• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Must we always think of that Trump person?

• yes, we have to

• no, we do not have to

• we should forget him

• no, we should not forget him

• I don't know ....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well they did start the KKK > fact
Actually it was started by ex Confederate W Bedford Forest, but you knew that.
Can’t remember his 1st name. I’m on my phone…

Last edited:
KKK, John Birch Society, Robert Byrd, George Wallace, Jim Crow laws, Woodrow Wilson, all prominent Democrats and Democrat policies. The party that went to war to preserve slavery.

What Freshman Senator Joseph Biden actually said in that Senate Hearing on S. 1651.

As educated folks can well see he did not say what I stated that he hadn't actually said.

Further.

Certainly the educated amongst us, like me, can well see Senator Joe Biden did not he "didn't want his children going to school in a jungle" as you, BahamaBob claimed in Post Number #173.

So there is that.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Must we really?
Must we always ask if things were better or worse with that Trump person?
Can't we forget about him at last?

Until they come to terms of the propaganda they believed which fostered intense hatred, creating a new paradigm for them.....Trump will always remain first and foremost on their minds, as it's a serious condition and a hard one to overcome. The kind of people you wish never own guns....lol.

KKK, John Birch Society, Robert Byrd, George Wallace, Jim Crow laws, Woodrow Wilson, all e prominent Democrats and Democrat policies. The e echparty that went to war to preserve slavery.
Cliche…& the parties have morphed since LBJ. Get up to speed Bob.

Nathan and yes he was a Democrat

In 1858, Forrest was elected a Memphis city alderman as a Democrat and served two consecutive terms. By the time the American Civil War started in 1861, he had become one of the richest men in the South, having amassed a "personal fortune that he claimed was worth $1.5 million".

Cliche…& the parties have morphed since LBJ. Get up to speed Bob.
Dude, Byrd was still in the senate in 2010. Long after LBJ. Get a clue JP.

Dude, Byrd was still in the senate in 2010. Long after LBJ. Get a clue JP.
The exception proves the rule. I prefer to divide the parties by liberal/progressive & conservative/regressive.

The exception proves the rule. I prefer to divide the parties by liberal/progressive & conservative/regressive.
Not an exception, the norm.

Back
Top Bottom