• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Muslims

Do the Palestinians have the right to self-defense? Not usually, because 'self-defense' is what they call their usual murderous attacks against Israel.

The Hamas regime is so unashamedly anti-Isreal that they have been quite open in their desire to destroy it. Once elected they launched a puny rocket attack for which they had to pay the well-deserved penalty. Now that the Palestinians aren't singing any more, they're playing the usual victim card. It's pathetic.

Both sides have attacked one another through the years on all manner of pretexts. But the Palestinians are usually the ones strutting around like peacocks and crying like the school bully when they get their backsides tanned.

There is, in fact, no moral equivilence between Isreal and Palestine at the end of the day. Isreal only occupies a tiny strip of land in the Middle East which was once predominantly Jewish many hundereds of years ago. They are surrounded by hostile forces who were always keen to deny the Jews the right to return to their ancient homeland. The Palestinians never forgave the British and Americans for 1947 and see our nations only as slightly less despicable than Isreal itself.

Such an imbalance is compounded by institutionalised hatreds towards Isreal and Jews. Anti-semitism is so rife that it's perhaps not surprising that Adolf Hitler's book Mein Kampf is a strong seller out there. Television programmes use Mickey Mouse to brainwash Muslim children into becoming suicide bombers and Isreal is touted as the permamnent aggressor and barrier to stability in the Middle East (in other words total Islamic domination).

Palestine as it stands is the cancer, not Isreal. Perhaps someone should tell that great bearded election-rigger in Tehran. (That is, when he can tear himself away from holocaust-denying conferences that is.)
What would YOU do, if your access to food and supplies was reduced to a trickle, and your enemies were disproportionately armed, kinda like Goliath over David. Those pinprick rocket attacks were merely to remind the other that they will not back down to the bullying. It's like a kid who is getting mauled by a bully refusing to give up and save his neck, but insistently coming back and giving the bully what little he can show of his courage. Israel attacks the Pals with SO MUCH Ammo, and yet they're so scared that now the Pals can and do respond, however little it is, which didn't happen before.

Did you ever see a story in which the bully was the victor in the end? I haven't. And I don't think it will happen in this case either. No matter how powerful the allies of the bully.

I wonder if Saladin's popped over for a look.

The comments of the average Stormfront member destroy the fallacy that the average critic of Israeli foreign policy or even a true anti-Zionist is a standard Jew hater. Their own admissions are generally that they've been rebuffed when attempting to criticize Jews more generally in discussion with the aforementioned persons.

Because of what? "Bibi the Bigot"? I've not seen him make fallacious personal attacks against people. :shrug:
Never said he did. He's simply the Michael Moore of the JP.

Pays well enough though :shrug:

I don't call shooting thousands of rockets into Israel terrorism.

I call it... warfare.

Bottom line, if ya can't take it don't bring it.

As a side note, every avid reader of the Jerusalem Post knows that Larry Derfner is JP's version of Ha'aretz.
Even according to Jimmy Carter, who was there when the CFA was signed and broken first by Israel, that this was only a way of retaliating for having their supplies blocked ( a war crime right there. )

Do the Palestinians have the right to self-defense? Not usually, because 'self-defense' is what they call their usual murderous attacks against Israel.

The Hamas regime is so unashamedly anti-Isreal that they have been quite open in their desire to destroy it. Once elected they launched a puny rocket attack for which they had to pay the well-deserved penalty. Now that the Palestinians aren't singing any more, they're playing the usual victim card. It's pathetic.

Both sides have attacked one another through the years on all manner of pretexts. But the Palestinians are usually the ones strutting around like peacocks and crying like the school bully when they get their backsides tanned.

There is, in fact, no moral equivilence between Isreal and Palestine at the end of the day. Isreal only occupies a tiny strip of land in the Middle East which was once predominantly Jewish many hundereds of years ago. They are surrounded by hostile forces who were always keen to deny the Jews the right to return to their ancient homeland. The Palestinians never forgave the British and Americans for 1947 and see our nations only as slightly less despicable than Isreal itself.

Such an imbalance is compounded by institutionalised hatreds towards Isreal and Jews. Anti-semitism is so rife that it's perhaps not surprising that Adolf Hitler's book Mein Kampf is a strong seller out there. Television programmes use Mickey Mouse to brainwash Muslim children into becoming suicide bombers and Isreal is touted as the permamnent aggressor and barrier to stability in the Middle East (in other words total Islamic domination).

Palestine as it stands is the cancer, not Isreal. Perhaps someone should tell that great bearded election-rigger in Tehran. (That is, when he can tear himself away from holocaust-denying conferences that is.)
Why visit Europe's sins on Palestinians or Muslims. Historically, it was the Muslims who saved Jewish families - and invited victims of Europe's pogroms to settle down in Muslim lands. Talk about ingratitude!

I am obviously missing something. :unsure13: Was that a penis joke?

Woah there slugger! LOL... yeah it was a joke but not a penis one. It was about your abstract comment regarding pointing to the Qu'ran. That is like a radio DJ saying to his listeneres "look at me". Sorry, it was dry humor, and that is what, to me and lerxist, made it funny. All good. Just joking around. :2razz:

That's a shame, as Michael Moore's a social democrat. Are you saying there's no true leftists on staff? :(
Ha'aretz has the leftist monopoly. JP is usually just a tad on the right.

Even according to Jimmy Carter, who was there when the CFA was signed and broken first by Israel, that this was only a way of retaliating for having their supplies blocked ( a war crime right there. )
It is not a war crime, I would tell you to get your facts straight, but then again... :lol:

Did you ever see a story in which the bully was the victor in the end? I haven't. And I don't think it will happen in this case either. No matter how powerful the allies of the bully.

