• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MUSLIMS Threaten California Church with “Allahu Akbars” During Sunday Mass

I don't have to; I know what I was responding to. Apparently it's really hard for you to understand what I responded to, and hence also my response.

Bummer.

Stick to the topic, no one cares about your supposed clarifications except you.

You really think the longer the apology the better? Wrong again.

Not only do you mistake the meaning of the words "Allahu Akbar", but now you seem to mistake the meaning of the word 'apology'...because I wasn't apologizing for anyone - I was simply pointing out your paranoiac assumptions.

Not only do you mistake the meaning of the words "Allahu Akbar", but now you seem to mistake the meaning of the word 'apology'...because I wasn't apologizing for anyone - I was simply pointing out your paranoiac assumptions.

Call it whatever you want.

Call it whatever you want.

No. Unlike you and Humpty Dumpty, we select words for their actual meaning, and don't ascribe to them whatever meaning we feel like at the time.

“When I use a word… it means just what I choose it to mean – neither more nor less.” Humpty Dumpty.

So when Muslims chant, "God is Great" outside of a church it is a terror threat, but when men strapped with loaded weapons stand outside of mosques they are exercising their rights?

The last priest who heard "Alluah freaking Akbar" had his head cut off?

Some will never learn the definition of both apology and apologetics to the point of being able to make the distinction, anyway.

This is such a case.

No. Unlike you and Humpty Dumpty, we select words for their actual meaning, and don't ascribe to them whatever meaning we feel like at the time.

“When I use a word… it means just what I choose it to mean – neither more nor less.” Humpty Dumpty.

Then take the times the Koran says kill Qatl, Thabh, Jazr and tell me did they(Allah and Mohammad) choose those words for their actual meaning?

Some will never learn the definition of both apology and apologetics to the point of being able to make the distinction, anyway.

This is such a case.

Some will never learn how evil thrives with apolgetics helping it too.

.....and all the king's horses and all the king's men....................:lamo

.....and all the king's horses and all the king's men....................:lamo

No substance. How many times is the Arabic words for kill used in the Koran?

Killing all Humanity: How Obama Misinterprets Quran 5:32 and Passes a Noble Jewish Teaching as Islamic

Here is the president lying for Islam. And I hear about chosing words and their meanings. (BTW, this is one of Tanngrisnirs sources)

“[005:032] On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.”

The first thing to note is that, the command (allegedly of Allah) applies to the “Children of Israel” (i.e. Jews). It does not apply to Muslims. Probably, that is why you find a lot of killings of innocent civilians by extremist Muslims today. The extremist Muslims read nothing but the Koran and know their stuff better than the moderate Muslims and non-Muslims who don’t read the Quran.

Secondly, the verse does not use the word “innocent” anywhere, in any translation, which you can see at this link from Islamist site.

Thirdly, a person can be slain for (i) murder or (ii) for spreading mischief in the land (fasad). Now what is spreading mischief in the land (fasad)? The next verse 5:33 says:

Killing all Humanity: How Obama Misinterprets Quran 5:32 and Passes a Noble Jewish Teaching as Islamic

Weasels.

You know, that could be taken one of two ways. I'll choose the better way, of course. Thanks! :2wave:
It can actually be taken as there being some people that use words they don't know the meaning of, in the process being satisfied with what they believe those to mean, and there are others who take the time and make the effort to formulate with precision.

I'm willing to bet heavily on you belonging to the second group.;)

The first lot can incidentally often be seen as also lacking in the field of spelling as well as sentence structure and overall grammar. That what they nevertheless attempt to formulate usually smacks of ignorance in content thus comes hardly as a surprise.

Shoddy writing should not lead to expecting anything other than shoddy thinking from the same source.

And logic is the last thing to expect.:)

So "Praise the lord" is fine in Church, but "God is great" is not?

Christians don't start whacking peoples' heads off or blow themselves up after saying "Praise the Lord"

It can actually be taken as there being some people that use words they don't know the meaning of, in the process being satisfied with what they believe those to mean, and there are others who take the time and make the effort to formulate with precision.

The first lot can incidentally often be seen as also lacking in the field of spelling as well as sentence structure and overall grammar. That what they nevertheless attempt to formulate usually smacks of ignorance in content thus comes hardly as a surprise.

Shoddy writing should not lead to expecting anything other than shoddy thinking from the same source.

I guess you didn't know that as a book the Koran is very poorly written.
THE SANA QURANS: PROOF THE KORAN IS A POORLY WRITTEN, TERRIBLY EDITED AND TOTALLY MISINFORMED BOOK, AND NOT THE REVELATION OF A PROPHET

THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS: THE SANA QURANS: PROOF THE KORAN IS A POORLY WRITTEN, TERRIBLY EDITED AND TOTALLY MISINFORMED BOOK, AND NOT THE REVELATION OF A PROPHET

Must be windy enough for Spains first sandstorm.

Y'know, every once in a while I start thinking that I've got a little knowledge, but then someone comes along who has indeed drunk deeply from that Pierian spring. My proficiency with the English language is not what I'd prefer, but at least I can recognize such skill when I see it. Cheers! ;)

I hope you had a mic so you could have dropped it.

You just reinforced the perception in America that the English are among the most highly skilled on the planet when it comes to such observations.

Christians don't start whacking peoples' heads off or blow themselves up after saying "Praise the Lord"

And that is relevant how? Every Muslim on the planet says Alhua Akbar every day.. many times a day, and they are blowing themselves up?

Y'know, every once in a while I start thinking that I've got a little knowledge, but then someone comes along who has indeed drunk deeply from that Pierian spring. My proficiency with the English language is not what I'd prefer, but at least I can recognize such skill when I see it. Cheers! ;)
Next to my late English prof. I'd earn the label "dyslexic", either of us next to certain posters would make us both the Nobel laureate(s).

It's all relative.:mrgreen:

And that is relevant how? Every Muslim on the planet says Alhua Akbar every day.. many times a day, and they are blowing themselves up?

I often note how officially-Muslim Indonesia has a lower homicide rate than even the safest state in America...even though, as you point out, most of the population there says "Allahu Akbar" every day....

You persistently refusing to accept reality will only get you the label of aplogizer (with an "s" for the Brits and probably not misspelt already, like here).:mrgreen:

THEY are blowing YOU up and you're simply refusing to explode out of sheer obstinacy of denial.

I know this personally from countless years of having lived in countries of the Muslims world.

Where I blew up all day long. :lamo:lamo:lamo

Back
Top Bottom