• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My advice to Zelensky: Capitulate. Immediately.

watsup

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Destroy documents first, and then go on TV and announce that the Ukrainian military is standing down in order to keep the bloodshed of the Ukrainian citizens to a minimum. Adapt and keep the economy buzzing along. Unfortunately, up to a few thousand may end up in prison, but he alternative is ending up dead, and most of them will be released sooner or later. It would be a bitter pill to swallow, but it would help to maintain Ukrainian assets instead of having them destroyed. It’s not much fun living under a Putin dictatorship, bud the people of Moscow seem to do okay as long as they keep their mouths shut about the government. The Ukrainians would lose this war inside of a couple of months anyway, so let’s just avoid the bloodshed and wanton destruction by capitulating now.

Destroy documents first, and then go on TV and announce that the Ukrainian military is standing down in order to keep the bloodshed of the Ukrainian citizens to a minimum. Adapt and keep the economy buzzing along. Unfortunately, up to a few thousand may end up in prison, but he alternative is ending up dead, and most of them will be released sooner or later. It would be a bitter pill to swallow, but it would help to maintain Ukrainian assets instead of having them destroyed. It’s not much fun living under a Putin dictatorship, bud the people of Moscow seem to do okay as long as they keep their mouths shut about the government. The Ukrainians would lose this war inside of a couple of months anyway, so let’s just avoid the bloodshed and wanton destruction by capitulating now.
Then move to Russia and stay there for a couple of years, then come back and tell us all about it. To many, freedom is worth sacrificing for

I am simply trying go save lives, infrastructure, and the economy to the maximum extent possible. Putin and his military are brutal and the result will be thousands killed and a wrecked nation.

Go blank yourself, Monica. I don’t want to be associated with you in any way.

I am simply trying go save lives, infrastructure, and the economy to the maximum extent possible. Putin and his military are brutal and the result will be thousands killed and a wrecked nation.
Our original patriots in the 13 Colonies made it clear to the British Crown that: "We will die on our feet rather then live on our knees," Your suggestion is an insult to any free nation's citizens and military.

Maybe some day someone will kick in your front door, demand that you leave and claim ownership of your house and then you can capitulate!

Exactly what Russia has tolerated non stop for 8 years after the US took over effective Ukey government in 2014 .

And last week they stupidly further increased shelling -- over 2000 incidents .

The Dopey One tried to slap the bear and has been knocked flat and frankly has got what was deserved .

Kiev had cut off water supply into Crimea ages ago and now that is restored . Did your crooked MSM tell you that ?

Putin will not permit the democratically elected, senior office holders to live. Otherwise, your sentiments are practical under the circumstances.

Exclusive: US expects Kyiv's fall in days, Ukraine source warns of encirclement

"After the air and artillery end and the ground war really starts, I think Kyiv falls in just a few days," one former senior U.S. intelligence officer told Newsweek.
www.newsweek.com

Exclusive: US Expects Kyiv to Fall in Days as Ukraine Source Warns of Encirclement​

BY NAVEED JAMALI , DAVID BRENNAN AND TOM O'CONNOR ON 2/24/22 AT 11:05 AM

"...A statement from Mykhailo Podolyak, an adviser to Ukraine's presidential chief of staff, and shared with Newsweek by Ukraine's embassy in Washington outlined what Kyiv suspected were Moscow's goals and the likelihood of Russian forces seizing government buildings in major cities.

"The Office of the President of Ukraine believes the Russian federation has two tactical goals – to seize territories and attack the legitimate political leadership of Ukraine in order to spread chaos and install a marionette government that would sign a peace deal on bilateral relations with Russia," Podolyak said. "The enemy attempts to destabilize [the] situation in large cities, in particular Kharkiv and Kyiv. The probability exists the Russian armed forces will seize the government quarters.".."