It's hard to know how to react - with laughter, astonishment or respect for your barefaced temerity.

To paint an aggressive, murderously anti-semitic supremacist nation as the victim beggars the usual belief. The historical situation was that the Muslims stole the Jewish homelands in their particularly aggressive land grab 1300 years ago, and have even now never wanted to let them have it back.

http://www.mideastweb.org/briefhistory.htm

That you can describe the Palestinians' inept rocket attack as some kind of warning can only prove that you're quite quite silly. It doesn't take a Saladin to work out that had the Palestinians been able to attack Isreal on a far grander scale, more than a few Palestinians would be crowing about a powerful offensive rather than just some mere warning shot.

Moderator's Warning:
This thread has drifted quite afar from the OP, which points towards the Clash of Civilizations debate. Let's return to the OP topic plz.

It's hard to know how to react - with laughter, astonishment or respect for your barefaced temerity.

To paint an aggressive, murderously anti-semitic supremacist nation as the victim beggars the usual belief. The historical situation was that the Muslims stole the Jewish homelands in their particularly aggressive land grab 1300 years ago, and have even now never wanted to let them have it back.

Brief History of of Palestine, Israel and the Israeli Palestinian Conflict (Arab-Israeli conflict, Middle East Conflict)

That you can describe the Palestinians' inept rocket attack as some kind of warning can only prove that you're quite quite silly. It doesn't take a Saladin to work out that had the Palestinians been able to attack Isreal on a far grander scale, more than a few Palestinians would be crowing about a powerful offensive rather than just some mere warning shot.
Why then would Jimmy Carter, not in need of any votes any longer, not think so for any of your claims? Even the gene tests point out that the pals have virtually identical genes to the original Jews of that area - ergo, they were from the same roots, but converted to Christianity and Islam - they're just as much the seed of Abraham, and they are entitled just as much to that land per Abrahsm's covenant with God - which BTW was made BEFORE Isaac was born, no matter what the scribes might have changed that to...

Why then would Jimmy Carter, not in need of any votes any longer, not think so for any of your claims? Even the gene tests point out that the pals have virtually identical genes to the original Jews of that area - ergo, they were from the same roots, but converted to Christianity and Islam - they're just as much the seed of Abraham, and they are entitled just as much to that land per Abrahsm's covenant with God - which BTW was made BEFORE Isaac was born, no matter what the scribes might have changed that to...
Moderator's Warning:
Perhaps you missed the memo. Let's return to the topic of the OP.

Brief History of of Palestine, Israel and the Israeli Palestinian Conflict (Arab-Israeli conflict, Middle East Conflict)

Very strange. You consider those armed with sticks and stones, and now, impotent little rockets to be equally matched or superiorly armed to those who've been receiving gobs of money and arms over the years from the American taxpayer, and has caches of lethal and horrendously illegal arms and ready to use them disproportionately NOT BULLYING? Remember the Commandments only allow an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Somebody's cup of inequity is going to spill over pretty soon, and then it will be obvious who was most in the wrong. Sad. Over five thousand years of experience for nought.

BTW your link doesn't even talk about the murder of Count Von Bernadotte of Sweden. Very impartial right there.

Last edited:
Very strange. You consider those armed with sticks and stones, and now, impotent little rockets to be equally matched or superiorly armed to those who've been receiving gobs of money and arms over the years from the American taxpayer.......

Well, they shouldn't play big-boys' games then!

You're blaming the enemy of the would-be conqueror for not playing ball by being too strong!

And as for Jimmy Carter, a man who goes around screaming that people are racist for criticising the Lord High Obama's healthcare plans, such a man isn't exactly noted for his firm and trenchant analysis of tyranny:

Jimmy Carter, Unwitting Crusader for Islamofascism

Charles Robert Darwin,i think most of u guys should come down to Reality,and read about Richard Dawkins's,he will tell u whats it all about,instead of all the
probs u give yourselves in what u believe in,pure rubbish.

better with the Devil u no, thats u guys,so go and pray to one another,that would be nice..

mikeey

This thread has become too psychotic for me. People will either understand what I am saying or not. I will leave you to it.
"Psychotic" or in reality.. "Devastating".

1. My post 295 ruined your fun with the exposure of the Newest from of anti-semiitism.. saying "anyone who critcizes Israel is an anti-semite".

and OUCH!

2. Trying to Foist a liberal/westernized view of Muslims while at the same time a Muslim himself is making a Joke of that effort with every possible manifestiation/stereotype/opinions you wish to say aren't there.
One can almost sympathize with your plight.
Let's remember this string tho, shall we?

EDIT:
The usual contentLess/wisecrack/trolling below.

-

Last edited:
LOL! Alan Dershowitz says that too. "Claiming that people who criticize Israeli policy are accused of anti-Semitism is itself anti-Semitic." :lol:

"Psychotic" or in reality.. "Devastating".

1. My post 295 ruined your fun with the exposure of the Newest from of anti-semiitism.. saying "anyone who critcizes Israel is an anti-semite".

and OUCH!

2. Trying to Foist a liberal/westernized view of Muslims while at the same time a Muslim himself is making a Joke of that effort with every possible manifestiation/stereotype/opinions you wish to say aren't there.
One can almost sympathize with your plight.
Let's remember this string tho, shall we?

EDIT:
The usual contentLess/wisecrack/trolling below.

-

:confused: to be honest this post is as psychotic as what was going on before. Stamp your feet all you want. I am not interested in such silly games.

Back
Top Bottom