• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My Acolyte Tittle Ceremony!

What Should @_girL's tittle be?

• The Vindictive

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • The Vicious

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • The Malicious

• The Relentless

• Total voters

Ivan The Terrible

Ivan The Terrible > All
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This poll is for @_girL........ For her merciless destruction of Troy the Prophet. What should her new tittle be?

Ivan The Terrible said:
This poll is for @_girL........ For her merciless destruction of Troy the Prophet. What should her new tittle be?

What's a tittle?

How about.......

Little Red Riding Hood

Tinker Hell, the evil twin.

Aunt Bee, Lord master of Andy & Opee.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Tittle as in Ivan The Terrible.

psssttt.....then it's title. You need a Most Venerable Spelling Consultant, ITT.

mixedmedia said:
What's a tittle?

Last I checked it was the last name of Y.A. Tittle, a famous quarterback in the early days of professional football

TurtleDude said:
Last I checked it was the last name of Y.A. Tittle, a famous quarterback in the early days of professional football

Ohhhhh.......I had no idea @_girl was into sports.
I thought at first it was a tiny giggle....then I remembered that was a titter.

@_girL........ said:
Thank you kind Master. I await your commands.:smile:
I'm guessing his next command will be for you to get him some Mountain Dew while he rolls the ten-sided die to see if he can combat the dragon with his "anti-magic dragon potion" on Saturday night with his buddies "Randolph the Acne-Laden" and "Roland of the Big-Boned Elves"...:shrug:

cnredd said:
I'm guessing his next command will be for you to get him some Mountain Dew while he rolls the ten-sided die to see if he can combat the dragon with his "anti-magic dragon potion" on Saturday night with his buddies "Randolph the Acne-Laden" and "Roland of the Big-Boned Elves"...:shrug:

What? I'm sorry are you referring to your average Saturday night out, cause you cant pick up girls anywhere, so you play some silly game, by which I haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about. Oh wait a minute, you must be referring to that silly game you and your colleagues try to plant Ivan the Terrible and myself in. Foolish being, so sad... so sad....... You have yet to see the light, and yet you continue your commentary ways, asking... no, begging for the Sacred Silence... You will get yours soon, when the almighty Sacred Silence rends you assunder.

cnredd said:

:rofl

OMG that was to funny !!!!

Master Ivan!!!

cnredd said:
See?...

THAT is how you "smite"...:cool:

This RINO thinks he's funny. His sense of humor rather bores me. He strikes with the horns on his head but its sad, because they are made of the **** that he eats. Please, do away with him in a timely manner.

@_girL........ said:
Master Ivan!!!

This RINO thinks he's funny. His sense of humor rather bores me. He strikes with the horns on his head but its sad, because they are made of the **** that he eats. Please, do away with him in a timely manner.
I daresay your Ivan stands no chance against the wicked wit of the venerable monsieur redd.

I know, I know......the sacred silence....rending me asunder *yawn*

mixedmedia said:
I daresay your Ivan stands no chance against the wicked wit of the venerable monsieur redd.

I know, I know......the sacred silence....rending me asunder *yawn*

That would only be because of the stick up redds a$s and his mod "powers". Come on Mixy, you know better. :mrgreen:

@_girL........ said:
That would only be because of the stick up redds a$s and his mod "powers". Come on Mixy, you know better. :mrgreen:

Yes I do, thus my completely appropriate and accurate response. :mrgreen:

@_girL........ said:
Thank you, Cnredd changed the poll cause he was mad I didn't want to give him any. Hes being a real dick these days.

Thats messed up girl! I wondered why that was a choice given who made the poll.

americanwoman said:
Thats messed up girl! I wondered why that was a choice given who made the poll.

Naw, Ivan never put that up there, it was only four in the beggining. The fact that cnredd has been messing with us so far this week is the best clue we got, and I know it was him. Hes mad about the stuff I said around the basement about him after that **** he wrote to us (Me and Ivan). Hes got a serious stick up his a$s.

@_girL........ said:
Bah!!! You mods stick together!!! You will see the light Mixy-Sweety!!!

Promises, promises......:roll:

Back
Top Bottom