• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Muslim Woman at LAX Trashes Gays, Threatens to Bomb America...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
One day after the Islamic terrorist attack in Orlando, a Muslim woman showed up at the Los Angeles International Airport, making terror threats. The news media was silent.

Journalist and cameraman Tony Vera captured police questioning a Muslim woman at the airport and searching her luggage, but finding nothing wrong, they released her and let her continue on inside the airport.

Vera stopped her as she walked past him, and that’s when she let lose again, with verbal terrorist threats against America.

“F*** America,” the woman said. “I will make sure we bomb America. You wait and see!”

Caught on Video=> MUSLIM WOMAN at LAX Trashes Gays, Threatens to Bomb America

One day after the Islamic terrorist attack in Orlando, a Muslim woman showed up at the Los Angeles International Airport, making terror threats. The news media was silent.

Journalist and cameraman Tony Vera captured police questioning a Muslim woman at the airport and searching her luggage, but finding nothing wrong, they released her and let her continue on inside the airport.

Vera stopped her as she walked past him, and that’s when she let lose again, with verbal terrorist threats against America.

“F*** America,” the woman said. “I will make sure we bomb America. You wait and see!”

She is less smart than opinionated, talking about blowing stuff up with bombs at an airport is a sure way to
ruin your day.

does she qualify as a loony? Or must we call her a radical Islamic terrorist? And does it make a difference?

Of course the media was silent about this. They were busy talking about taking away guns.

Was that Arsenio Hall's sister?

Must've been a Republican.

She is less smart than opinionated, talking about blowing stuff up with bombs at an airport is a sure way to
ruin your day.

Yep...

does she qualify as a loony? Or must we call her a radical Islamic terrorist? And does it make a difference?

6 of one, 1/2 dozen of another....

Of course the media was silent about this. They were busy talking about taking away guns.

Yes they were/are............

Was that Arsenio Hall's sister?

Can't tell, however, you can look up the phone number for Homeland Security, LA office ...and ask them.

Or W. It's always Bush's fault, the liberal lemmings don't have anyone in their party that they would be comfortable in blaming.

I will never understand why they come here. If America sucks so bad then stay the **** out. We won't miss you one bit.

I can't believe someone actually thinks an irrational woman is newsworthy.

That makes sense, because Republicans love Muslims and refugees. Oh, you were talking about the gay part.

"First of all there is lesbian and gay. That is not allowed...not in any...I will just...[incoherent]."

Lol...wut?

Know what actual terrorists don't do? Walk through an airport telling everyone they are going to blow up America. That is what crazy people do.

Terrorists just walk in a blow people up.

An unstable woman like her doesn't merit being on the news. Though perhaps she shouldn't be allowed to have a gun. Maybe?

Know what actual terrorists don't do? Walk through an airport telling everyone they are going to blow up America. That is what crazy people do.

Terrorists just walk in a blow people up.

An unstable woman like her doesn't merit being on the news. Though perhaps she shouldn't be allowed to have a gun. Maybe?

My first thought is she's just some crazy chick who's pissed off because the cops detained her for some reason. On the flip side, I'm really not sure how cool I'd be with sitting next to someone who happily announced her people would blow up America. I'm already a very stressed out guy, and that sort of thing wouldn't help me relax on a long flight.

At 8 minutes I'm thinking "Why is she still talking to that guy?"

Which is actually the same time mark that I thought, "Why am I still watching this?"

Just a moron who won't shut up... (the woman)

Back
Top Bottom