• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MUSLIMS Threaten California Church with “Allahu Akbars” During Sunday Mass

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Oh nice.
So this is what we have to look forward to in Obama’s “new America.”

As Father Josiah Trenham prepared to read the Gospel, several parishioners discreetly scooped up their babies, retreated up the aisles of St. Andrew Orthodox Church and out into the spring air, so as not to allow the crying of little ones to disturb the divine liturgy.

The time-honored tradition was shattered when a car passed by the Riverside, Calif., church, slowing down as the front passenger leaned out of his window and bellowed menacingly through a bullhorn, according to witnesses.

“Allahu Akbar!” the unidentified man repeated several times as the unnerved parents drew their infants close and exchanged worried glances.
MUSLIMS Threaten California Church with "Allahu Akbars" During Sunday Mass

You know "Allah Akbar" means "god is great" right? Are you going to object to that?

So "Praise the lord" is fine in Church, but "God is great" is not?

Oh nice.

As Father Josiah Trenham prepared to read the Gospel, several parishioners discreetly scooped up their babies, retreated up the aisles of St. Andrew Orthodox Church and out into the spring air, so as not to allow the crying of little ones to disturb the divine liturgy.

The time-honored tradition was shattered when a car passed by the Riverside, Calif., church, slowing down as the front passenger leaned out of his window and bellowed menacingly through a bullhorn, according to witnesses.

“Allahu Akbar!” the unidentified man repeated several times as the unnerved parents drew their infants close and exchanged worried glances.

1- Allahu Akbar means God is great
2- There's nothing to indicate it was Muslims and not a carload of teenagers having a hoot.
3- You seriously need to be more critical of what you read,

Oh nice.

Uh......what?

I really don't see why I should be upset about this.

Oh nice.

Gateway Pundit....Jim Hoft, the man that posts pictures of the Cavs victory parade and claims its Trump supporters at rally. Jim Hoft, the stupidest man on the internet.

Oh Mickey, so early in the morning for you to post another FAIL

Oh nice.

So Obama's 'new America' will include freedom of speech? Sounds fine to me.

But, what with you admitting elsewhere that you hate the constitution and the rule of law, I can see why this would make you feel threatened.

Oh nice.

Churches take new security measures in face of terror threats | Fox News

Witnesses were able to give Riverside police a description of the green Honda Civic, but not of the three occupants. Some told police they believed one or more of the men may have been taking photographs, according to Officer Ryan Railsback. Although Trenham insisted multiple congregants heard the Arabic phrase, Railsback noted no mention of it was in the police report.

So Obama's 'new America' will include freedom of speech? Sounds fine to me.

But, what with you admitting elsewhere that you hate the constitution and the rule of law, I can see why this would make you feel threatened.

This is not Obamas America. This is no ones America, this a group effort. If you know the Constitution you should know that.

This is not Obamas America. This is no ones America, this a group effort. If you know the Constitution you should know that.

Your reading comprehension problem duly noted.

Go back and read what I was responding to, please.

So when Muslims chant, "God is Great" outside of a church it is a terror threat, but when men strapped with loaded weapons stand outside of mosques they are exercising their rights?

Your reading comprehension problem duly noted.

Go back and read what I was responding to, please.

You go back and read it. I responded to what you said in the post you made. To say someone hates the Constitution is an insult, which seems to be what you are here for.

So when Muslims chant, "God is Great" outside of a church it is a terror threat, but when men strapped with loaded weapons stand outside of mosques they are exercising their rights?

Next time someone yells "Jesus Christ is Lord", I'm gonna consider it a terroristic threat.

Next time someone yells "Jesus Christ is Lord", I'm gonna consider it a terroristic threat.

Honestly, why would you mock Christians so? Especially since it is commonplace for Jihadis to shout this phrase as they murder innocents? Why would you so cavalierly dismiss such a thing? I'm disappointed. :(

Those two words are forever associated with death and destruction. It is understandable people would react that way. Anyone saying something else is just submitting to Islam by ignoring the threat.

Those two words are forever associated with death and destruction. It is understandable people would react that way. Anyone saying something else is just submitting to Islam by ignoring the threat.

And this in the wake of the largest mass shooting terrorist attack in the USA since 911. I guess since they didn't shout it at a pride parade, it's okay. :roll:

Witnesses were able to give Riverside police a description of the green Honda Civic, but not of the three occupants. Some told police they believed one or more of the men may have been taking photographs, according to Officer Ryan Railsback. Although Trenham insisted multiple congregants heard the Arabic phrase, Railsback noted no mention of it was in the police report.
Churches take new security measures in face of terror threats | Fox News

If the phrase wasn't written in the police report....then what did they report to the police?

Hmmm....the Pastor seems to be involved in politics....

UIECC-flyer-color-02-232x300.jpg

Last edited:
You know "Allah Akbar" means "god is great" right? Are you going to object to that?

Ya, and it is also what Terrorist scream just before they kill a lot of people. So the average person hears it as a threat....nice try

Let this sort of thing go unchecked, next thing that'll happen is somebody shouting "God is dead".

In English as well.

Shocking I tellsya:roll:

And this in the wake of the largest mass shooting terrorist attack in the USA since 911. I guess since they didn't shout it at a pride parade, it's okay. :roll:

Amazing people do not have the guts to face the overwhelming facts that show what Islam is doing and why. Excuses and attacking people who know just gives Islam more time to accomplish their goals.

These emasculated responses enable terror attacks. It is time to realize, whether you like it or not, Islam is not compatible with freedom. This country laws will never accommodate that religion to its full extent. It can't. But Islam intends to change that. That should be abundantly clear to anyone viewing the facts objectively.

Let this sort of thing go unchecked, next thing that'll happen is somebody shouting "God is dead".

In English as well.

Shocking I tellsya:roll:

I suggest you worry about Spain.

Back
Top Bottom