• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mussolini was like Abraham Lincoln and Moses

One whole death by torture "forced" Italy to violate the Geneva Convention and use Mustard Gas..

Right...
Fascists tend to make shit up all the time to graciate their dear leaders. They cant handle the present nor the future so they drag people back to some mythical past to appease dead people.

Oh, now you've gone and done it, Aunt Antifa. Now Matthew is going to write a two-thousand word reply of how Mussolini was the four-dimensional Chess Master of world politics complete with pictures and his crayon drawings on napkins.
😂 I love it.

He spent much of his natural resources, raw materials, and weapons fighting the Soviets in the Spanish Civil war and propping up Franco, a regime that lasted until 1976.

Italy was not strong and was poor and it was an unjust war, so they deserved to lose.

However, Mussolini ordered Hitler to not attack the Soviet Union for years, but spend time gathering manpower, resources, and raw materials from conquered nations, and build better rockets, tanks, planes, and technology + rest.

If Hitler had listened to the Duce he would have been the first country to have the atomic bomb and would have won the war, because he had far better scientists and technology than anyone.

Mussolini was a total failure during world war 2, but by saving Spain from Soviet backed Communist takeover in the Spanish Civil war, he likely saved Western Europe from becoming Communist.

Even Hitler gave Mussolini credit for his economic miracles in Germany.

Without Benito Mussolini, Spain, Italy, Germany, and France might have easily become Communist.

Fascism was founded to defend Religion against the attacks of militant atheists, uproot the errors of Marxism/Communism, and create an antibolshivek block (Anti Marxist defense force initiative).

Mussolini did not happily jump into the war. Hitler was threatening to invade Italy after the fall of France for Mussolini being unfaithful to the "pact of steel", and stalling his annexation of Austria and invasion of Czech.

The Duce thought he was doing the best thing for his country.

View attachment 67313987View attachment 67313988View attachment 67313989

Oh look, a laughable little rant which is wrong on just about every aspect.

Mussolini didn’t “save Spain”; the Italians helping Franco‘s thugs weren’t particularly effective, and it was German air power which played a far larger role in bailing the fascists out.

Mussolini wound up delaying the invasion of the USSR by getting his ass kicked invading Greece. Hitler had to bail him out.

Your claims that Western Europe would have “gone communist” without the fascists‘ wars of aggression is equally silly.

And Mussolini was eager to jump into the war and gain the “rewards”. Unfortunately for him, the Allies kept fighting.

Ya want to know what actually saved capitalism? FDR and the new dealers and governments that made deals between capital and labor instead of crushing workers organizations. Labor rights.

Every Saint is a sinner. Caesar Benito Mussolini accomplished for the Church what many Saints tried in vain to accomplish!

If Italians weren't extremely amazed with Mussolini, they wouldn't have let him take over the government and military in a city like Rome , which had been a Democracy cradle for that many generations, especially since he was the youngest Prime Minister in Italian history, without a high school diploma, no Government experience or qualifications, and he wasn't shedding any blood when he went from being Prime minister out of relatively nothing in one day, then dismantled Democracy before everyone's eyes (getting shot in the face and surviving 5 assassination attempts.).
Ra695fc43d81b83bef1a31abbb9ed2034.jpeg
He had faith that he could do it with the help of supernatural entities, primarily those who built Italy, the nations heroes, the Caesars, and the war dead, Charlemagne who resurrected the Roman Empire, Cyrus the great of Persia (who wasn't a Jew, but Jews and Scripture called Cyrus the Messiah for creating Israel and rebuilding the Temple. Mussolini wanted to accomplish that after his conquest of Emperor Haile Selassie's Solomonic Dynasty, but the plan was foiled), and Benito had great faith in "our Lady of the Rosary" for the miracle she worked at Fatima Portugal, (1917, the year he was wounded in World War 1).

It was our lady of the Rosary who is given credit as having sunk the Turkish fleet at the battle of Lepanto, so Mussolini had a great appreciation for her, though he expressed that he found he had not the patience to pray the Rosary.

