turned out to be a little embarrasing for me.

Gunny invited me to go see V for Vendetta yesterday. We were going to go have lunch at Outback, go see the movie, then do some shopping. Sounds like fun, yeah?

I left my house around 11:15, waited for the bus to come, which came at 11:37. It took me to downtown Hampton Terminal. I waited for the crossroads bus going to Norfolk which came at about 12 and arrived at Wards corner at 12:20 and Gunny picked me up near there less then 15 minutes later. We went to the commasary for a little grocery shopping, then on the way back to his house, he let me drive. We dropped off the groceries and I looked at all of the pictures on his wall of his girls (They are so cute btw). We soon headed out to Outback, when we got there, it was closed... they weren't open yet, and we didnt want to miss the 4:10 showing, so we went to the Olive Garden instead. We tried out there featured wine, ate, then left, we were stuffed!!! We got to the movie theatre and got our tickets, but we had some time to spare so we went to go see one of my friends who was supposed to be dressed as a cow, but we got there too late. :'( The cow had retired for the day (Chik Fil A). We went back to the theatre were Gunny went to go find our seats, and I had to use the ladies room. !%#@ That is when I found out that well.... the ladies affair has no timing what so ever!!!! To make matters worse, I had no equipment. I went into the theatre where Gunny asked if I was okay. My responce was: "Yes, kinda, sorta, maybe, no" I told him in a slight way of what had happened, and he guessed it without me telling him. He asked if I was okay in that department, and I told him that I didnt have anything for it. We left the theatres immediately to search for a store... We went to an Eckards (yeah I dont know how to spell that) but the damn thing wasnt open, yet. We went around.. missing the movie, and decided to go to Wal-Mart, on the way there we talked to "Ivan the Terrible" on the phone. In Wal-Mart, I got my stuff and when I came out of the aisle, Gunny said I looked so embarrased, holding my necessities. He offered to hold it for me... :3oops: We went back to the theatre and got the next show, but had an hour to spare, so we went shopping!!! So after all of that drama, everything turned out ok, except after the theatre, I was feeling so sick... nausea, migraine... I had to wear sunglasses, at 9 pm. In all, the day was great, and I almost ruined it. Sorry for the inconvinience Gunny!!! I had a great time!!!

It was a very interesting and comical day.

The object is to get those crazy days out of the way up front. Then, the wonderfully wild days are always welcome.

:mrgreen:

vauge said:
The object is to get those crazy days out of the way up front. Then, the wonderfully wild days are always welcome.

:mrgreen:

"Friends," dude......"friends."

Besides that, '@_girl...' goes through boyfriends like 'Billo' goes through rubber sheep. She broke a guys heart just last week.

Hey gunny!

Besides that, '@_girl...' goes through boyfriends like 'Billo' goes through rubber sheep. She broke a guys heart just last week.

He deserved it.

Aighty... so whens the third installment? Lets get a few pics to. I would Like a nice running story board please...LOL

GySgt said:
"Friends," dude......"friends."

Actually, this is the first time I've dumped a guy in like... 4 years I believe. I am always the dedicated one, but this time, I need to look out for myself. At least thats what I have learned. And its not like he loved me or anything, he never said it.

Calm2Chaos said:
Aighty... so whens the third installment? Lets get a few pics to. I would Like a nice running story board please...LOL

:shock:

Well, I am going shopping again on Friday. Pictures for what?!?! If you want to see me, visit my myspace :mrgreen:

P.S. Calm, would you like to join?!?!

@_girL........ said:
:shock:

Well, I am going shopping again on Friday. Pictures for what?!?! If you want to see me, visit my myspace :mrgreen:

P.S. Calm, would you like to join?!?!

Would love to ... But thats a helluva commute from philly :lol:

@girl,

Not to much!! Just think of the commute it would be for my friend Ivan or Bustabush to get here. LoL. Sorry Guys!!!!

You do know I have the power to fly don't you?

Back
Top Bottom