• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My 10 Year Anniversary

Skeptic Bob

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Yesterday was my and my wife’s 10th anniversary. Time flies. We met when I was stationed in Cambodia. I had promised myself I would never marry but after dating her for a year I had to break that promise and make a new one. She has stuck with me through some pretty tough times. I definitely lucked out meeting her. :)

Then
43D9164F-F6D9-44BE-B134-BDD6E4789E87.jpg

Now
FBDD757D-23E9-445B-99E8-3F3176153AD3.jpg

Parrish

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Congratulations!

Derp

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Nice looking couple!
Then and now.

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Yesterday was my and my wife’s 10th anniversary. Time flies. We met when I was stationed in Cambodia. I had promised myself I would never marry but after dating her for a year I had to break that promise and make a new one. She has stuck with me through some pretty tough times. I definitely lucked out meeting her. :)

<snip>

W-2; what’s the lapel insignia?

Helix

Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
congratulations! hope that you guys have a great anniversary.

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

Then
View attachment 67245597

Now
View attachment 67245598

You've got until 2024 to make it a DP ten year anniversary, but that would be significantly less important.

MovingPictures

WE'LL DO IT LIVE!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

Then
View attachment 67245597

Now
View attachment 67245598
Ya'll put on ten years pretty well. :thumbs:

Hope it's a great day and night for you guys.

Skeptic Bob

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
W-2; what’s the lapel insignia?

Yes, that is the grade. The rank is CW2, or Chief Warrant Officer Two. The lapel insignia is the Military Intelligence branch insignia.

DiAnna

Hooter Babe
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Then
View attachment 67245597

Now
View attachment 67245598

This is awesome. Congratulations to you both!

Checkerboard Strangler

💉COVID Longhaul ZOMBIE 😓
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Then
View attachment 67245597

Now
View attachment 67245598

Oh how lovely, she's so sweet, good for you, my man!

Top Bottom