I also don't know if the Duce attended Mass very often.

Regardless of whether he fulfilled his mass obligations, he accomplished a hell of a lot more for the Church than the average Saint. Saint Don Bosco and many Saints tried to get the Italian government to give land to the Church so that the Papacy could have it's own country. They tried in vain.
.51x09z7wUOL._SL500_SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Mussolini gave the Church land and a great sum of money, A lot of that money came from his allowance he made as Prime Minister which he never spent on himself. He survived off the newspaper he owned prior to his march on Rome and gave away all money he made as Prime minister. Those who looted his house found nothing of worth and mistook his wife for a maid in her apron with eggs.

Il Duce brought prayers and crucifixes back to Italian public schools. Great Saints like Padre Pio even or an Italian equivalent of Mother Teresa would not have been able to do that during a time Italy was casting off tradition, superstition, and embracing agnosticism and secular enlightenment. It was a time Italy was heavily influenced by the Soviet Union and Bolsheviks (Like Spain). No Saint would have been able to reverse this like Mussolini did.OIP (22).jpeg

Mussolini was inspired by Genghis Kahn who was an orphan escaped slave living off berries, wild fruits and vegetables, and hunting. He relied on the sky God Tengri for everything and began uniting warring tribes in Mongolia which eventually lead to him conquering 40% of the world with just 100,000 men.

What the Duce admired about Kahn was that he would spend nights in his tent praying before each campaign, and unlike Muhammad and Old Testament Prophets, the great Kahn was tolerant of all Religions and Genghis Kahn even inspired the founding Father's of America. Genghis Kahn gave sky God Tengri credit for his every victory and was the first major leader I am aware of to establish Religious freedom for millions of people
.s-l400.jpg

The Duce admired Saint Francis of Assisi above all the Saints because of his poverty of Spirit, his courage to preach to the Muslims behind enemy lines during the Crusades, his love for penance, sacrifice, and suffering, and his holy stigmata (bearing the wounds of Christ). Mussolini is the reason Saint Francis is now Patron Saint of Italy.

When Mussolini was in prison before German commandos rescued him, he read one book, a book about Jesus Christ.

When Saint Francisco Franco (Fascist Dictator of Spain, pupil of Mussolini) offered Il Duce a plane to be safe in Spain when it was obvious he lost the war, Mussolini responded "Tell Franco to get enough planes to fly every Fascist to Spain. Then I will go. I shall wait for my destiny. The bitter cup of Gethsemane I shall drink until I have swallowed the last drop. I have blood on my hands and shall pay dearly!"

Those who executed him said they saw no sign of fear. Defiantly the Duce promised "if you kill me now I shall return to a greater nation in need of a leader, and you will feel the arm."Rec70f9dd0bac2f3ac43e1455e09a546e.jpeg

Now, not all historical accounts are correct. I know. I tend to side with the books written by Rachel Mussolini, because she knew him since she was 7, and she doesn't white wash him. She was a bit pissed at him. She points out his demons.

It's just she wanted one accurate documentary about him. It's what I would like to do some day which is what I'm beginning to plant seeds for with my YouTube channel. It isn't much, but it's the best I can do. Someone else might pick up where I left off after Antifa sends me to Mussolini's Empire!

Mussolini did not free any slaves

Il Duce Jesus?

LOL

In fascism, the State is all that matters, and constant conquest — war — is a necessity for the glory of that State. The glory of the people comes by extension. "War alone," wrote Mussolini, "brings up to its highest tension all human energy and puts the stamp of nobility upon the peoples who have courage to meet it" [source: Fordham].

In fascism, the State is all that matters, and constant conquest — war — is a necessity for the glory of that State. The glory of the people comes by extension. "War alone," wrote Mussolini, "brings up to its highest tension all human energy and puts the stamp of nobility upon the peoples who have courage to meet it" [source: Fordham].
I believe there are a lot of false quotes attributed to him because he sounds so stupid on Google images, but when you read a book by him he sounds thoughtful and eloquent.

