• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Muslim mobs slaughter 50 Christians over Muhammed cartoons

Alfons

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u31T8efEHqg&feature=related"]YouTube - Muslim mobs slaughter 50 Christians over Muhammed cartoons[/ame]

Should be the same law for Muslims in Christian countries as for Christians in Muslims countries? The persecution of Christians is always supported through governments in Muslims countries. Where is an outrage of "moderate" Muslims in Western countries about huge persecution of Christians in their homecountries?Any tought?

Should be the same law for Muslims in Christian countries as for Christians in Muslims countries?

Absolutely not. Our scriptures teach do not repay evil with evil. Our faith was built on the blood of the martyrs. It was when we became accepted and made the established religion of the Roman empire that our beliefs became compromised. We became the oppressor rather than the oppressed. Everything went down hill from there for Christianity.

Moe

Everything went down hill from there for Christianity.

Seconded.

And anyway, Western governments don't gravitate around religion to the same extent as Middle Eastern ones. Religion is more of what its best advocates said it ought to be; a personal matter.

Should be the same law for Muslims in Christian countries as for Christians in Muslims countries?

Yeah, there's turning the other cheek for you. Way to be "christian". I can't influence the laws in other countries, not my right to do so. But I can have say about the laws in America, which is a secular government, and in this country I say no persecution of any religion. Though I reserve the right to mock you all, especially the Scientologists.

The persecution of Christians is always supported through governments in Muslims countries. Where is an outrage of "moderate" Muslims in Western countries about huge persecution of Christians in their homecountries?Any tought?

blah blah blah "I hate Muslims, why won't anyone cry over Christianity!?", we get it.

I'm amazed! Nobody from you condemn muslims for killing of 50 christians. Our societys have no values more, we will be suerly conquer through Islam in 50 years? No one word of compassion to killed Christians!:confused:

I'm amazed! Nobody from you condemn muslims for killing of 50 christians. Our societys have no values more, we will be suerly conquer through Islam in 50 years? No one word of compassion to killed Christians!:confused:

This from the guy questioning whether or not we should be doing the same thing to the Muslims!? That's rich.

The Muslims condemn themselves for tolerating such behavior. The outcry should not come from us. It should come from those who claim Islam is a religion of peace. Our purpose here is not to judge or condemn but to be witnesses to Christ and Christ risen.

Moe

Sharia Law and some elements of Sharia Law implemented in Muslim countries violates international law, basic humanitarian rights and equal rights for homosexuals and women. Islam suppresses the freedoms and liberties of non Muslims, advocates intolerance towards humanity. Islam is a faith amply determined to conquer the world through fear, intimidation and violence.

Do you mean by "the law for muslims": Islam?

Islam does not permit so my friend: look what Muhammad(PBUH) said:"""One who kills a non-Muslim person under protection will not even smell the fragrance of Paradise."""
"""Whoever hurts a non-Muslim person under protection, I am his adversary, and I shall be an adversary to him on the Day of Resurrection."""

You and most of other anti-islamists commit one common error: You bring some behaviour of some men called "muslims" then you claim that Islam is the responsible!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there anything in the holy quran or our prophet's saying that may permit so???

stop making Islam responsible of any of your nonsenses. please!

Just shows the lengths stupid, ignorant people will to go for their imaginary friends if you let them. :doh

Well, thank you for the wonderful example of Christian charity and forgiveness.

As well as a great demonstration of the concept of "turn the other cheek".

It happened. Whether or not compassion is shown doesn't matter.

Besides, it's much more fun to point out the hypocrisy of you calling for retribution rather than abide by the teaching of Jesus...

So, let's say you go kill them back. Should they condemn you for the killing of Muslims?

They are human beings just like you. They believe different stuff, big whoop, you think it's wrong, they think you're wrong, and neither of you can prove it to each other or anyone.

According to you:
Killing Muslims = Good
Killing Christians = Bad

So, what about:
Killing humans = ?

I think that's bad, and I'm pretty sure the Bible agrees. But wait, Muslims are people! So is it good or bad to kill them? Oh look at that, a contradiction, what a surprise.

Atheists have better morals than you. Do unto others, etc, ever heard of it? Pretty sure Jesus said it (along with any religious leader). Try it out sometime.

Just shows the lengths stupid, ignorant people will to go for their imaginary friends if you let them. :doh

Indeed, the Flying Spaghetti Monster will make meat balls of us all.

Still, I have experienced spaghetti, just as it is, and it was good.

Last edited:
Indeed, the Flying Spaghetti Monster will make meat balls of us all.

Still, I have experienced spaghetti, just as it is, and it was good.
correct, but I prefer Puttanesca:)

I really don't know what to say. 50 Christians were killed, their offense: making cartoons about Mohammud(strike that, they shared the same religion as the people that made the cartoons). Is there any word of condemnation of such a barbaric society (that, thanks very much to the progressive and forward-thinking of the liberal-left, we are so lucky to not experience in this country. harharhar)?

Last edited:
This means Papal ordained or Allah proclaimed Pasta War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No my friend, Big Al Dente started it in response to the Papa's and Allah flaccid Trofie:)

Back
Top Bottom