Link to cached page of article,
https://webcache.googleusercontent....t-yet/+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=opera

Russian forces besieged the capital, Grozny, killing thousands, and soon took control of the entire breakaway republic. While a guerrilla war ...
By Max Boot
Today at 12:43 p.m. EST

“There are no certainties in war.” – Winston Churchill
"I am impatient with both those who insist that Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine is a stroke of “genius” and those who insist it is a historic blunder. The truth is we don’t know which it will be. That will depend on what the people of Ukraine — and the nations of the West — do to resist this war of aggression..."

Last edited:
Our original patriots in the 13 Colonies made it clear to the British Crown that: "We will die on our feet rather then live on our knees," Your suggestion is an insult to any free nation's citizens and military.

I am a great fan of the Ukrainian people and I don’t want to see them slaughtering by a brutal thug without an iota of conscience. i would rather see live citizens rather than dead patriots on this case, for the long term.

Exactly what Russia has tolerated non stop for 8 years after the US took over effective Ukey government in 2014 .

The Dopey One tried to slap the bear and has been knocked flat and frankly has got what was deserved .

Kiev had cut off water supply into Crimea ages ago and now that is restored . Did your crooked MSM tell you that ?
See post #5.

I am a great fan of the Ukrainian people and I don’t want to see them slaughtering by a brutal thug without an iota of conscience. i would rather see live citizens rather than dead patriots on this case, for the long term.
To many, slavery is a fate worse then death. That's why there are so many free nations. Poland and many other now free nations that were victims of Hitler would educate you, given the chance. Significant numbers of East Germans risked there lives to get over the Berlin wall. Do not assume that living under a brutal dictatorship is a worthy life until you try it yourself.

Go blank yourself, Monica. I don’t want to be associated with you in any way.

I know how hysterical some people get . Get yourself a good night's sleep . My mother loves a hot water bottle .
When did you last face action against the Russians ?
The Peacekeepers are only concerned with Demilitarisation and Denazification . Nice young chaps .

Do you pay for your RT subscription or have you now made their "preferred promoter" list?

I guess Russia should have capitulated then, saved all those lives.
So when people smash windows in your house and shoot family members , your advice is to capitulate ?

Most interesting .

What about this? We know just how brutal Putin has been in the past. I believe I had rather die fighting.

The United States says it has "credible information" that Russian forces are creating lists of Ukrainians to be killed or sent to camps in the event of occupation.

I know how hysterical some people get . Get yourself a good night's sleep . My mother loves a hot water bottle .

When did you last face action against the Russians ?
The Peacekeepers are only concerned with Demilitarisation and Denazification . Nice young chaps .

Does Vlad give you a bonus based on the number of outright lies that you spread in US social media?

So when people smash windows in your house and shoot family members , your advice is to capitulate ?

Most interesting .

The OP here is saying to fold if there's an opportunity to save lives.

It either makes sense or it doesn't.

Clearly, Russia should also have surrendered to the Germans in WWII. We lost a generation in that one.

What about this? We know just how brutal Putin has been in the past. I believe I had rather die fighting.

The United States says it has "credible information" that Russian forces are creating lists of Ukrainians to be killed or sent to camps in the event of occupation.

Yes, then those people should probably continue fighting.

Do you pay for your RT subscription or have you now made their "preferred promoter" list?

Once again , no facts, no real information .
Just random words about nothing other than your fevered imagination .

Are you better on books and Pop records ?

Thanks Neville.

The OP here is saying to fold if there's an opportunity to save lives.

It either makes sense or it doesn't.

Clearly senseless unless you have direct access to God who can compute the many trillion variables and probabilities .

'Excuse me, this soldier is raping my daughter but shouldn't I turn a cheek and save others '

Clearly senseless unless you have direct access to God who can compute the many trillion variables and probabilities .

'Excuse me, this soldier is raping my daughter but shouldn't I turn a cheek and save others '

You are now arguing with yourself and the OP (which you liked) and I will take my leave.

Back
Top Bottom