• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Muslim machete rampage on belgium cops

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A man slashed a policewoman's face with a machete and shouted 'Allahu Akbar' before her fellow officer gunned him down in a chilling 'terror' attack.

The attacker reportedly walked up to two policewomen at the entrance of the police station in the Belgian city of Charleroi just before 4pm, pulled a machete from his bag and hacked at the officer.

After slamming the machete into the face of one officer, he then turned to another and began swinging the massive blade at her.
A third officer gunned the man down

Belgium police machete attack: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' attacks two female officers outside station - Mirror Online

Question: What does an unarmed civilian do in Europe?

Answer: Most likely, become a victim.

Don't appear to read your links, do you?

A man slashed a policewoman's face with a machete and shouted 'Allahu Akbar' before her fellow officer gunned him down in a chilling 'terror' attack.

The attacker reportedly walked up to two policewomen at the entrance of the police station in the Belgian city of Charleroi just before 4pm, pulled a machete from his bag and hacked at the officer.

After slamming the machete into the face of one officer, he then turned to another and began swinging the massive blade at her.
A third officer gunned the man down

Belgium police machete attack: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' attacks two female officers outside station - Mirror Online

Question: What does an unarmed civilian do in Europe?

Answer: Most likely, become a victim.

Do you know what the word unarmed means?

Most likely, live life peacefully without having to fear gun-toting nutcases.

The only gun toting nutcases are criminals and terrorists, not law abiding peaceful citizens.....which are of course...victims. ;)

After Paris twice, Brussels, Nice and hundreds of attacks in Germany and elsewhere, I wonder how much more carnage you folks will have to endure before someone comes to their senses and arms the citizens like in the old, smarter days?

And let all the refugees use their showers.

And their restrooms....

The only gun toting nutcases are criminals and terrorists, not law abiding peaceful citizens.....which are of course...victims. ;).

Hence you have lots of those in the US in that case.
After Paris twice, Brussels, Nice and hundreds of attacks in Germany and elsewhere, I wonder how much more carnage you folks will have to endure before someone comes to their senses and arms the citizens like in the old, smarter days?

I'm not aware that gun ownership in the US has reduced your homicide rate or particlualy improved life in your crime ridden cities. Yet another black man has been shot dead in Milwaukee for carrying a gun which if he hadn't had, the whole city might have been safer whereas it's now in flames. There are far more intelligent ways to approach this problem. The vast majority of Europeans live untouched by this problem in their daily lives, which while alarming, needs to be kept in proportion and not dealth with in a gung-ho fashion. Nor do we blame entire communities for the actions of the minority.

And their restrooms....
Should we have seperate ones for the muslims, as I'm sure you'd like to bring back seperate ones for the coloured folk?

Please don't quote coldjoint. I put him on ignore so's not to see his drivel. It is never worth reading.

Hence you have lots of those in the US in that case.

I'm not aware that gun ownership in the US has reduced your homicide rate or particlualy improved life in your crime ridden cities. Yet another black man has been shot dead in Milwaukee for carrying a gun which if he hadn't had, the whole city might have been safer whereas it's now in flames. There are far more intelligent ways to approach this problem. The vast majority of Europeans live untouched by this problem in their daily lives, which while alarming, needs to be kept in proportion and not dealth with in a gung-ho fashion. Nor do we blame entire communities for the actions of the minority.

Should we have seperate ones for the muslims, as I'm sure you'd like to bring back seperate ones for the coloured folk?

Please don't quote coldjoint. I put him on ignore so's not to see his drivel. It is never worth reading.

Tell me about it next year when the Muslim hoard, and converts to Islam, overrun your cities with rape, assaults and murders.

That guy in Milwaukee had a gun and pointed it at officers. He was not a law abiding gun owner. Good guy gun owners help the police(backup), they don't try and shoot the police.

Tell me about it next year when the Muslim hoard, and converts to Islam, overrun your cities with rape, assaults and murders.

I have been partnered with a muslim guy for years and still never converted, so why should I let others convert me? He isn't fussed that I'm an atheist, just as the vast majority of muslims here are not on a prosletysing mission. I respect their religion, they respect my lack of one. Works pretty well.

Men who rape, assault and murder are not law-abiding muslims, they are criminals, whatever ethnic background or religion they come from. YOU have plenty in your country; yes, white ones too!
That guy in Milwaukee had a gun and pointed it at officers. He was not a law abiding gun owner.