Also, I know the guy was full of faults. I've said it 100 times

I believe there are a lot of false quotes attributed to him because he sounds so stupid on Google images, but when you read a book by him he sounds thoughtful and eloquent.

Also, I know the guy was full of faults. I've said it 100 times
nope. He said it. Every fascist i talk to says the exact same thing. Those werent google images by the way 😂. I'm very antifascist in case you couldn't tell.

Last edited:
  • Survival of the fittest: Some fascists were influenced by the writings of Charles Darwin and his theory of natural selection. In the context of fascism, the State is only as powerful as its ability to wage wars and win them. The State is thereby selected for survival due to its strength and dominance. Peace is viewed as weakness, aggression as strength. Strength is the ultimate good and ensures the survival of the State.
  • Strict social order: Fascism maintains a strict class structure. In this way, it's the antithesis of communism, which abolishes class distinctions. Fascism believes that clearly divided classes are necessary to avoid any hint of chaos, which is a threat to the State. The State's power depends on the maintenance of a class system in which every person has a definite, unchangeable, specific role in glorifying the state. It's an absolute rejection of humanism and democracy.
  • Authoritarian leadership: The State's interests require a single, charismatic leader with absolute authority. This is the concept of Führerprinzip, "the leadership principle" in German — that it's necessary to have an all-powerful, heroic leader to maintain the unity and unquestioning submission required by the fascist State. This leader often becomes a symbol of the State.
Yeah sounds reaaaal peaceful. The guy was a total Jain follower mah dude XD

Il Duce brought prayers and crucifixes back to Italian public schools. Great Saints like Padre Pio even or an Italian equivalent of Mother Teresa would not have been able to do that during a time Italy was casting off tradition, superstition, and embracing agnosticism and secular enlightenment. It was a time Italy was heavily influenced by the Soviet Union and Bolsheviks (Like Spain). No Saint would have been able to reverse this like Mussolini did.View attachment 67314745

Mussolini was inspired by Genghis Kahn who was an orphan escaped slave living off berries, wild fruits and vegetables, and hunting. He relied on the sky God Tengri for everything and began uniting warring tribes in Mongolia which eventually lead to him conquering 40% of the world with just 100,000 men.

What the Duce admired about Kahn was that he would spend nights in his tent praying before each campaign, and unlike Muhammad and Old Testament Prophets, the great Kahn was tolerant of all Religions and Genghis Kahn even inspired the founding Father's of America. Genghis Kahn gave sky God Tengri credit for his every victory and was the first major leader I am aware of to establish Religious freedom for millions of people
.View attachment 67314744

The Duce admired Saint Francis of Assisi above all the Saints because of his poverty of Spirit, his courage to preach to the Muslims behind enemy lines during the Crusades, his love for penance, sacrifice, and suffering, and his holy stigmata (bearing the wounds of Christ). Mussolini is the reason Saint Francis is now Patron Saint of Italy.

When Mussolini was in prison before German commandos rescued him, he read one book, a book about Jesus Christ.

When Saint Francisco Franco (Fascist Dictator of Spain, pupil of Mussolini) offered Il Duce a plane to be safe in Spain when it was obvious he lost the war, Mussolini responded "Tell Franco to get enough planes to fly every Fascist to Spain. Then I will go. I shall wait for my destiny. The bitter cup of Gethsemane I shall drink until I have swallowed the last drop. I have blood on my hands and shall pay dearly!"

Those who executed him said they saw no sign of fear. Defiantly the Duce promised "if you kill me now I shall return to a greater nation in need of a leader, and you will feel the arm."View attachment 67314743

Now, not all historical accounts are correct. I know. I tend to side with the books written by Rachel Mussolini, because she knew him since she was 7, and she doesn't white wash him. She was a bit pissed at him. She points out his demons.

It's just she wanted one accurate documentary about him. It's what I would like to do some day which is what I'm beginning to plant seeds for with my YouTube channel. It isn't much, but it's the best I can do. Someone else might pick up where I left off after Antifa sends me to Mussolini's Empire!
Antifa sending you to Mussolini's Empire? Ok nice meme dude.

Back
Top Bottom