• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Muslims ban or gun laws change?

P

politicspeech

Trump defends Muslim ban, Clinton focuses on gun laws

what's your opinion about it? Do you believe that Muslims must be banned from USA or the gun laws have to be changed?

what's your opinion about it? Do you believe that Muslims must be banned from USA or the gun laws have to be changed?

It's certainly sad that that question could be meant seriously.

Both to an extent. We can't ignore the problems with Islam, nor can we ignore the problems with guns.

Cast my vote for neither.

I pick neither.

Well, banning Muslims from entering the US wouldn't have had any effect on the New York born and raised Omar Mateen.

Well, banning Muslims from entering the US wouldn't have had any effect on the New York born and raised Omar Mateen.

Apparently, we were supposed to ban his parents 30 years ago.

Apparently, we were supposed to ban his parents 30 years ago.

Perhaps Trump thinks a ban might be just the entrée and forced conversions and outlawing of Islam is the main course.

Neither. I am voting for Johnson and may the gods damn this country for allowing our democracy to degenerate to this.

Neither. I am voting for Johnson and may the gods damn this country for allowing our democracy to degenerate to this.

Maybe the degeneration IS the damnation of the gods for past transgressions. Hanging chads perhaps?

Perhaps Trump thinks a ban might be just the entrée and forced conversions and outlawing of Islam is the main course.

Perhaps he could get some tips from Franco. Who, by the way, is still dead.

People don't kill, their fingers do. BAN FINGERS!

Nor would banning people on a list that he wasn't on have stopped him from purchasing a weapon.

Cast my vote for neither.

Deems to me that the simple solution would be to just ban Hillary and deport Trump.

None of the above.

Back
Top Bottom