He was a gun owner.
Good guy gun owners help the police(backup), they don't try and shoot the police.

Good guys ring the police when they suspect wrongdoing, help officers with their enquiries, come forward when they know something and respect the law themselves.
Gun-toting vigilantes don't aid the police. And neither do wrongdoers in a country where it's just too easy to get a gun.

I have been partnered with a muslim guy for years and still never converted, so why should I let others convert me? He isn't fussed that I'm an atheist, just as the vast majority of muslims here are not on a prosletysing mission. I respect their religion, they respect my lack of one. Works pretty well.

Men who rape, assault and murder are not law-abiding muslims, they are criminals, whatever ethnic background or religion they come from. YOU have plenty in your country; yes, white ones too!

Yes we do...and they are criminals as well.

He was a gun owner.

Not a law abiding one. Most likely didn't actually own it, but stole it.

Good guys ring the police when they suspect wrongdoing, help officers with their enquiries, come forward when they know something and respect the law themselves.
Gun-toting vigilantes don't aid the police. And neither do wrongdoers in a country where it's just too easy to get a gun.

That's where you are wrong. Citizens come to the aid of law enforcement several times a year in the US. Normally, not on the East coast because they are as brainwashed as any European is about firearms.
In rural parts of the US, and that is a vast area, citizens not only aid the police voluntarily, they are asked to help. France is smaller than the State of Texas.

I've asked for help many times when I didn't have any backup. In many parts of the US, backup for the police, can be up to two hours away. I guess you know about as much of what goes on here, as I do over there. ;)

:lamo

French Warned to Stay Off Roads as Migrants Smash Vehicles...

Migrants wielding bats and knives have been smashing up vehicles on roads near Calais as their owners sit in traffic, reportedly “just for fun”. Local residents are warning others to avoid the area, saying that the migrants are not even checking to see whether children are in the vehicles before they set upon them.
Calais Locals Warned to Stay Away from Main Roads As Migrants Smash Vehicles

That's where you are wrong. Citizens come to the aid of law enforcement several times a year in the US. Normally, not on the East coast because they are as brainwashed as any European is about firearms.
In rural parts of the US, and that is a vast area, citizens not only aid the police voluntarily, they are asked to help. France is smaller than the State of Texas.

I've asked for help many times when I didn't have any backup. In many parts of the US, backup for the police, can be up to two hours away. I guess you know about as much of what goes on here, as I do over there. ;)

Your population is concentrated in the cities, not in Trashville, Tennessee or Incest, Mississippi.

Crime happens everywhere, however I feel safer walking at night in Berlin, Budapest or London than I did in Chicago, New York or Miami.

Your population is concentrated in the cities, not in Trashville, Tennessee or Incest, Mississippi.

Crime happens everywhere, however I feel safer walking at night in Berlin, Budapest or London than I did in Chicago, New York or Miami.

Europe is close to legalizing incest. Why does Eurotrash think they are trendy? They have it confused with amoral.

There are MILLIONS of citizens in rural America. If Tennessee or Mississippi is all you have to compare rural America to, you don't have a clue. btw, there are great parts of TN and MS. to live in. I can't stand the heat and humidity, so I would never move there.
There are small towns all over America, with populations in the 20k to 40k range, no Blacks, few Hispanics and/or Asians, few or no gays.....mostly hard working, church going families, raising their children in a safer environment by far.
As far as walking around the cities you mentioned? No doubt, so would I. But like I tell all my clients, no place is totally safe and you can get mugged, raped or murdered.....anywhere. What you think is safe could be all in your mind, or you have been very lucky. ;)
I don't like big cities, but I pack a gun everywhere I go in the US, making it unsafe for bad guys.

Europe is close to legalizing incest. Why does Eurotrash think they are trendy? They have it confused with amoral.

Damn straight! :thumbs:

Last edited:
Bottom line UF, you really Do Not have a clue of what life in America is like, what REAL Freedom is like, what virtually no crime....is like.

The biggest terror attack in recent history happened on American soil, armed civillians couldn't stop 9/11 no more than they could of stopped Nice.

The phrase "glass houses" should warn you not to make such idiotic claims.

Q&A: Is incest really legal in New Jersey? | NJ.com

Situation is similar in many other American states, incest is largely legal until the two decide to get married when the law finally steps in.

Back
Top Bottom